• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Horse Emblem is already stupidly easy to make, so it really wouldn't be that outlandish to give away a free mounted archer

Cecilia, Camus, Marx, and Ursula were all free units and are some of the best cavalry gorls in the game for horse emblem. Gunther was also a free gorl and he gives one of the most important skills for horse emblem

but they would definitely never give away the first horse archer for free. they'd put **** unit in a banner so they could make $$$$ from it since everyone would want to pull for that unit

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I think it’s kind of too soon for Gaiden characters. They just got added and there not nearly as abundant as awakening chars are. I’m glad they at least gave us a head start though. Five days to summon and train up the need char is p fair I guess.

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like Tobin but...why is he a sword. Like, I get that they can't avoid making more swords, but they definitely could with Tobin. At least make him a mounted unit, since I made him a cavalier in Echoes. Or even yknow, give him his canon class as a mounted archer. That would've been better than giving me another sword when I already have 5 and want to build 2 others :drsad:
Someone mentioned that Villagers in Gaiden and Echoes start out using swords which doesn't make sense when you consider that swords were often used by royalty and those who could afford it unlike villagers who would probably be using spears or even axes, but that's another story. So, I guess he's in his canonical starting class? Sucks though, since archer Tobin would have been at least a different unit even if he wasn't a mounted archer.

This would also screw him over compared to his friends if they're in different classes since he'd be that guy who never reclassed and is villager in a sword-infested game where Donnel being a villager is pretty great when he's a lance unit and Faye and in the future, Amelia, Ewan, Mozu, and Rolf being villagers or trainees of different classes is pretty good too. Gray showing up as a cavalier or even knight despite him being implied to become a mercenary already would be distinct from Tobin. At this point, Tobin like the Bob of Heroes. He's there, he exists, and it sucks because he could have been more than just Bob.

Oh, and if Tobin introduces Firesweep Sword. I'm willing to bet Caeda, Fir, Hana, Lon'qu, Navarre, and Selena would be better users of it than him unless he has comparable attack and speed which kind of would make him Navarre. Lon'qu alone has 39 neutral speed. +Atk Lon'qu would have 32 attack and 39 speed. L&D3 for 37 attack and 44 speed -- the hilarity that you'd need to be Lon'qu to not get doubled by Lon'qu. Firesweep Lance+ has 15 MT, so Firesweep Sword+ should have 15 MT too. That's 52 attack and 44 speed. You could even use a +Atk, -Spd Lon'qu to get 52 attack and 41 speed which is basically a slightly stronger, but slightly slower Navarre.

Well, whatever... I made room for the 2 Tobins that will probably show up. Yay... 237/250 units... About 2 more will go after I figure out exactly what special and C-skill I want to give Mae.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Even though I'm dissapointed about Tobin being another sword, I really wanna get Alm and may even buy some orbs if I don't get him before the end of the banner. I really wanna copy Cress! Cress! 's build for him and plan to pair him with Celica, since I have a +Atk Celica that's been waiting to be optimized for a while now

Course I don't have a Charlotte so I can't give him Wind Boost :c Darting Blow would work just as well but it isn't the same without the wind in there

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I was able to do another summon today and ended up having my streak ruined by Hector. I'm a little disappointed that he's +hp/-atk, but I can't even be mad considerating how fortunate of a roll it is to get him at all. But now that my prayers for a good green unit have been answered and my summoning bonus reset, I'm unsure whether it would be wiser to roll the tempest focus in attempt to boost my scores or continue trying for the limited edition units.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Someone mentioned that Villagers in Gaiden and Echoes start out using swords which doesn't make sense when you consider that swords were often used by royalty and those who could afford it unlike villagers who would probably be using spears or even axes, but that's another story.
Sort of. Spears are just a long stick with a point tip, or a pointy thing tied on, and everyone would of had an axe except Gaiden doesn't believe in axes . You couldn't just make yourself a sword out of a knife, a tree branch, and a pointy rock. You needed a proper blacksmith and forge, a time intensive and skilled trade.

But the Villagers in Gaiden all had Mycen, a rather famous and successful knight to say the least, training them so it would make sense he'd have a good amount of weapons stored away or the means to acquire them, same thing with some amount of armor for Alm's friends (and of course Alm gets the full ensemble). That's where the biggest expense typically was, and actually one of the reasons knights had squires; putting on a full set of European armor for battle without help is actually pretty hard.

Though what's really weird is how there's basically been no technological advancement in the 2000 years between Shadow Dragon / SoV and Awakening, thinking on this some more.

Oh, and if Tobin introduces Firesweep Sword. I'm willing to bet Caeda, Fir, Hana, Lon'qu, Navarre, and Selena would be better users of it than him unless he has comparable attack and speed which kind of would make him Navarre. Lon'qu alone has 39 neutral speed. +Atk Lon'qu would have 32 attack and 39 speed. L&D3 for 37 attack and 44 speed -- the hilarity that you'd need to be Lon'qu to not get doubled by Lon'qu. Firesweep Lance+ has 15 MT, so Firesweep Sword+ should have 15 MT too. That's 52 attack and 44 speed. You could even use a +Atk, -Spd Lon'qu to get 52 attack and 41 speed which is basically a slightly stronger, but slightly slower Navarre.
Would that work better than a Wo Dao+ though? Those are the same group of characters than typically prefer that. Selena for one would probably want to still have the Wo Dao+ instead due to how low her attack is. Though putting it on Caeda...that would actually be pretty nice.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay I thought mobile Smashboards got a small graphic update and now that I look at it more it is a bit cleaner. ty admins. :secretkpop:

And yes all Villagers in Gaiden/Echoes are locked to swords only. I feel like the only one not triggered by Tobin being another sword user :p
ALSO THIS BETTER BE THE THEME THAT PLAYS IN THE FINAL MAP:
Course I don't have a Charlotte so I can't give him Wind Boost :c Darting Blow would work just as well but it isn't the same without the wind in there
Just go Fury+Renewal when you hopefully get him. Unless he's +Speed. Then Windsweep is okay with Fury or Spd +3. Really it all depends on his stats so just focus on getting him first. :happysheep:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sort of. Spears are just a long stick with a point tip, or a pointy thing tied on, and everyone would of had an axe except Gaiden doesn't believe in axes . You couldn't just make yourself a sword out of a knife, a tree branch, and a pointy rock. You needed a proper blacksmith and forge, a time intensive and skilled trade.

But the Villagers in Gaiden all had Mycen, a rather famous and successful knight to say the least, training them so it would make sense he'd have a good amount of weapons stored away or the means to acquire them, same thing with some amount of armor for Alm's friends (and of course Arm gets the full ensemble). That's where the biggest expense typically was, and actually one of the reasons knights had squires; putting on a full set of European armor for battle without help is actually pretty hard.
I kind of meant to say that about blacksmiths too. Swords in general were more like sidearms rather than primary weapons which would have been things like bows, spears, and maybe maces or whatever blunt weapon. Early samurai in particular were known more for their mounted archery skills than swordsmanship. It does depend on geography, resources, and other circumstances, but it would probably be more efficient to arm a ton of grunts with a sticks with pointy ends than give them swords. Even training archers would probably be more efficient than giving them swords. By around the industrial age, not sure, but mass production and improvements on mining and stuff might have explained why swords were more common which even then, usually firearms first and then swords or bayonets.

Anyway, it might have made more sense for the villagers even if they were trained in swordplay, to use spears or bows as their primary weapon or even magic while swords were used as sidearms unless they were specifically trained to use swords which is probably implied with Alm and Gray.

Speaking of axes. Do wyvern riders even exist in Gaiden? Cherche is a wyvern rider, but she's from Valm where Valentia is in Awakening's time. I'd figure there would be wyvern riders 2000 years before her.

Though what's really weird is how there's basically been no technological advancement in the 2000 years between Shadow Dragon / SoV and Awakening, thinking on this some more.
Meanwhile, the Tellius games where crossbows exist.

Would that work better than a Wo Dao+ though? Those are the same group of characters than typically prefer that. Selena for one would probably want to still have the Wo Dao+ instead due to how low her attack is. Though putting it on Caeda...that would actually be pretty nice.
I mean unless Tobin shows up with something like 32 attack and 39 speed, he's probably not going to be as good as the others who are strong and fast or really fast where using Firesweep Sword would be pretty good. There's also the issue of him being an infantry. Caeda was already mentioned and Cain already has a Brave Sword, but with natures and cavalry buffs, he could be a pretty good Firesweep Sword cavalier. I'd rather wait for a speedier cavalier like Isadora or someone else, though.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
First try on the new Tempest banner, and I got a +Atk/-Spd Chrom that would be perfect with the BS+ from my spare Ogma, my first 4 Star Clair (+Def/-Spd :c), another trashy Sophia (I've moved on, go away already >:0), and a random 5 Star Klein, +HP/-Def

I'll find you eventually, Alm :c

Hmm, my 4 Star Klein is +Atk/-Def. so if I commit to using Klein (which I might, he's cute and I need a good bow) I could promote and merge for a better nature

Okay I thought mobile Smashboards got a small graphic update and now that I look at it more it is a bit cleaner. ty admins. :secretkpop:

And yes all Villagers in Gaiden/Echoes are locked to swords only. I feel like the only one not triggered by Tobin being another sword user :p
ALSO THIS BETTER BE THE THEME THAT PLAYS IN THE FINAL MAP:

Just go Fury+Renewal when you hopefully get him. Unless he's +Speed. Then Windsweep is okay with Fury or Spd +3. Really it all depends on his stats so just focus on getting him first. :happysheep:
If I wanted a Fury+Renewal Falchion user I could've done so on 3 different units already. I'm hoping I get a +Spd so I can use Windsweep and be a bit unique with him

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Why is this husbando's DEF so high (41 without Fortress wtf)? Are his muscles made of steel? Is he secretly the bara to end all bara under that armor? WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Husbando Of Steel.png

I like Tobin but...why is he a sword. Like, I get that they can't avoid making more swords, but they definitely could with Tobin. At least make him a mounted unit, since I made him a cavalier in Echoes. Or even yknow, give him his canon class as a mounted archer. That would've been better than giving me another sword when I already have 5 and want to build 2 others :drsad:
I absolutely hate how he's a sword unit. I like swords the least already, especially thanks to Sm4sh, but it's just getting out of hand now. 5 Star Maskcina was OK because her neutral stats are nice and she comes with Falchion. So Tobin has to have some sort of exclusive weapon... Otherwise wtf is the point of him being the bonus unit? (inb4 OMG THERE'LL BE 2 DIFFERENT UNITS??? jkjk no they wouldn't be that generous jkjkjkjkjkjk)

I was able to do another summon today and ended up having my streak ruined by Hector. I'm a little disappointed that he's +hp/-atk, but I can't even be mad considerating how fortunate of a roll it is to get him at all. But now that my prayers for a good green unit have been answered and my summoning bonus reset, I'm unsure whether it would be wiser to roll the tempest focus in attempt to boost my scores or continue trying for the limited edition units.
Grats on the awesome Distant Counter fodder. I was stupid and made a mega Hector with my Golden Week mass pulls. Then I found out mega characters are the worst unless they are 4 Star (so they can be promoted with less feathers). So... Ye. I am a sad puddi.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why is this husbando's DEF so high (41 without Fortress wtf)? Are his muscles made of steel? Is he secretly the bara to end all bara under that armor? WHAT IS HAPPENING?
View attachment 131330

I absolutely hate how he's a sword unit. I like swords the least already, especially thanks to Sm4sh, but it's just getting out of hand now. 5 Star Maskcina was OK because her neutral stats are nice and she comes with Falchion. So Tobin has to have some sort of exclusive weapon... Otherwise wtf is the point of him being the bonus unit? (inb4 OMG THERE'LL BE 2 DIFFERENT UNITS??? jkjk no they wouldn't be that generous jkjkjkjkjkjk)

Grats on the awesome Distant Counter fodder. I was stupid and made a mega Hector with my Golden Week mass pulls. Then I found out mega characters are the worst unless they are 4 Star (so they can be promoted with less feathers). So... Ye. I am a sad puddi.
Man, wish my Lukas was +Atk. Mine is +Res/-HP, which is meh. But even with neutral defense and attack he still kills almost everything with Ignis and Killer Lance+. He single handedly carried me through the last tempest trials, I love this guy!

Also, I remember you were talking about stuffing your Shanna full of skills...
Well...

It appears someone has beaten you at the Shanna Appreciation contest. I checked her skill list and this person stuffed this poor girl full of every skill in the goddamn game.
Every +Lance, every special, every support skill, and every ABC skill was in there. At least as far as I could tell, there was no way I was gonna verify. The ****ing scroll bar was a goddamn speck on the screen
I just don't understand how whales can do it, holy ****in ****. I wouldn't be surprised if this Shanna was made with cheating

In other news, I went on an SI binge to clear up my barracks, and finally started giving some of my neglected units the skills they've been wanting. I've decided on a Darting Blow/Swordbreaker/ThreatenDef build for Masked Marth, while normal Marth will be the standard Fury + Renewal Falchion build. I have Seliph Defiant Defence and Ignis as well. The final member of the Blue Boys(?) team will be my new +Atk Chrom, but not until I gather the necessary fodder and level/promote him. Also gave Effie Bonfire, and both Camus and Xander have Reposition. Once Xander has enough SP, my horse team will finally be almost complete! I still need a 4th member, and I'm thinking it'll be Roderick, until I end up getting a good Frederick.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Burgundy Burgundy 4/10 doesn't have Reposition equipped and has Close Defense instead of Swift Sparrow or Fury. :^)

I hope we get 4 Star Hectors/Takumis/Ryomas eventually so I can fix my mistake, merge my Mega +10 Bara Hector with the 4 Star, and be able to use him in the Arena once more. He was such an amazing manly man that slayed all the heauxes; a true Bara Hero. Effie has to be my Bara Hero now. She has the same voice actress as Shanna too, so, like, that's something I guess.

Also manlier than Hector cricricri:
Bara Gorlie.png

She's on my defense team with Reinhardt (+ATK/Death Blow), Nino (-HP/+SPD and HP seal) and Eirika is babysitting Nino. If they use all melee, they are dead. I get plenty of Defense wins with these gorls.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Sword of the Six Sage mains even though he only uses it in his win animation. How's everyone doing? :ganondorfmelee:

Finally got to cleaning my room today since I did put it off for about 3 weeks I think.

So its good to get that clean. Also, anyone looking forward to EVO? And what tournaments will you be checking out whilst its live?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Bleh
Another full summon and nothin but 3 Stars
God I hate Sophia now

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
with my 10 orbs, i rolled on the summer banner and got wrys and maria

go figure

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
With today's free orbs I got 3 3* Virions and nothing else.

I'm not even gonna say go figure because that's just pathetic.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Goddammit gorls let's just talk about the great battles of the revolutionary war and not complete nonsense about orbs. DID ORBS DIE FOR THIS HERE COUNTRY?!? DID THEY FIGHT THE BRITISH?!?!?!

No, the answer is no. 'MURICA

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh yeah today is the 4th.

I've lived in the US my entire life and the first time I ever leave the country I immediately that the 4th of July was even a thing. I'm even preparing for Bastille Day.

oopsT

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Goddammit gorls let's just talk about the great battles of the revolutionary war and not complete nonsense about orbs. DID ORBS DIE FOR THIS HERE COUNTRY?!? DID THEY FIGHT THE BRITISH?!?!?!

what is your opinion on the battle of antietam

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
NOPE, I'M DONE WITH THE SWIMSUIT BANNER

SPENT $20, GOT NOTHING, THEN THE LAST ROUND OF SUMMONING THERE WERE NO COLORLESS SO I WENT RED

CONGRATS 5* OGMA WOOP DE DOO :drflip::drohyou:

I'm pulling for a third Alm instead idc

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just summoned a +spd -def Nino

the lord has blessT me and i am thankful

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I just realized Cenizas is SlowKing.

Hey Cenizas, hows it going?

I kind of meant to say that about blacksmiths too. Swords in general were more like sidearms rather than primary weapons which would have been things like bows, spears, and maybe maces or whatever blunt weapon. Early samurai in particular were known more for their mounted archery skills than swordsmanship. It does depend on geography, resources, and other circumstances, but it would probably be more efficient to arm a ton of grunts with a sticks with pointy ends than give them swords.
Well, sort of. There's a limit to how long a weapon, or rather how heavy a weapon, can be if one is also carrying a shield or needs the reach when on horseback. The sword was better in single combat then the spear or polearm, or if you had to get up and personal after the battle broke formation on both sides.

But more important than the sword or even the bow was simply general army formation. In this way, pikes were actually the best military weapon until the firearm, as it offered a well established defense against both calvary and basic human fear. And I don't mean little pikes, but big ones that require multiple people to pick up, in established and orderly formation. While man may give into bloodlust and charge to his certain death amid a wall of spikes, and takes far more to get a horse to do that. And nothing quite keeps a man in formation and walking steady when an army on horseback runs towards them then a big log of wood on your shoulder and being squished in between a bunch of other soldiers. As mounted armies from the Scythians to the Mongols typically discovered, it was the rank-and-file Pikemen who traditionally curbstomped Calvary.

Even training archers would probably be more efficient than giving them swords.
One would think that, but no. The old quote and rule of thumb for the famous longbow was IIRC, "To train an archer, start with his grandfather". Remember that with no pulley system the worth of your bow was proportional to how far you could pull it. It took a lifetime under a fellow longbow master to gain the proper strength and skill to draw, aim, and fire over the types of distances they were known for.

To go on a tangent though, before the development of the Longbow ( so about the Hundred Year War or so) bows in general weren't really a big thing in European militaries; they couldn't shoot far enough to make a difference against armed calvary, and the arrows too weak even if they were to hit. The long bow on the other...in a trained archer's hand they could hit 600 yards away and pierce right through chainmail with a firing rate of about 20 arrows a minute.

By around the industrial age, not sure, but mass production and improvements on mining and stuff might have explained why swords were more common which even then, usually firearms first and then swords or bayonets.
Well, there is goes back to the "...and shield" comparison; swords are a deadly one handed weapon for when your principal weapon (normally the one with greater range) is no longer viable whether that be due to the breaking of the army's formation, the enemy getting past it's range, or (in the case of the Spartans for but one example) because they threw it at you. The Bayonet would be closer to what some shields were; contrary to what a lot of people believe, shields were both for protection and also deadly weapons in their own right and bludgeoning weapons, if they didn't also have spikes on them.

So, to sort of give a summary; swords were typically the 1-vs-1 combat weapon of choice because by the time it descended into man-to-man, your longer ranged options have already been used. Further, as a one handed weapon, it left the other hand to use a shield.

Meanwhile, the Tellius games where crossbows exist.
Fun fact about crossbows; the Catholic Church tried to ban crossbows as anathema to God in 1139. Probably because, while not a gun and with far less ability than a long bow, it could let any peasant with a weeks worth of training gain enough mastery to kill a nobleman.

Which is also probably why the Church was near universally ignored on that front. :p

To put it in another perspective, I think the typical firearm equivalent is the crossbow was to the longbow as the assault rifle is to the sniper rifle.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
good, you passed the test

what do you think about bunker hill
I think this.
Battle of Bunker Hill, also called Battle of Breed’s Hill, (June 17, 1775), first major battle of the American Revolution, fought in Charlestown(now part of Boston) during the Siege of Boston. Although the British eventually won the battle, it was a Pyrrhic victory that lent considerable encouragement to the revolutionary cause. The obelisk, marks the site on Breed’s Hill where most of the fighting took place.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm tempted to waste 20k feathers to promote a Hana to 5* in order to give my +atk -res Cordelia L&D3

I'll probably end up doing it tbh

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Yay the Echoes crit quotes video is out
The only important one is at 4:52, you can skip the rest of the video.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm tempted to waste 20k feathers to promote a Hana to 5* in order to give my +atk -res Cordelia L&D3

If it's for your flier team and Subaki is there with his SL+, I'd go for it. You already wanted to go Firesweep Lance+, and I'm pretty sure L&D3, FL+, +ATK nature, Quicken Pulse Sacred Seal w/ Moonbow is Cordelia's best offensive build and that's even without throwing Flier Buffs into the mix. Her function doesn't change (she's still a glass cannon, purely offense phase unit), so you don't really have to do anything differently when planning / positioning everyone else to get Cordelia out of harms way once her goes in to attack.

With Flier Buffs in effect, Effie is still a problem, but anyone else Cordelia can't kill outright are mostly just a bunch of green units Palla can deal with.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just lost my F2P virginity.

sorry sistAHs.

Also I'm going on a road trip and wont be playing OW for like 2 weeks Lil Puddin Lil Puddin oops-o
rip now you will eventually spend 1.4k on this game and then actually be happy because you have all your husbandos/waifus so you wouldn't need a real husbando/waifu. So it'd actually be cheaper in the long run. :^)

Yay the Echoes crit quotes video is out
The only important one is at 4:52, you can skip the rest of the video.
I know who's been naughty.

If you absolutely want to use Cordelia, then sure, give it to her. I like Cordelia's stats and Cordelia in general, but her art is just so atrocious. Thankfully Bride Cordelia fixed that issue kinda-sorta.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
rip now you will eventually spend 1.4k on this game and then actually be happy because you have all your husbandos/waifus so you wouldn't need a real husbando/waifu. So it'd actually be cheaper in the long run. :^)

I know who's been naughty.

If you absolutely want to use Cordelia, then sure, give it to her. I like Cordelia's stats and Cordelia in general, but her art is just so atrocious. Thankfully Bride Cordelia fixed that issue kinda-sorta.
I already did it like an hour ago
IMG_2032.PNG
Yeah, her art is weird, but I wouldn't say it's atrocious. There are units with much worse art

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Going off of what Burgundy posted: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6lapl3/feh_datamine_v15_july_4_2017/.

Anyway, I now I have a 4* doofus (Hinata) and +Spd, -Atk Mae makes me sad... Why couldn't you have been +Spd, not -Atk? Oh well. Still my favorite bundle of energy.

Edit: Tried to get Tikini.
3* Beruka: +Atk, -Spd. Yep, that's pretty awesome. It's been a long time since I've gotten another Beruka.

3* F!Corrin: +Spd, -HP. Eh. I wanted more Draconic Aura so I could have a spare one in case after I give it to masked Lucina, Nino, or Sharena. I guess I got that.

3* Palla: +Res, -Atk. Yay...

3* Odin: +Spd, -Res. IT RETURNS.

3* Sully: +Spd, -Def. Yeesh, her defense is already low (for some reason), so, no.

I have so many Blarblades, Goad Fliers, Moonbows, and R Tomebreakers than I know what I to do with... Also, I'm at a point where I'm just replacing freebie units that I've summoned with their freebie selves unless I really like them or want to use them so they can be back-up units for GHBs and stuff.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Ditto.
3* Fir: Neutral.

3* Henry: +Def, -Atk. Yay! A different red mage. Boo, he's -Atk which means if he's a 5*, he'd have 20 base attack. Kill me now.

4* Palla: +HP, -Spd. Goodbye, other 3* Palla I have.

3* Selena: +Atk, -Def. Hell yeah. Even with L&D3, she'd still be bulky... Hmm... MUHAHAHAHA!!!

3* Subaki: +Def, -Res. Eh.

Edit 3: With a Vengeance: Screw it.
3* Lon'qu: +Def, -Atk. Great, the crappy Lon'qu summons strikes again.

5* Lukas: +Def, -Spd. You're not even part of the summer banner! You're part of the other banner! Whatever, you're even buffer than first, +Def, -HP 4* Lukas.

3* Matthew: +Spd, -Atk. Ew.

3* Olivia: +Atk, -Res. Cool, but I'm sticking with neutral Olivia for simplicity's sake.

3* Raigh: +HP, -Res. I hate you too, game.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I summoned on the Alm banner again and...got a second Celica
Game
She's not even in the goddamn focus this time
;-;
I don't think anyone I have would need Distant Defense so I might just merge her into my older Celica
Welp, 57 more orbs I can earn in the new modes, hopefully Alm can be squeezed out of them.
Edit: I'm kinda happy that I have a +1 +Attack Celica cause now she sits at an even 50 Attack, and with Ragnarok and L&D she can get up to 60. But I'm annoyed that now my small summoning streak is already broken
Though who knows, maybe two Celica's is all I need to attract Alm

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Game
;-;
I don't think anyone I have would need Distant Defense so I might just merge her into my older Celica
Welp, 57 more orbs I can earn in the new modes, hopefully Alm can be squeezed out of them.
Edit: I'm kinda happy that I have a +1 +Attack Celica cause now she sits at an even 50 Attack, and with Ragnarok and L&D she can get up to 60. But I'm annoyed that now my small summoning streak is already broken
*looks at -Atk Henry, my first non-Raigh and Sophia red mage that I just summoned*

Game... why... +Def, -Spd 5* Lukas doesn't fix this... And +Atk, -Spd Beruka and +Atk, -Def Selena definitely doesn't fix this... high defense green mage, Veronica problem. And I don't want to kill off my only Henry, my baby crow boy! ;_;

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
*looks at -Atk Henry, my first non-Raigh and Sophia red mage that I just summoned*

Game... why... +Def, -Spd 5* Lukas doesn't fix this... And +Atk, -Spd Beruka and +Atk, -Def Selena definitely doesn't fix this... high defense green mage, Veronica problem. And I don't want to kill off my only Henry, my baby crow boy! ;_;
I'm sorry gorl ;w; I would've given her to you if I could. If you're curious, she was +HP/-Def

Also, uh, btw gorls as of an hour ago I'm 18. Happy birthday to me, all I want is a perf Alm or two so I can make him and Celica a happy couple

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Watching Mighty Warriors with Gar atm. It's a swing and a miss. It's so fast paced that the misses don't last that long before it hits a funny spot, so I guess that's OK. It's like a show made for people who can't focus on one sentence at a time. lul

Game
;-;
I still haven't got Celica. She's literally the only unit I do not have yet. CRI CRI CRI CRIIIIIII jk I don't want that booty-thirsty heaux. I want more magic bois instead. Like Boey. He is adorable. Or maybe a bara mage like Bruno, aaaay?

I would suggest NOT merging her (for the reasons I stated a million times over) and also because Distant Counter could be usable for bait-gorls with Quick Riposte and Distant Counter Weapon gorls. It's basically a +6 DEF/RES.

Speaking of not merging things, I had to waste more orbz to get my barracks to 300. I have to keep the fodder around and also I want every single unit eventually so I have quite a few +10 4* gorls sitting around waiting to be trained.

I have about 69 orbs (if you lenny face you have to go to jail) and I'm going to save them. I'm thinking about doing those Squad Assault things right now. It's easier than Tempest Trial since the units get ridiculous stats, but the units are known so yay ez game ez life. That means year-round SP grinding until we all eventually get bored of FEH?

I assume we're getting another banner sometime around the mid-mark of July. It'll probably be a Hero Fest one. Or hey, maybe a new character banner with a new story mode in general. But there has been a Choose Your Own Legend thing floating around for a bit. If it's just repeats I'd pass. But if it's newbies like Silver Haired Gorl then I'll be poor oopsT. If Bishop Serra ever comes out I will literally be living in box because of how much I'd spend to get the best nature for the best gorl. save me pls

Also happy birthday, gorl. Now you just have to wait 3 years until you can legally play the "take a drink every time you see a gorl say gorl, girl, gurl, ha, sis, or sass" in the thread. But if you want to take an easier route with less drinks, just take a drink every time you see "Zelda" jajajajaja. :^)

Last edited:
Top Bottom