• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorls, I have a confession to make that every gorl probably knows by now.I have never been so thirsty for a virtual man in my life except maybe Summer Frederick.

Anyway, I'm STILL waiting for Gar to play Dream Daddy again. IDK who we're going after but any of the Daddies that's NOT Brian seems like a good idea. Tho I'd be totally OK with dating a Dream Mommy like Mary. She is my one true soulmate and is clearly a gorl/our sister/a Zelda main.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gorls, I have a confession to make that every gorl probably knows by now.I have never been so thirsty for a virtual man in my life except maybe Summer Frederick.

Anyway, I'm STILL waiting for Gar to play Dream Daddy again. IDK who we're going after but any of the Daddies that's NOT Brian seems like a good idea. Tho I'd be totally OK with dating a Dream Mommy like Mary. She is my one true soulmate and is clearly a gorl/our sister/a Zelda main.
Joseph is hottest daddy

Go for him

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
do you have one of these for evey poster here? lmao

:150:
All gorls are special and deserve their own ELIMINATIONS when they provoke me. :^)

Speaking of special gorls, it seems that Mary is actually a heaux. It saddened me to find this out since Joseph was a funny/handsome guy. cricricri Still, Mary is a nice person in her own way. I suppose the writers wanted to convey that someone can be a heaux, yet still be a good person. I think she was a very good friend to Robert and genuinely cared about him.
Relaxed Moral Values.png

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Oh hey what do you know? I disappeared again. :3 Nah actually I just started back up in my final year of classes so I'll probably be spending a lot more time around here, given people are to begin with. (I know ya'll are there ;3)

And omg EODM07 EODM07 Your sass levels are too high for muah. ❤

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lorde Lorde , dating Joseph has lead to heartbreak. Tomorrow is my ECT treatment so hopefully I forget I even dated a fictional man Joseph. This entire post contains spoilers.

New BF.png

Meanwhile, this summed up Gar's reaction:

He was verbally and loudly displeased with Joseph's "good ending" but I personally liked it. Because Mary is my one true soulmate and I want her to have a hot husband if I can't have her. Robert confused me on the 3rd date, though. I couldn't tell if he was mad because I was being a homewrecker OR if it was because I went on 2 dates with him already OOOOOOOOOOOOOR if it's because he sees Joseph as his property because he slept with him one time.

Robert is still the cooler dad, has a sass-kween daughter, and would be good to Amanda. He is also hot and rugged. So he is the best dad atm.

Next dad we're dating is Gar's choice and it'll be Damien I think.

Me and BJN should have an eclipse party.
Have a staring contest to see who can look at the eclipse the longest. :^)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Worst Grab In The Game mains. How's everyone doing? :4pacman:

Oh hey what do you know? I disappeared again. :3 Nah actually I just started back up in my final year of classes so I'll probably be spending a lot more time around here, given people are to begin with. (I know ya'll are there ;3)

And omg EODM07 EODM07 Your sass levels are too high for muah. ❤
Good to hear things have progressed well for you. :yeahboi:

Gorl. I may have stopped using Zelda, but the sass still resides with me. :secretkpop:

Also, I've finished Sonic Mania as Sonic & Tails. It was fantastic, a great return to form and it looks really nice too.

The best parts for me had to be what each stage had gimmick wise.

Chemical Plant Zone had gel that you could bounce on and Hydrocity Zone had one involving changing the water level. Which are all really cool.

But two bosses really sold me on the game when I was playing it. Chemical Plant Zone's and Stardust Speedway's.

Chemical Plant you're just going through loops, gel and pipes; then suddenly, YOU'RE PLAYING PUYO PUYO! It was so damn cool, I was speechless when I first saw my sister's BF reach that boss. It was so damn amazing.

As for Stardust Speedway's, you fight Metal Sonic; but the best part was his 1st Phase, you're fighting the Game Gear version of Silver Sonic from Sonic 2. He's even got the 8-bit spin dash noise and jump sound. It was an amazing bit of detail! <3

I haven't started on Splatoon 2 yet, but Sonic Mania was damn amazing and worth your time. And the price you get it for is really worth it. (Don't worry Cress! Cress! , I'll be getting to Splatoon 2 in a bit~ :secretkpop: )

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Valter seems pretty bulky, and he definitely invalidates some blue fliers just with his stats and that prf weapon.

I wonder if he or Tana can would better as a defensive blue flier than Subaki can. I'd kind of like to give Iote's Shield to someone else and see how it holds.

I'm also thinking of what a defensive Camilla would look like. Maybe a +RES nature, and I'm thinking maybe/maybe not give her Iote's Shield (she really likes her Darting Blow), then basically build her up as half Narcian / half meme Est.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Camilla is good as a mage tank with a +res nature, Distant Counter, and a Silver Axe+ to help with her middling atk

Tbh this is like the only way to run her in Flier Emblem because she's bad otherwise

The only Camillas I ever get are -res because the universe hates me

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I'm already level 23 in Splat 2. If ya'll wanna play sometime just ask for an FC. Need some people to play with!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
man, if only game of thrones was 10 episodes long. can't believe it's ending next week :[
Wait wtf

It's almost over already??

That's dumb

This season has been really good so far

I'm heartbroken by what happened in last night's episode

yeah. i'm still scratching my head as to why they decreased the number of episdes

i'm both heartbroken and scared to **** because of that episode. winter is coming really soon, but the next episode is gonna be really something because i am always 100% interested with what cersei is up to

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm already level 23 in Splat 2. If ya'll wanna play sometime just ask for an FC. Need some people to play with!
If you want me FC. Here it is:

6259-6075-5508.

I'll definitely need to play online with all of you during Splatoon 2. Since I've only played local wireless play with my sister's BF on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
yeah. i'm still scratching my head as to why they decreased the number of episdes

i'm both heartbroken and scared to **** because of that episode. winter is coming really soon, but the next episode is gonna be really something because i am always 100% interested with what cersei is up to
Budget, if I remember what the show runners claimed. They're using 10 episodes of budget for seven episodes.

Camilla is good as a mage tank with a +res nature, Distant Counter, and a Silver Axe+ to help with her middling atk

Tbh this is like the only way to run her in Flier Emblem because she's bad otherwise

The only Camillas I ever get are -res because the universe hates me
+RES is a definitely the thing to hope for yeah, but I'm not sure about the Silver Axe; it wouldn't take much to make her a better Narcian on top of her general res bulkiness, just give her his Emerald Axe+ and Lancebreaker.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
+RES is a definitely the thing to hope for yeah, but I'm not sure about the Silver Axe; it wouldn't take much to make her a better Narcian on top of her general res bulkiness, just give her his Emerald Axe+ and Lancebreaker.
i personally would run silver axe+ and g tomebreaker to better help tank green/blue mages, which are something my team struggles with a little bit since i run 2 blues

i'm also not a fan of TA/gem weapons in general, so that probably has something to do with it. i don't like being completely helpless against an entire color

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i personally would run silver axe+ and g tomebreaker to better help tank green/blue mages, which are something my team struggles with a little bit since i run 2 blues

i'm also not a fan of TA/gem weapons in general, so that probably has something to do with it. i don't like being completely helpless against an entire color
Depends on the team composition, definitely. If I'm running two blues for instance I'm fine with running a TA/gem red unit because their entire job on the team is to stonewall any and all green units. An old arena build of mine was like that; Effie/Linde//Cherche/Roy. Roy had the one job, and he did it well.

In Camilla's case, it's more stonewalling mages in general. The most important mages to stonewall are blue, so Emerald Axe made sense to me. The only other flier who can really serve a function like that is Caeda who I already use as my primary red flier, but the color disadvantage really doesn't do her any favors.

I think I'll just shelve what to do with the weapon for now. If I'm not running Emerald Axe, I'd rather do something better than a silver axe. Slayer Axe+ for instance, if it ever becomes more assessable cause I'm not wasting an Amelia on that, trades a single attack point for -1 to special cooldown.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I found out just this morning that the solar eclipses glasses I bought were in fact the recalled ones from amazon. I'm upset I'm gonna miss this now, but it's better then going blind for using a cheap product I guess.

Wait wtf

It's almost over already??

That's dumb

This season has been really good so far

I'm heartbroken by what happened in last night's episode
My mom kept me up all night screaming OH NO!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
During the peak of the eclipse, it was slightly darker here in Nor Cal. Otherwise it was just... a normal day.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
When the new candy-related ARMS character comes out, I'm gonna make a montage video as an excuse to use the song Yummy in a video. Well, that is if I'm not 100% pure garbage with them.

Speaking of, when are they releasing the new character? It's been teased for weeks and ARMS has had no new content lately when it already had a pretty small amount.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
IMPORTANT EDIT/UPDATE ABOUT OW AND D.VA!
Actually, we've made some significant changes to D.Va internally and have been testing them for a while now. Here are the changes we've made:

Defense Matrix: Energy drain increased by 2x. This means her effective uptime for this ability has been reduced by 50%.

Boosters: D.Va can now use her Fusion Cannons while flying.

New ability - Micro Missiles: D.Va launches a long salvo of small missiles that explode on impact, dealing damage in a small radius around them. This ability can be used while using her other abilities or firing her Fusion Cannons.

The combination of these changes allow her to play more aggressively and deal more damage, at the cost of being able to Defense Matrix as often as before. Defense Matrix still remains an extremely powerful tool when timed correctly, but the reduced uptime means D.Va won't be able to use it nearly as often overall.

Her new Micro Missiles ability in combination with her ability to fire while flying allow for some more aggressive play, as well as opening up some new options versus heroes such as Pharah.

Overall the goal here is to reduce her reliance on Defense Matrix and make her more fun to play. As far as balancing goes, we want to nerf Defense Matrix as an ability, not D.Va as a hero.

She has been a ton of fun to play with these changes, and we're looking forward you letting you guys play with them as well. Hopefully we'll have a new PTR up soon!

Also...

LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS BABY BOY OMG I'M DYING HE IS SO ADORABLE HELP ME

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, on to another subject, I am actually mad that I can't be bisexual in Dream Daddy. Why can't I date this wonderful woman?
Homegirl Loves A Drink.png

This is beautiful.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
My college ended classes an hour early to have a viewing party for the eclipse
I went just to get the free chips, drink, and glasses and just left lol
Driving home it was dimmer, but other than that it wasn't too special. I got a glimpse of it through the glasses and it was cool I guess

Also Infernal Valter makes me hate Heroes. Sorry I don't have Brave Bridelia and 3 dancers, IntSys, but you don't need to punish me for it.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Driving home it was dimmer, but other than that it wasn't too special. I got a glimpse of it through the glasses and it was cool I guess

Also Infernal Valter makes me hate Heroes. Sorry I don't have Brave Bridelia and 3 dancers, IntSys, but you don't need to punish me for it.
I beat with bridelia, rheinhardt and two dancers :p

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Victorian Weeb Smut.png

im crying

pls sav me

This is the first date with Damien towards the beginning of it, no less. HE'S A VICTORIAN-ERA WEEB SMUT-LOVING GOTH OMFG I CANNOT HANDLE THIS.

I must admit, I do like how the MC interacts with the cast. I'm not a fan of how cartoonish he looks when compared to the rest of the cast, but I guess there's only so much you can do. It'd either be having very few options that are insanely detailed, or many options that are mildly detailed. It's just as funny as Coming Out On Top without the reliance on perverted humor. Not to mention it has many sweet moments. And it has more representation without relying on d***s to keep the player's attention. Like. Then there's stuff like how Damien is transgender AND gave birth to Lucien. Like. Holy ****. That's different.

That aside, Mary and Penny are kweens and I want to marry them both.

Any Brave Bower would probably do, gorlie. Or Reinhardt since he's OP. :^)

Last edited:
Top Bottom