• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

playthroughs of xenoblade 2 are out (first hours so far) so if you are interested, search it at your own risk. if you don't like spoilers, avoid. if you're afraid of seeing stuff from mid-end game because you might potentially bump into it via recommendations, avoid

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Thanks for the alert Berserker. Berserker. I do wish there was a way to at least prevent those videos from popping up.

But anyway; I now got Female Robin unlocked from doing most of the challenges in History Mode for Awakening. But I'm still missing a few things (Also, I ain't gonna be doing the portal missions anytime soon. I'm only around Lv. 18 - 27, they require me to be at Lv. 60, so I probably won't be getting more of Anna's Momentos for the Awakening portrait for now).

I did try out Tiki as well; I at first thought her damage output was terrible; but then I checked her Crests and Equipment; she had a Dragonstone with 10 ATK, so I swapped that out for a 40 ATK Steelstone. :secretkpop:
(I did hear that she's kind of like Young Link from HW. C1 for her allows her to stay in Awakening for a while, but I didn't really get to utilize that in Chapter 16; because Camilla got in the way. smh.)

Got this just so I can feel good and forget that awful Sora x Madoka ship. :secretkpop:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I never played Uprising. Maybe I should've. I don't really like Pit though, or characters talking all throughout gameplay in general (my biggest pet peeve with the non-US versions of Gunvolt; worse yet in that game, the dialogue overlay covers way more of the playing area than it should). I think my original reason for passing on it was because it wasn't similar to the original Kid Icarus, which is pretty silly in hindsight considering I wasn't exactly crazy about that game.
Definitely play Uprising. All of the characters are bursting with personality and the script and voice acting are the best i have heard from any game. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

Also, regarding Gunvolt, the dialogue overlay never once bothered me and there are options to make it more transparent. I've played both the 3DS versions and the Switch versions of the series and i never really had an issue with the dialogue overlay. If i did, it wouldn't have been my favorite Indie game series and my #3 favorite video game series of all time.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
If i did, it wouldn't have been my favorite Indie game series and my #3 favorite video game series of all time.
I mean, even with that flaw it's still my favorite indie series (on Nintendo systems; there's a number I'd put above it on PC). I bought the US version of 1, and it could be disabled entirely in 2, so it's more of a minor gripe than a real complaint, but when I *did* try playing with it on it drove me nuts.

I hope Gunvolt 3 comes out soon, I need more Copen gameplay in my life.

I did try out Tiki as well; I at first thought her damage output was terrible; but then I checked her Crests and Equipment; she had a Dragonstone with 10 ATK, so I swapped that out for a 40 ATK Steelstone. :secretkpop:
I mean, it is sort of low. It's not generally noticeable since you have weapon advantage against everything when awakened, but if you compare her damage to Lyn, Rowan/Lianna, or Marth/Celica, it's way lower by comparison (on top of her attack speed being butts)

she's fun though

edit: I don't think I ever posted my updated tier list

S+: Lyn, Rowan, Lianna
S: Marth, Celica
S-: Hinoka, Camilla

A+: Takumi, Ryouma, Tiki, Caeda
A: Lucina, Chrom, Marx, Cordelia
A-: Sakura, Anna

B+: Robin, Frederick, Corrin
B: Elise
B-: Leon, Lissa

S+ has top tier damage, cancels, clearing, and iframes.
S also has top tier damage/clearing and amazing C1s, but bad cancels and no iframes make them less safe and sometimes require not attacking as a result.
S- are fliers with excellent crowd control and unique weapons for slayers. Not amazing on their own, but absolutely the best characters to be paired up with.

Below that, it's mostly sorted by damage (there are noticeable drops at A+ and A-), crowd clearing, and pair up merit. Lissa's at the bottom because of no cancels and terrible pair up synergy. Tiki could maybe move down a tier because of the latter too, but I'm still really biased because she braindead facerolls everything.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
S+: Lyn, Rowan, Lianna
S: Marth, Celica
S- Hinoka, Camilla
...I'm confused.

I thought all the lance fliers were clones? So What puts Hinoka at S-, Caeda at A+, and Cordelia at A?

And I must be doing something with the mounted units; for some reason Cordelia and Camilla keep attacking...through the units. Like, I run past them instead with a hit then have to stop, refind them, then rengage like a joust or something. It's particularly annoying in gauntlet history map missions; I resorted to using Lianna to take out Cordelia because Camilla would just constantly...not hit her when I depleted their guard gauge. Like, the animation would happen, but she'd...miss, I guess? I had the same problem with Frederick during story mode, which is one of the reasons Lissa is my goto axe user.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
...I'm confused.

I thought all the lance fliers were clones? So What puts Hinoka at S-, Cordelia at A, and Caeda as person-not-appearing-on-list?
I forgot Caeda and edited her in (in A+) before your reply.

Hinoka has an unique lance, which means she can equip Slayer effects with no penalty (on generic weapons, they cost -20% attack each). As someone who likely won't be the main damage in a pair up, being able to gear her to erase two subsets of enemies is quite useful.

Caeda is bad at base, but her high Luck stat hilariously makes her one of the strongest non-S characters once one can give her Luna. It's not actually a huge advantage over Hinoka against non-Slayer targets, though.

Cordelia's stats are pretty unremarkable in general; she's the worst offensively. I guess she has a functional magic stat for running Topsy-Turvy, but a number of sword characters have pretty equal defenses and it's counterproductive to a mage killer role. She's still a pegasus tho.

If I remember right, Camilla's damage output is actually worse than Cordelia's, but her clearing with dash C1 is the best in the game, so for being the fastest route to 2000 KOs while still filling the niche of "setting up crits on something swords don't beat", she's well-deserving of S-.

And I must be doing something with the mounted units; for some reason Cordelia and Camilla keep attacking...through the units. Like, I run past them instead with a hit then have to stop, refind them, then rengage like a joust or something. It's particularly annoying in gauntlet history map missions; I resorted to using Lianna to take out Cordelia because Camilla would just constantly...not hit her when I depleted their guard gauge. Like, the animation would happen, but she'd...miss, I guess? I had the same problem with Frederick during story mode, which is one of the reasons Lissa is my goto axe user.
That's...certainly strange. The only times I recall having issues with going past enemies in normal circumstances are with Lyn's normal string and C5.

If it's with their dash attacks, those dive really far forward before actually attacking and need to be used rather early to land where you want to, otherwise I have no idea.

I've never had issues with Camilla's crits not hitting either, but her crit damage is horrible, so it's worthwhile to get in the habit of switching characters for it anyway.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Alright, I can't bear with the animation of DBS any longer, I'm switching to the manga.
I'm slowly beginning to enjoy AC:NL once again. My town is slowly cleaning up. The only bit I still don't like is the island with it's shallow minigames. (Tomodachi Life has shallow minigames as well, but they are still surprisingly fun)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Dad: "For Christmas this year I don't think I want to buy anyone presents. Instead can you make some really nice cards and envelopes on your computer and we'll mail everyone some money?"
Me: "ok"
Me on the inside:
qcKGfnE.gif

I GET TO USE MY GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS FOR SOMETHING FOR ONCE AAAAHHHHHH!!!
FORGET MY STATUS MESSAGE I NEED ACCESS TO MY WONDERFUL IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE FOR THE NEXT MONTH

I is happi

Moving on, ARMS 4.0 (the update that added Misango, his stage, and Party Crash) came out 2 weeks ago. Today 4.1 came out and they already added another new fighter, alongside a slew of new badges (THERE'S OVER 200 NOW WTF) and the next Party Crash. I mean yeah the new fighter is a clone but this game is pumping out so much content now. This game is great.
Now to wait for the pros to rate how good Springtron's shockwave is. If it's good then Spring Man becomes irrelevant. If it's bad then Springtron becomes irrelevant before he ever was relevant. Either way someone is gonna be irrelevant.
O yeah and I was finally bothered to unlock every ARM for every character. I've had more than enough cash for a while now but I had to be in the mood to unlock all of that. I still have over 5,000 coins left over which should be enough for the next actual new fighter. But yeah, now I can lab with everyone now instead of just B&B.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Xenoblade 2 comes out tomorrow. It also came out in Japan today. The Xenoblade 2 Twitter had one last Rare Blade to show off.

Kos-Mos is in the game. No, it's not a reference to Kos-Mos. It is the Kos-Mos.
This was the first thing i saw when i woke up. What a great way to start the day.

the new rare blade for xenoblade 2 makes you wonder...
if they're brining the xenosaga trilogy to the switch

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be trying to get some work done today (Well, more like get my Computer Marked Assessment done or make some progress with it). And I'm hoping to get my pre-order either tomorrow or on Saturday for Xenoblade 2. :yeahboi:

On the plus side, I'm getting paid today so all of that will be going towards Xenoblade 2, the Season Pass and maybe some leftover for Touhou Kobuto V (Since we aren't getting Touhou 15.5 anytime soon for the Switch. :V)

Btw, for those that play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links; a new event has started (Though for some it'll be a returning one) called D.D. Tower. Where you have to duel through 30 Floors to get points and rewards; these can range from Gems, Gold, Cards, Potions and even Sleeves and Mats. The points are mainly used to get different items from something called the D.D. BOX. Which holds different prizes you can get (Some WATER Monsters, Fire Dimension Cards, Legendary Duelist Cards, Potions and Money).

And from what I heard; the Fire Dimension Tower was absolutely terrible; but this current one which is based on Water is pretty good so far. With Gishki monsters making an appearance now in the D.D. BOX (Though their other monsters aren't added yet including the Rituals), with the final floor reward being Sirenorca; which I think can find its place in some Mako Decks.

It can be Special Summoned by having both Fish and Winged-Beast Monsters on your side of the field; and if you do that, you can delcare a level between 3 and 5, all monsters you control become that level. Also, if you activate the effect; no monsters can activate their effects except WATER Monsters for the rest of the turn. Seems like it can be sort of gimmicky; but are there any Winged-Beast monsters that are WATER?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
the new rare blade for xenoblade 2 makes you wonder...
if they're brining the xenosaga trilogy to the switch
Please. I have no way of playing Xenosaga right now (and Xenogears but i hear that, as good as that series is, it hasn't aged well). Xenosaga trilogy on Switch would be amazing.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I’m officially done with the Fjorm banner

Here’s a list of the units I got in case anyone actually cares (which is unlikely lol)
  • 2 Hectors (+def -res and +def -atk; they are just going to be DC fodder)
  • 2 Spring Camillas (+res -def and neutral; going to merge the original into the neutral one)
  • 1 Spring Marx (+atk -spd; not a bad nature tbh)
  • 1 Bridal Caeda (+spd -hp; merged my original +spd -res one into this new one)
I didn’t get all that many 5* units, but I got all of the ones that I wanted, which is what really matters. I’m surprised that I somehow never got a Deirdre, especially after how many greens I summoned on. I guess that’s a blessing, though, because I have basically no use for her except QR3 fodder

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Xenoblade 2 comes out tomorrow. It also came out in Japan today. The Xenoblade 2 Twitter had one last Rare Blade to show off.

Please tell me she isn't story / post-game locked.

That's...certainly strange. The only times I recall having issues with going past enemies in normal circumstances are with Lyn's normal string and C5.

If it's with their dash attacks, those dive really far forward before actually attacking and need to be used rather early to land where you want to, otherwise I have no idea.
I played a bit more of the Awakening history map and yeah, it's the dash attacks. I'm hitting an enemy, they start getting super armor for a big attack, I dodge behind them and try to continue, but dodging puts you in dash and I end up well past them. After so much HW, I'm not really sure how to cancel out of strings if I can't dodge.

It's...possible it was just Camilla's damage output against Cordelia and I didn't notice because she had a passive heal effect, but I'm still skeptical on that. Can't help but feel them being flier units might have something to do with it, and it's some issue with how they float above the actual battle with some of their attacks. Like how when I'm breaking a gauge with Cordelia 4 stories above the ground but I don't get my special hit until he plummets and I ever slowly descend to the ground where it'll actually register me being there.

I've never had issues with Camilla's crits not hitting either, but her crit damage is horrible, so it's worthwhile to get in the habit of switching characters for it anyway.
Is there a button for that? I've just been going to menu and switching that way. It's sort of annoying having to go three like three menus every time (and then x out then go back in if I want to order them somewhere), tbh.

Here’s a list of the units I got in case anyone actually cares (which is unlikely lol)
Ohhh, nice pulls. The game basically didn't want to give me anything but Deirdres and Gennys, so I cut my losses and just gonna wait to see if the Christmas banner actually happens.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Please tell me she isn't story / post-game locked.
She's a Rare Blade. If you're lucky, she can be the first Rare Blade you summon from a Core Crystal.

I'm surprised she ain't the DLC Rare Blade though. If she isn't, then who? Ah, it's probably the Monado.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ohhh, nice pulls. The game basically didn't want to give me anything but Deirdres and Gennys, so I cut my losses and just gonna wait to see if the Christmas banner actually happens.
At least Deirdre is prime fodder and Genny lets you run both Dazzling and Wrathful Staff on healers

I did like a billion summons on those simulators before the Fjorm banner released, so I was fully expecting getting a billion Deirdres and possibly no Camillas. There was one session where I got a +10 Hector before I got a single Camilla lol

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
She's a Rare Blade. If you're lucky, she can be the first Rare Blade you summon from a Core Crystal.
mfw I might be rerolling an rpg.

There is no escape from Gacha hell.

In any event, there's a lot of Nintendo-information out and about today.

We've got a Megaman 30th year anniversary on December 4th
We've got the Video Game Awards on December 7th, which will likely have Nintendo related reveals. If it follows previous years, this is when I'm expecting BOTW's DLC 2 pack to be revealed.
We've got a Bandai Namco stream on the 15th, which will apparently have 5 switch titles announced, and a lot of people thinking one of them is going to be a new Soul Calibur game.

And with Xenoblade 2 coming out tomorrow, we're due for another Direct sometime soon. They typically do seasonal updates, but we've also exhausted all of our release dates.

At least Deirdre is prime fodder and Genny lets you run both Dazzling and Wrathful Staff on healers
I'm not really sure what I'm doing with the Deirdres yet. She looks reasonably good, dragons just got a major buff, and my only non-flying green mages are a half-built Julia and Inigo (Summer Elise is kind of useless, tbh). I'm hoping the Warriors maps are a bit of a revamp, cause the Camilla map from last time was not kind to grinding green mages. Then I can build a Boey and/or Merric.

There was one session where I got a +10 Hector before I got a single Camilla lol
Yeah, I had one of those too. Set the simulator to snipe for S!Camilla, took 1972 orbs.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
mfw I might be rerolling an rpg
Haha, you can't, because the game saves after you use a Core Crystal. There are ways to boost your chances though and apparently, it's impossible to get Rare Blade duplicates. So you don't have to worry about getting a Rare Blade you already have.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Decided to spend all my orbs on the legendary banner since I don't think I'm going to do more than 2 summons with the Children of Fates banner since it's a regular banner and it's December tomorrow, so I'd be able to get back some orbs along with the rest of the TT, Book 2's lunatic chapters and quests I haven't done, and new chapter related to the Children of Fates, story or paralogue.

10.00% pity rate and no spring Camilla or Hector at all... Not even any of the other focus units either.
4* Catria: +HP, -Def.

3* Donnel: +Atk, -HP.

4* Niles: +Atk, -Spd. This is like the fourth or fifth Niles with this boon and bane. Please, stop showing up as -Res or -Spd.

4* Olivia: +Res, -Def.

3* Serra #1: +Spd, -HP. Hmm... My first one is +Spd, -Def. She shouldn't be dealing with physical attacks, but her defense and HP is still crappy regardless. Whatever.

4* Ogma: +Def, -Atk. Welp...

4* Sakura: +HP, -Def. I'm pretty sure my first Sakura was -Spd, so this one is better.

4* Serra: +HP, -Res.

3* Serra #2: +HP, -Def.

4* Sophia: +Def, -HP.

4* Eliwood: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Est: +Spd, -Atk. Welp, she's going home.

4* Fae: +Def, -Res. I have so many Faes for Renewal it's not even funny anymore.

4* Fir: +Spd, -Def. Oh! This could be really good.

3* Henry: +Res, -HP.

Anyway, I started Act 2 of SoV yesterday. I stopped at the Sea Shrine. So far, all right, but Mae's pulling a Lukas where her level ups are like Gaiden/SoV level ups while Boey's are like Awakening/Fates. I'll need to check exactly what the differences are, but Boey's catching up to Mae in both attack and speed. This is also considering that I did use the Lion Well to give Mae +2 attack. Despite her rough level ups, Mae's awesome. I love Cherami Leigh's performance.

Valbar's a thing. I think he's the Jagen of the game where he's a prepromoted knight when he could have just been a soldier who was close or could promote and had decent enough stats. Level 4 soldier Valbar would have had more room to get stats in other areas and promoting would have let him have good defense. In fact, his stats as a knight are lower than the base stats soldiers who promoted would have. He has 4 less HP, 2 less attack, and 1 less resistance; Valbar has 30 HP, 14 Atk, and 0 Res when the base stats of knights are 34 HP, 16 Atk, and 1 Res. He has 3 more skill and 1 luck, but that doesn't make up for the lower damage and overall bulk he's supposed to have. Meanwhile, Kamui and Leon who are kicking butt. I love Leon's victory pose and the first one that I saw was the one where he blows a kiss.

And then there's Atlas. I thought you would get him earlier. Nope, Act 3 and he's a level 10 villager. At this point, I'm considering grinding Atlas and Valbar for ****s and giggles. At least I'd be able to unlock support conversations for them. Apparently cavalier Atlas isn't that great, but I'm not sure if people just reclassed him straight away or gave him a level or two, but maybe level 20 villager Atlas reclassed to a cavalier would be all right. Cavalier Boey is apparently a thing as well...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
pls explain how I should take this especially since it's just about controllers ok thnx
but what do you mean.jpg

I’m officially done with the Fjorm banner

• 2 Hectors (+def -res and +def -atk; they are just going to be DC fodder)
  • 2 Spring Camillas (+res -def and neutral; going to merge the original into the neutral one)
  • 1 Spring Marx (+atk -spd; not a bad nature tbh)
  • 1 Bridal Caeda (+spd -hp; merged my original +spd -res one into this new one)
I didn’t get all that many 5* units, but I got all of the ones that I wanted, which is what really matters. I’m surprised that I somehow never got a Deirdre, especially after how many greens I summoned on. I guess that’s a blessing, though, because I have basically no use for her except QR3 fodder
Gorlie @Chainz. got these gorls with ha 90 orbs:
-ATK/+DEF Ike
-DEF/+RES Ike
+SPD/-HP B!Lyn <- pls ban dis gorl
+ATK/-SPD Bride Cordelia

Meanwhile I got these gorls with my orbs:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’m also probably done with the legendary banner unless I can get all the December orbs before the end. Even if I can I might save them for the Fates banner cause I really would love a Firesweep Sword for Corrin. I got a Celica, Hector, and 2 Camilla’s, when I wanted Camilla the very least. Bleh. Now my FRobin, Sonya, and Inigo all have Eggs. I wanted at least one Deidre so I could give away Quick Riposte or Spd Ploy

Thinkin I might give Distant Defense to Seliph since he’ll be my first Legendary weapon promotion. I’m building up Deflect Magic for him as well, so he can be decent at doing what his dad does. A shame he can’t get Crusader’s Ward

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, Act 2 was short. Before I finished Act 2, I did actually grind Valbar up to level 20 and promoted him to a baron just cause. When I promoted him, he had a leather shield equipped, so it was hilarious when he showed up in his baron armor while holding a dinky shield. Apparently barons have different animations than knights because it was awesome when I saw Valbar boot a dude. Definitely a favorite part of SoV for me: the different animations of things in general.

Now, I'm on Act 3 and the difficulty definitely spiked. I went to do the sidequest where you had to get the Lima Armlet by defeating a Terror and the Terror holding it had like 18 speed. He doubled and killed Gray. Game over for me since if a unit dies, then I'm resetting and loading up the save file. The first two main maps on Alm and Celica's sides were definitely harder. Well, except for the whole someone's cavalry team decided to attack Clair while she was wielding a Ridersbane instead of Gray. I get that they would have done less damage against Gray, but Clair does effective damage against them. That someone I just had Clair destroy him with Ridersbane before his cavalry team charged towards her like idiots. Definitely would have been harder without it and I almost got Clive killed by a witch who teleported in. Apparently they can do that. Note to self: check enemy profiles.

On another note and this was announced yesterday where Final Fantasy XV will let you switch to the other characters while fighting. Kind of wished that was in the game since the beginning. Early, pre-FFXV footage showed Prompto being playable, but that was scrapped for some reason. Noctis is the main character, but most Final Fantasy games let you control the other characters. The only exceptions I can think of are the spin-off games, Lightning Returns, and the MMOs for obvious reasons. Tidus was the only character you controlled outside of combat, but everyone else was controllable in combat in FFX. I think that's the same case for FFVII, FFVIII, and whatever other FF game where you can't have someone else as the map sprite or character.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I played ARMS almost the entire day today thanks to some motivation that can be credited to me unlocking all of the ARMs yesterday. I mostly messed around with Twintelle but I also used Min Min, Lola Pop, and Springtron a bit as well.

Twintelle with Funchucks feels dirty. Like, that 1 custom Down-B that Villager has where the sapling makes people trip and hitting the tree reflects the damage back at you. It felt like that. I even cleared the Grand Prix at level 7 with it without much trouble. Why does it exist.

Lola always surprises me with how crazy her mobility is and it makes me wonder why more people don't use her. Maybe that's a good thing because she's a nightmare to fight Sure she's one of the more difficult characters to play but she can bounce around the entire stage while blocking. And I checked her stats and she's average or above average in every aspect (including ARM girth which surprised me since I thought her ARMs were supposed to be tiny but I guess not) so maybe I should play her more.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It was an honest observation. Didn't mean anything by it.

Yes, I lurk everywhere. Even character boards for games I rarely play.

:144:
We are all Fujin spawn, his spiriT will live on in this forum for the rest of time.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning everyone. Doing alright? :4zelda:

Gonna be collecting my pre-order today. So I'll be looking forward to playing it. :yeahboi:

Also, a new mini box is available in Duel Links. It focuses on the Six Samurai Archetype, it seems like it could be decent; but some of the effects could've been better. :V

I still need to try and make some new decks as well with the stuff that came out; such as making a Mako WATER Deck. I'm also considering running a deck focusing on Cyber Tutu and Massivemorph; though I'll need some more cards to make it work.

x3 Cyber Tutu
x3 Massivemorph
x1 Magical Mallet

As for choices of cards to put into the deck:
x1/2 Super Rush Headlong
x2/3 Enemy Controller
x1 Astral Barrier
x1 Spirit Barrier
x1/2 1800/1900 Beater
x1/2 Mirror Wall

Skill:
Either Balance, Restart or Last Gamble.

I will need to try and get Mirror Wall since I don't have one (I can either try and farm it from a Lv. 40 Mai, or attempt my luck at the Boxes. Same goes with Spirit Barrier which can only be dropped by Bastion who I don't have unlocked yet. smh).

An alternate idea for this deck could be to make it a burn deck. In which case, I'll have to go and get some burn cards and level up Weevil.

What do you gorls think? :secretkpop:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
****in Nintendo and their limited stock.
Every EB Games I went to had like 2 of the xenoblade pro controllers and they were for preorders.
I did manage to get the special edition through. Now I just need a switch.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 first impressions so far (contains very mild Ch.1 spoilers)
  • The voice acting is definitely a lot better compared to what the trailers show
    • That said, Rex's English VA really needs to work on those battle cries
  • The fight choreography in cutscenes is amazing.
  • Music is amazing, as expected from Xenoblade
  • Characters are pretty likable so far
  • Bana's voice actor fits him so perfectly.
  • I've played through Ch.1 and i'm in the beginning of Ch.2. This was on handheld mode and the game runs pretty well. Resolution drops, yes, but not as bad as it sounded from reviewers.
    • The game drains the battery pretty fast though.
  • Battles also feel faster. They look slow when you just watch them but when you actually play the game, it feels a lot more natural.
  • Hooray for the game actually teaching me how to play. I think this game may have the best tutorials in the series.
  • Sidequest navigation is the best in this game. There was one hide-and-seek sidequest with three kids. If this was Xenoblade 1, i'd probably spend like 30 minutes searching. But thanks to this game's sidequest navigation, i was able to find all three kids in 5 minutes.
  • Malos said ****. I think this is the first Nintendo game ever to actually say a swear.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I've played through Ch.1 and i'm in the beginning of Ch.2. This was on handheld mode and the game runs pretty well. Resolution drops, yes, but not as bad as it sounded from reviewers.
Question: How many rare crystals do you have by the end of Chapter 1 and was any of them the one I actually care about?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Happy Xenoblade 2 release day
To celebrate, have this wonderful picture that Nintendo's Line posted
1512122364808.jpg

Giant Toad Toad, The Annoying is the best XC2 character fight me

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Question: How many rare crystals do you have by the end of Chapter 1 and was any of them the one I actually care about?
Answer: None. You don't get access to Core Crystals until Ch.2.
The only Blade you get prior to Ch.2 is Pyra and that's not until near the end of Ch.1. Remember in the first game where Shulk was stuck to a weak sword until he got the Monado? Same deal here.

Happy Xenoblade 2 release day
To celebrate, have this wonderful picture that Nintendo's Line posted
View attachment 134204
Giant Toad Toad, The Annoying is the best XC2 character fight me
Leaked image of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC story that releases next Fall.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
soleil's face still look awful to me

the artist did like a million times better with halloween nowi's art imo

Last edited:

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
soleil's face still look awful to me

the artist did like a million times better with halloween nowi's art imo
Eh, I think it fits her quite well.
Tho, if my profile is bothering you, I got -plenty- of other characters I could crop and slap onto my profile.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Eh, I think it fits her quite well.
Tho, if my profile is bothering you, I got -plenty- of other characters I could crop and slap onto my profile.
there's no need to change your avatar. i just like to complain

i think it's really her mouth that bothers me. it looks like a weird cat or something idk. she looks so much better with the little smirk in her special activation art

Top Bottom