• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I already did because he is a precious good husbando and came home in the 2nd lootbox. The Beachrat skin is even at a higher tier than McAbs or Mei's Lunar Newyear stuff. srsly 2gud

Tanlines
Sunscreen
Ponytail
No soot/ash
Visor
Duckie tube
Water wingies
Itty bitty beachballs
1 sandal

2op pls ban
Congrats, gorl!

The skins I want most are Ana’s and Sombra’s. Hanzo’s would be amazing if they had just copied the skin from last year’s comic, but it just looks weird and disproportionate

Bastion is a Bionacle lol, I don’t care about Soldier: 76, and while Roadhog’s is good, I’d be okay if I didn’t get it

Snow owl grandma pls come home

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ah, headphones. Also known as "those things that break when you least expect it, even if they were literally working just fine minutes earlier because **** you".

I know that if i buy a more expensive set of headphones/earbuds, it'll last longer but see, that requires me to have a budget.
The ones that I've had break were because their wires got snagged on something. One side or both sides would lose signal and that's it. Then again, they were all like $10 headphones and earphones that I more or less treated as beater headphones. The current ones I have, two headphones and one pair of earphones, are holding up well where only the UR-20 is just going through wear and tear with its ear pads and I punctured the covering my the right earbud while trying to shift it back. It's fine, but I should probably get something to cover it. Those were $20-$30 and ones that I did research on before buying. Basically, I think it's a combination of build quality and how you treat them.

I've tried both circumaural and supra-aural, various sets I wouldn't remember the names of in the $20-50 range over the years (I have Sennheiser HD 202s sitting next to me (circumaural but still sits on the edges of my ears and applies quite a bit of pressure (also sounds really muddy and ugh, I wouldn't like them even if they were comfortable[/i])). Stretching them over a box with the intent of seeing if they're more comfortable loosened up properly right now. I also have some logitech supra-aural, but I'd prefer the better sound isolation of over-ear if I were to buy a new set of cans.

I have glasses but rarely ever wear them, and never in situations I'd be wearing headphones.

The Bosshifi B3s I bought last week are honestly great (for $35, would highly recommend. Great pair of in-ears), so while I do feel a desire to upgrade, I'm mostly happy with the sound signature and whatnot...which pushes me towards thinking I should be going more expensive rather than putzing around with other cheap-but-different options, and the B3s can be my beaters. With that in mind, it's a question of "In-ears, or cans?", and either way I did already have things in mind.

If I go with cans, I'm thinking Bosshifi B8; ~$60-80, still has the wood paneling which I'm a sucker for aesthetically, reviews well, and has brand loyalty going for it on my end. I'm paranoid they're going to have the same issue with putting pressure on my ears though, they aren't very big and look similarly shaped to my HD 202s. I don't think they're something I'd be able to try out anywhere, unfortunately, but going off what I currently have makes me feel iffy.

As for higher quality in-ears, I'd probably go with Toneking Nine Tail. Looks like they're going back on sale from some sellers today, so they'd be around ~$100. Design's unique, based on various comments it sounds like I'd need to jump to $200 for LZ A4s to soundly beat them (which isn't happening), and while their base sound signature looks good already, I like that they have filters available for tweaking that. Price tag and having just bought in-ears are the two main deterrents, but as mentioned the B3s could just be my beaters.

The third option's to stick with what I just bought and not try to find a shiny new thing already. Which is probably the smartest option. Which means it's probably the option I won't pick.

I've been lurking Head-Fi (and reddit, and a few review sites I don't remember offhand) hard since Thanksgiving, haha. That's where I'd found out about what I'd bought and what I've been looking at.
tl;dr if I'm making another purchase, I did already have things in mind, but my outer ears are pretty pressure-sensitive in general I guess so I think cans are gonna be a crap shoot regardless. Making a last attempt to make what I have fit properly before I fully commit to anything, but I like portability so I'd probably prefer in-ears regardless, but I also like not spending money so I should probably just be happy with what I just bought :177:
Well, not all circumaural, over-ear headphones are the same size. My main over-ear headphones experiences are just my Koss UR-20s and a pair of old Sony MDRV6s that the university's sound design lab has for some reason. I guess it was in use before, but it's old and nobody knows where it's been. Anyway, the UR-20's headphones are much larger than the MDRV6's. They're also more circular than the MDRV6's more oval-ish if that affects anything. Rough measurement of the UR-20's ear pad is about 4.25" in diameter and the opening to where you ear would go is in is about 2.75" in diameter, so there's a bit more room for you ear to sit under the opening. When I said it was big, I really meant it. The MDRV6 covers my ears, but I'm not exactly a big person nor do I have big ears.

Anyway, it really is up to you which is why trying different headphones even random ones that aren't the ones you're intending to buy in a store or through friends could help out on figuring out what you need. If a pair of over-ear headphones don't go over your ears, then maybe you need headphones that are larger than whatever you tried or used. You could probably ask on Head-Fi and Reddit for people who've owned whatever pair of headphones on how big they are or maybe just make a thread on what headphones are comfortable out of the box or with different ear pads. I can't recall what velour feels like, but it's apparently really plush which probably sounds pretty comfortable. That being said, depending on how the headband is, it could still feel uncomfortable because of how tight it feels.

Considering you just got a new pair of earphones and you're not sure on whether or not headphones are for you, I'd stick with the earphones until they break or you feel like you've got your money's worth. If you really want to try headphones, then prioritize comfort within a reasonable budget since dumping a ton of money onto a pair of comfy headphones only to realize that it's just because you don't like headphones would suck.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Decided to continue with XC2's story and I finally beat Jin the ****-munching git after idk how many tries (Edit before posting: idk why that word is censored by SB but it looks better censored than trying to think of something better to replace it with so I'll leave it [Edit after posting: Oh that word has an Urban Dictionary meaning that would definitely get censored here, and with how I used it that would've been a mess so thanks SB.])
After beating Jin, Amalthus was next and I didn't care at that point and swapped out Zeke for Rex.
Wow Ascended Rex makes everything a complete joke and I should've been using him earlier.

Anyways for the Jin fight, I tried just about everything that didn't involve Rex. I finally won with Zeke/Nia/Tora. The main problem was that COMPUTERS REFUSE TO SWITCH THEIR BLADES. ZEKE I KNOW THAT YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE WULFRIC AND HONESTLY IT'S A BIT CONCERNING BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT COULD LEAD TO BESTIALITY IF WE DON'T LOOK OUT FOR YOU BUT CAN YOU JUST SWITCH TO PANDORIA. OR DAGAS. EITHER OF THEM IS FINE, BUT I HAVEN'T USED YOUR SPECIAL BECAUSE I HAVEN'T NEEDED EARTH FOR THE LAST 5 MINUTES AND I WON'T NEED IT FOR THE NEXT 5 EITHER. JIN DOESN'T HAVE BLADE SHACKLE SO YOU CAN SWITCH AT LITERALLY ANY TIME AND YET YOU DON'T. PLS.
So then I tried playing as Zeke but then Nia forgot how to heal so I went back to her. Then Zeke continued to be a shellhead so I went back to playing him and I guess I got lucky 1 round. Tora and Mòrag were swapped around a ton and Mòrag probably would've worked, Tora just ended up being on the lucky run. But it was mostly a choice between an actual tank that never died because he never has aggro on him despite him having 2 aggro-increasing accssories and the other 2 party members having aggro-decreasing accessories, and a tank that had aggro 110% of the time but didn't know what to do from there.

So I finally got through Jin, went to Rex to steamroll Amalthus because icba to try anymore, and... that was the end of Chapter 9. Even though it barely just started... Okay? Well now I'm in the final chapter so that should be nea- oh no I'm having DRV3 flashbacks.
Second edit: Welp, looks like i'm not getting the third Poppi for a while. I need Lv.5 Forestry and my only two Blades who have it are Dahlia and Vess. I think combined, they can reach Lv.5 but that's gonna take a little while.
Common Blades can have Forestry too btw, so look around in your box to see if you have any.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Congrats, gorl!

The skins I want most are Ana’s and Sombra’s. Hanzo’s would be amazing if they had just copied the skin from last year’s comic, but it just looks weird and disproportionate

Bastion is a Bionacle lol, I don’t care about Soldier: 76, and while Roadhog’s is good, I’d be okay if I didn’t get it

Bionacle Bastion with the Gowlymede is pretty precious. All of the skins are good, even Roadhog's skin isn't gross so that's a miracle. Orisa's new emote obliterates my heart because it's too good and precious and sweet and amazing and perfect.

Soldier is the lamest of the bunch.

Snow Birb Nana is great and it goes great with Robo Bhudda Birb. All supports need birdie skins now too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. Everyone doing okay? :4zelda:

About to get on with my work today and I'll be having my filling today at the dentist in the afternoon, so wish me luck on that everyone.

I also managed to finally get a card I was after without even knowing in Duel Links. Got myself Anti-Magic Arrows; so I'm very happy with that. So now I can just focus on farming Marik (Lv. 40).

I do have 2 Ra's Disciples; one from the Points Reward (You have to scored 1.5 Million Points to get one) and another from the EX Card Trader. So now I'm gonna try and get as many Map Fragments as possible and then farm Marik with my Hazy Flame Deck. Wish me luck on getting that Ra's Disciple everyone. Then all I have to do is wait until Friday for that Winged Dragon of Ra (And hope Marik either bricks or I get lucky).

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I think I'm headed down the slippery audiophile slope.

I probably shouldn't be; I'm actually really happy with how the earphones I bought turned out, in both appearance and sound quality. But listening to things like the Xenoblade OST in FLAC, I find myself thinking things like "I bet this could sound just a bit more crisp if I dropped some more dosh."

I'm still cagey about the idea of getting cans though (I've never worn a pair that didn't hurt my ears), nor am I really stoked about the idea of dropping $100+ on new earphones when I just bought a pair.

Why can't I just be content with Mechanical Rhythm finally sounding like a proper song instead of a wall of noise

Tangentially related, is there a music player for android that both supports vgm and has an equalizer? As far as I can tell, I only get the former with DroidSound, but it doesn't seem to have the latter and I don't think external apps work with it.
It's not worth it, imo. Rather, if you don't like how cans feel on your head in general, getting a really really good pair of cans isn't going to make you like them; they'll probably be more comfortable than senn 202s and have better cushioning, but the ergonomics are basically uniform. So I guess it comes down to why it hurts your ears. If it's because it's a cheaper pair of cans (i.e., Senn 202s) then some of them basically try to latch onto your ears to stay on (basically are just too tight) and that can be irritating-to-painful depending on usage time. Others at that price point might not have a big enough pocket for your ears. The particulars are pretty important before going down this rabbit hole.

Regardless, I like cans so I've got a few pairs of different price points / purposes, but in terms of sound quality I originally has a pair of Senn 595's that basically made me into an audiophile as a kid and that I basically used to death. They don't make them anymore, but apparently the 598s are it's current successor.

My primary cans for...seven years now, I'd say have been AKG K702. Nice and big, comfortable with plenty of room for your ears, stays on basically at the top of the head with plenty of padding at the ears, love these things to death. Big thing about both these and the Senn 595s though are they are basically the opposite of noise canceling. Everyone will hear everything, and you'll still hear the outside world. Or to put it another way, if I turn on the TV to play a game or watch something at my desired volume with it's speakers, I'd be worried about bothering my neighbors. With my K702s I'm not worried about the amount of volume going through my admittedly thin walls and ceiling, but it would probably bother, say, someone else in the room with me.

Cans trying to get that noise isolating feature are going to try to make the seal around your ears as good as they can, regardless if it's noise canceling is mechanical shielding (like using foam caps for earbuds, passive noise canceling) or white noise in nature (active noise canceling).

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Midterm exams today. They were a little difficult, but nothing overwhelming.
I have to say, Kid Icarus Uprising has impressive replayability. The game doesn't consider itself complete until you complete all chapter at 9.0, which is very challenging but at least it's possible.
Also, I've been hooked on Graham Norton recently, my goodness, he's entertaining. This is my favourite clip recently:

NuzTheMonkey

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I can talk here I play FE Heroes. Anyways, I don't why on every forum talking about this game it opens with people having difficulties finding 5-stars. My first summon was a five-star focus Eldigan. Two weeks later I get Ylissean Lance Lucina and Lyn. What were your experiences when you started the game. Mine is that right now, the game is wayyyyyy too easy.:rotfl:

EDIT: Wait we're talking about Overwatch. **** I should've read the previous posts. Welp I'll post about that thing later.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There is no topic here, just start talking about random **** and hope someone responds.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I mean, my first summon was a 5* Camilla, but it's still a fact that 5* units are hard to get

They literally have a 6% summon rate

Besides that, everyone is guaranteed a CYL unit and new accounts have access to Hero Fest 2 banner, so the whole point is to try to give new players a decent chance at getting 5* units

The difficulty of the game picks up when you get to tier 19/10 in the arena or you try to beat the squad assaults and the infernal GHBs

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Midterm exams today. They were a little difficult, but nothing overwhelming.
I have to say, Kid Icarus Uprising has impressive replayability. The game doesn't consider itself complete until you complete all chapter at 9.0, which is very challenging but at least it's possible.
Also, I've been hooked on Graham Norton recently, my goodness, he's entertaining. This is my favourite clip recently:
Graham is OK, but sometimes relies on being a jerk too much. I guess that's still different from the normal "HAHA PUNCHLINE WORDPLAY NOW??? OK BYE GUEST STAR" nonsense.

Amy Sedaris has been interesting me lately. I watched Bojack Horseman and remembered that she existed and then remembered that she made Strangers With Candy (requires an adult to watch). THEN I found out she has another show and it started off pure but idk if I need an adult to watch it or not.

Hey, I can talk here I play FE Heroes. Anyways, I don't why on every forum talking about this game it opens with people having difficulties finding 5-stars. My first summon was a five-star focus Eldigan. Two weeks later I get Ylissean Lance Lucina and Lyn. What were your experiences when you started the game. Mine is that right now, the game is wayyyyyy too easy.
My first 5* was Hector because I kept rerolling to get him. lol

He was my 1st 10+ too and my 1st maxed HM. He is my precious armor husbando with the best voice. Pls pls pls IS make a Winter Hector pls so I can go poor getting him ok thnx. I need a +ATK or +DEF Draug too so I can have Green-Hair Hector too. Also 20 more refine stones so I can give Hinata a +4 DEF sword. This game should really give us a better way to farm for stones and give us a few more arena coin options/more arena coins from the original source.

There is no topic here, just start talking about random **** and hope someone responds.
ur mustache is looking super pretty today Not-Evan how did u do it :secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hmmm
Realized I haven’t really talked much the past few weeks. School is stressful :drsad:but I only have my algebra final left, tomorrow, and it’s gonna suck but I’ll do my best
I can’t remember when I last updated about my pulls in FEH, but since Fjorm’s banner, I’ve pulled
+Spd/-Atk Siegbert
+Atk/-Def Sanaki (merged into my old one)
And just today I pulled a +Def/-Res Ephraim on a yolo 5 orb summon that was only meant to hopefully get a Subaki to give Quick Riposte to Boey, but hell Ephraim is a much better outcome
Ahh and in case I didn’t mention, my legendary banner pulls were a Hector, Celica, 2 Spring Camilla’s (I.e. two Eggs for Sonya and Boey), and another Fjorm. I’m not sure who to give the water blessing to, and the extra Fjorm will probably be merged since Atk/Def Bond doesn’t seem like I’ll get much use out of.
I also promoted +Spd/-HP Serra, which I know I mentioned, and of course I immediately promoted the extra Berkut for another delicious merge. Speaking of him, I was wondering. If I put something like Glacies on him, would the extra damage be calculated based on his base res total (29 with Res refined Berkut’s Lance, or his in battle stat total (42 with Distant Def and B’s Lance refined effect). Just been wondering since if it does do what I want, I could give him a better special
Ahhhhhh I love this game so damn much, but I don’t want to play it since I have no TV ;-; but as for where I am in the story - I was just told by the Praetor to go with Morag to Temperantia. Right now though, I’m doin queeeeests. Also, I should list my blades:

Rex
Pyra/Mythra, of course

Azami (Dark/Ether Cannon/Attack)

Roc, also of course

Nia
Dromarch, yep

Nim (Earth/Gauntlets/Healer)

****generic healer yaaaay****

Mórag (coolest character ever btw I love her)
Brighid, also cool

Wulfric (Earth/Great Lance/Attack), the Blade you get from the free Beastly Core Crystal

Perceval (Dark/Katana/Tank)

Also, Rex and Nia do have some rare blades in the reserves:

Rex
Finch (Wind/Hammer/Tank), the Little birb that they showed off back when they introduced rare blades in the direct

Nia
Dagas (Fire/Great Axe/Attack), an edgy king who’s full of himself and who’s English voice acting is a bit hit or miss at times. His voice doesn’t really sound like what a king would sound like

Electra (Electric/Hammer/Tank), cute lil Pichu-person, pretty much

Originally, Nim was bonded to Rex. The reason I switched her to Nia is just cause of how difficult AI Nia would be. She was the biggest source of healing, since Rex only had some HP Potions he could spawn, and Nim’s specials could heal in a pinch. But since the AI will switch blades just whenever the hell they feel like it, she would always switch to Dagas or Electra and stay on them forever, and then we would all die to the bigger bosses. It wasn’t impossible to win, but for bosses I was usually forced to play as Nia just to control the healing and keep people alive. It was especially bad as Tora or Mórag, who can’t heal at all with their default blades. So I moved Nim to Nia and made Dagas and Electra sit out a while. I like using them on Nia, and I’d prefer not to just focus on a single role for the characters, but idk. I’m assuming Vess is a healer, and I have her crystal now, so I’ll think about who to give her to. Probably just Nia, then maybe I can have Dagas come back.

Ahh anyways, I was surprised that Mórag actually joins you before Zeke does, since they pushed him as a party member so much pre-release. Not complaining though, Mórag is cool as hell. She feels kinda like the Dunban of this game (though I didn’t expect her to be a Tank)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So apparently there's something called a predictive keyboard, where it basically tries to predict the next word of your sentence and someone wrote a Harry Potter book with it.

Introducing, "Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash"

http://botnik.org/content/harry-potter.html
i think this is the best thing i've ever read

this needs to be preserved in the library of congress

my favorite part is this paragraph:
ronspiders.JPG

i also liked the part where the death eater says, "i think it's okay if you like me."

and i can't forget to mention the hot sauce hermione-dipping

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Best single sentence:

Best passage:

Honorable mention to predictive text being capable of making fat jokes

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
these are just too good not to share
eathermione.JPG

and also
youarehagrid.JPG

that last one is very Captain Phillips-esque and i love it

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
the extra Fjorm will probably be merged since Atk/Def Bond doesn’t seem like I’ll get much use out of.
It could work pretty well on the Ephraim you just got. 40 Def and 56 Atk just from standing next to someone is pretty great.
I’d prefer not to just focus on a single role for the characters, but idk. I’m assuming Vess is a healer, and I have her crystal now, so I’ll think about who to give her to. Probably just Nia, then maybe I can have Dagas come back.
Vess is an electric Bitball user so she is indeed a healer and giving her to Nia is a fantastic option.
I would argue towards having 3 healing Blades for Nia as she is the only real healer that you get, and she is great at it. Her stats are a bit too low to make use of either of the other 2 classes as well. Plus with Dromarch, Nim, and Vess; Nia would have 1 of every healer weapon, with great elemental variety as well (Water, Earth, Electric) so I'd go for that. For the other characters though, doing 2 Blades from their default class+1 from a different one is the path I'm going with them as well. (Although all-out offense Zeke is fun)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I had 130 refining stone things and decided that I should probably use them, so I upgraded my Sheena’s Slaying Axe+ and Gwendolyn’s Berkut’s Lance+. Both of them got the +res upgrade, which means that Sheena now has a res stat of 41 before buffs and Gwendolyn’s is 46 (on the enemy phase). That’s 53 and 58 res respectively with 3 wards lol.

I hope Zephiel’s prf gets an upgrade because its effect is pretty bad. I have no idea which effect they’d give him tho

Also, the Warriors maps are coming back either tomorrow or Friday. I can’t wait for that EZ grinding

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I managed to get my hands on a xenoblade pro controller and I have to say, I'm super impressed with how well it works on pc.
Its very responsive and I didn't notice any input delay, it works with steam, dolphin and cemu (cemu took a bit of messing with though), its super comfortable, and setup takes like 10 seconds after the first time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I really hate random drops...
So, there's that quest where you have to give Alessio five Steel Lances. Apparently Revenants in the Dragon Shrine can drop them through Rusted Lances and other Rusted gear. I only managed to get a Rusted Shield (Steel). The drop rate is like 0.05% for a goddamn Steel Lance. I get that the developers can't hand you out weapons, but come on! It's a Steel Lance not Sol or whatever else you can get. For those wondering why I'm doing the quest because of what happens later on Alm's route if you complete it is because I want that challenge. Arming my enemies because why not.

I figured I would try to get them while leveling Celica up because surprise! She has a forced promotion at the end of Act 3. The moment they were talking about if she was ready to take up the title and stuff was the moment I knew I should have gotten her to level 20. Well, I reloaded my save and got her to level 20 and Jesse's a Dread Fighter because random drop things. Pretty bad when I just got Saber to myrmidon since it was the end of the Act 3 and he had 3 levels before maxing out. +5 resistance, halved magical damage, 7 movement, and the ability to loop for more stat points. Yep, that's not busted at all.

I guess I'll bank on Duma's Tower for Steel Lances since Area 4 is supposed to have crates with a 5% drop rate which looks way better than whatever drop rate Revenants have for it. Only problems are that I would have to slog through all the enemies there and I can't progress through Alm's route at a certain point if I want to fight the enemies who would be armed with Steel Lances when completing the quest.

Anyway, one thing I don't know about is if Mikhail was supposed to drop a Gold Mark or not. Two FE wikis and Serene's Forest say he's supposed to have a Gold Mark, but he didn't in my game. At first I thought it was because it was the price of using Mila's Turnwheel since I got Palla killed by an archer after taking out Mikhail and having to heal Saber who couldn't finish him off with two consecutive criticals which doesn't really make sense since if that were the case then Desaix wouldn't have dropped a Dracoshield when I went after that. So, I checked for a video of someone fighting Mikhail and he didn't have a Gold Mark on him as well. I'm not sure if it's just a hard mode thing which if it is, then that sucks or if it was a patch thing. It's especially bad since the conversion rate for Gold Marks and Silver Marks is absolutely terrible. 500 Silver Marks for 1 Gold Mark or 1 Gold Mark for 100 Silver Marks. Yeah, that's totally normal and reasonable.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I forgot how fantastic the Warriors maps were. Getting 500 SP on Bunny Chrom in ~10 minutes is so amazing, and that's without any bonuses from the weekend/blessings/Valor skills.
I got him the Spd upgrade on his Carrot Axe and now he's essentially male Anna if she didn't have Fury (with some better defenses). 38 Spd on a tanky unit is a bit scary.

I was bored earlier and decided to finish this Danganronpa wallpaper for my laptop that I started a while ago but then shoved aside because of other stuff.
Kaito PC Wallpaper.jpg

It's a bit messy but I was only making it for myself and wasn't planning on posting it anywhere but I want to post it somewhere anyways and chose here even though Virtue is the only other one here who plays DR and he's almost never here. But seeing as I started from this promo poster, I'm a bit proud of myself. I'm also half-saying that because this took several hours to make and I don't want those hours to be wasted (removing the Sample watermark was probably the easiest part though, that took maybe 5 minutes lol).
Also the picture itself has its flaws but after setting it as my wallpaper it looks much better for some reason, so yay for that.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning all. Everyone doing okay? :4zelda:

Had my filling yesterday and got my assignment in as well; feels good to get it all done. But I have a feeling my score will probably be around 40 - 50 on my assignment, which I'm okay with.

Also, I have not yet gotten my 3rd Ra's Disciple yet which is very annoying. I am constantly farming Lv. 40 with my Hazy Flame Deck with Mai, but he ain't giving me what I'm after. smh

For those who're curious on why I'm desperately after this card...

It can be used to Special Summon either of the Egyptian God Cards. Obelisk the Tormentor, Slither the Sky Dragon or Winged Dragon of Ra. However, you will need to have 3 copies of the card in order to Special Summon them, luckily Ra's Disciple has an effect where it can swarm the field when it is Normal Summoned (So you could also make an OTK deck with Ra's Disciple as well. It has 1100 ATK/600 DEF so it should be able to get that kill very easily if you give one of them an Equip Spell. But with Ra becoming available on Friday, I'm very desperately after a 3rd copy of Ra's Disciple; since the event ends on the 19th. And if I don't get one, I'm going to be VERY disappointed.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Amelia and Tana’s BHB is so easy if you use flier emblem and one of the flying mages

Just stay on the water tiles and all you have to worry about are the fliers at the beginning and the few mages

The armors can’t touch you all

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My Northwestern decision comes in tomorrow. If I get accepted, I'm officialy moving to Chicago

I'm so nervous.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Brave Lucina is more of a support character that buffs the rest of your team and Fjorm is for baiting mages

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
U gorls remember that Pokémon Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke I played a while back?
I restarted it since the last game was lost when I changed computers.

This new run I could choose between Alakazam, Moltres and Totodile. I picked Moltres and called it Lorde.
And my rival ended up picking Totodile (type advantage am I right?)
Route 101 I met a Miltank but failed to catch it.
Route 103 it was a Dusclops. Got it and named it Cress.
Route 102 had a Dragonite, who escaped all my Pokéballs too.
Route 104 I got a Natu called Burgundy.
Entering the Petalburg Woods I was challenged by a trainer with a Forretress who immediately decided to explode killing Burgundy. Also I found a Whismur, but it got killed trying to weaken it.
In route 116 I managed to get a Croconaw, called Lil P (-udding, Japanese version only allows me to use 5 characters).
Rustruff Tunnel is full of Salamence, making it a dangerous visit but providing quite a lot of experience. I got one and called it Lavani.
Then I entered Granite Cave where I found a Ditto, but it copied a very powerful Lorde so I had to kill it.
Last thing I've done so far was going into Route 110 and getting Buddhahobo, a Kirlia.
:196:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Any gorls know a good voice changer for OW? Like for more than just changing pitches.

OW is getting boring in competitive and I need ways to keep myself entertained.

My Northwestern decision comes in tomorrow. If I get accepted, I'm officialy moving to Chicago

I'm so nervous.

Just remember that wherever you go your husbandos and waifus will be with you. Good luck gorlo.

Who is a better lance character, Lucina or Fjorm? Also arena is gettting harder.
U gorls remember that Pokémon Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke I played a while back?

This new run I could choose between Alakazam, Moltres and Totodile. I picked Moltres and called it Lorde.
Entering the Petalburg Woods I was challenged by a trainer with a Forretress who immediately decided to explode killing Burgundy. Also I found a Whismur, but it got killed trying to weaken it.
In route 116 I managed to get a Croconaw, called Lil P (-udding, Japanese version only allows me to use 5 characters).
Rustruff Tunnel is full of Salamence, making it a dangerous visit but providing quite a lot of experience. I got one and called it Lavani.
Then I entered Granite Cave where I found a Ditto, but it copied a very powerful Lorde so I had to kill it.
Last thing I've done so far was going into Route 110 and getting Buddhahobo, a Kirlia.
Wait, there's a mod that let's you catch any type of Pokemon on any route? I kind of want to play, but I'd be lying if I said I only like Gen4 and up mechanic wise. Unless that version of Emerald also has special/physical separations for each move type.

Who is a better lance character, Lucina or Fjorm? Also arena is gettting harder.
Either one works. I'd probably choose Fjorn because she gets Distant Counter built into her spear. What are all your lance gorls?

Congrats, gorl!

Hanzo literally **** himself

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Northwestern sent my rejection letter a day early

cool.

Do you best not to take it personally, a rejection from a school like that is not a judgement of you as a person or your potential. You'll sprout into a beauTiful BuTterfree in any of of the schools you already got in / will get into in the future.

Also, think of the good things; if you're not moving to Chicago, you're pretty much guaranteed to be geographically further away from McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , and that's always a silver lining.

Wow, today managed to get even worse??? Radical!

FCC is playing stupid games, nothing to be worried about. A simple majority in congress can repeal it, and it's been made into a massive single issue topic that will (a) sledgehammer it's way next election, cause even more hurt than usual if someone like Comcast were to try something that they weren't already getting smacked hard for pre-2015.

The tax plan, on the other hand...

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Today may be terrible

So have this picture of Clarisse with a popsicle to cheer you up.

Thanks Warriors maps, now I can make meme builds 11.037 times faster than usual.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Also, Chapter 7 in Xenoblade 2 is complete and utter bull****.

I've basically been skipping all the battles because I don't have a team that can actually do things or finish off mobs in a reasonable time frame.

And the widespread advice not to give rare blades to Rex behind the minimum? Probably would have been nice if that came with the caveat that he only gets his special ability 70 hours into the game and only after completing a hard as flying **** chapter where you don't have Pyra, holy ****.

Thanks Warriors maps, now I can make meme builds 11.037 times faster than usual.
I've got about 100,000 feathers. I can invest that in meme builds, or I can 5* the Askr trio.

decisions, decisions.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Wait, there's a mod that let's you catch any type of Pokemon on any route? I kind of want to play, but I'd be lying if I said I only like Gen4 and up mechanic wise. Unless that version of Emerald also has special/physical separations for each move type.
It's a universal Pokémon Randomizer, it works with any Pokémon ROM and has many features like 1:1 area change or 1:1 universal change; it can change the opponents' Pokémon, typings, movesets, levels and many other possibilities.

Gen 3 was the one that introduced the Physical/Special classifications, as well as Pokémon Natures and Abilities.

Not gonna lie though, I am too used to Fairy Pokémon, I am constantly shifting away Salamence against Jigglypuffs.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Not gonna lie though, I am too used to Fairy Pokémon, I am constantly shifting away Salamence against Jigglypuffs.
I consider this a canon representation of my desire to stay away from the #BuffPuff squad.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, another song got added to my favorites in Shadows of Valentia.
The moment the act started and the map theme, "A Song for Bygone Days", played, it just hit me and I just let it play mesmerized by the song. Act 3's ending was sad with some bittersweet moments like Celica accepting her title as the last Zofian royalty and Alm realizing who Celica really was, but everything feels like it's leading up to tragedy upon tragedy. Mila's gone, Celica's desperate plea that Mila should have been there, Mae's line about why Zofia's land is barren, and Alm's uncertainty about why Rigel's cold air feels familiar. Another thing that struck me was the priestess in Mila's Temple saying Celica's mother wanted Celica to never set foot in front of Mila. It was as if she knew that once Celica stood for Mila, something terrible would happen to her. And now what awaits are Berkut's second chance and whatever Jedah is planning for Celica.

Act 1 and 3's map themes, "Where the Wind Rustles" and "Undiscovered Horizons", respectively, felt like regular overworld, Fire Emblem themes if that makes any sense. They're nice, but nothing special to me. Act 2's theme, "The Ark of Dawn", reminds me of Dark Cloud and maybe something else I can't think of right now. I like it and it makes Celica's route feel like a fantasy RPG with pilgrimages and such to Alm's and Act 3's more Fire Emblem-y feel.

I haven't done anything yet -- just got the act late last night -- except check the villages and fortresses to see if there was any new dialogue from the NPCs. Nope, just new base conversations and apparently I missed a side quest that can only be completed in Act 3 or post-game. The tricorn hat quest. I don't remember seeing the guy in the desert stronghold, so I guess he only shows up if you revisit the place which is weird since most side quests are just there when you get to them. Whatever, the quest doesn't even reward anything from what I looked up.

Also, Nomah being recruited in the water system in Mila's Temple is the weirdest thing. Here's this old sage guy who got lost in the water systems of an old temple that was just attacked. Even he has no idea how he got there.

Meanwhile in FEH, a +Atk, -HP 4* Odin as a freebie summon from Tana & Amelia's BHB banner. Couldn't you have given me Oscar who I think is the only remaining 4* blue I haven't summoned or maybe another Mathilda, Peri, or Roderick?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Yaaay you made me a birb :D
And I’m already dead :D

:’D

Top Bottom