• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's over, but I saw this on Serenes Forest; someone posted a video showing how to beat Lunatic Michalis with 4 Sakura. Let me repeat that: 4 Sakura. And you thought Ryoma and Takumi were strong units. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8k9ZjGOYDc. :p

Anyway, Bloodstained got an update to its development and there are new characters: http://nintendoeverything.com/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-reveals-three-new-characters/. One of them is named Dominique Baldwin. That name reminds me of The Bouncer. Still need to track down a copy one day to finish it.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
What even is this game anymore

Y2Kay Y2Kay Final boss should be the one who banneT Fuujin's original account.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

... I... I want that Chrom and Xander. They're so beautiful looking! Xander being a lance unit is an added bonus. Also, the irony that the first time Xander is playable is as part of holiday fun time. Ditto on the first flying mage. Speaking of magic... Egg magic? Wesker would love it.

Huh, Alexis Tipton voiced Lucina in Heroes? Regular Lucina and Palla sound like Laura Bailey, though. Palla reminds me of one of the voice options for the Arisen and Pawn where it's a high-pitched or well, normal-pitched Laura Bailey since it's not all solemn Lucina. Bunny Lucina doesn't sound like regular Lucina, though, so maybe Laura was busy which means Lucina's the only character so far to have two different voice actresses for two versions of her character. Also, she looks like she's about to slam dunk that egg.

My only regret was that Ike didn't debut as a bunny. It would have been glorious.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I'm disgusTed that Lucina's Voice Actor is different
Xander sounds disgusTing and it's hilarious that we're getting bunny Xander before regular Xander
Camilla is Typical Camilla, but she is the first flier with a tome(egg?)
Chrom is the only one I really want since he looks cuTe and he has an axe AND he didn't get a voice change thank you

Also is this official confirmation that Lucina isn't as flat as we thought?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
gorl I already told you it's gonna have to be an rpg. I can't make sprites or anything, so it's the best I can do

Things that will definitely be in the game SO FAR:

fujjin
sass
gorls
rosilini
shade spray
more sass

:150:
tbh I don't think there's enough sass. You should double it just to be safe.

Even that's too much for me.

I still want them. There goes my money.

I think it's funny how Camilla's cheerful voice is convincing, but also has that tint of "I am still a yandere tho" under everything. Laura B. can do cheerful, but she does serious or R U SRS THO voice acting better. So I'm guessing they wanted a more "springy!" sounding Lucina without losing the underlying serious tone that says "idk how to talk like a normal person tbh" or something.

I hope Lucina is a blue magic user just so I can have a devestating blue magic user (like Linde lite). Camilla will probably suck since flying and magic would be OP. Despite flying having very little use outside of story modes and them having a weakness to anything with bows 'n' arrows. Probably even people wearing bows, too.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to get started on the rest of this week for Uni. Since I had a meeting last night with my Tutor and got (hopefully) everything done from the last two weeks.

I'll also be checking out the VGBC Stream as well to see how their local went.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I have to program something as part of my AP Computer Science Test.

I'm planning to make a RPG, and I'm totally down to make it Zelda Social themed. And unlike that essay I wrote about why Zelda should be banned, you would actually get to see it yourself! I can't use copyrighted stuff though.

I get started coding on Monday probably, so go ahead and send in your suggestions.

well if yew make that then i can make the rpg make fes zelda social game i promised a spin off or a sequel to the story it'll be great!

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Also, congratulations to Ven for being the highest placed Zelda at Civil War.

Okay, let's start small.

I f Zelda Social was a video game, what would it be named?

Banned Gorls.

Plot: Mama BJN has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a banned enough gorl to rescue the moderator?

God, Fujin was weird.
Besides a handful of reappearances, Fujin predates me, and you joined about half a year after me. How would you even know outside of hearing about him secondhand?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I mean, you get most of the idea of what Fujin stood for by reading the first few pages of the social

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I mean im 99% sure bjn fujin or chainz will be the main character of chainz's zelda social rpg

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Also, congratulations to Ven for being the highest placed Zelda at Civil War.

Banned Gorls.

Plot: Mama BJN has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a banned enough gorl to rescue the moderator?

Besides a handful of reappearances, Fujin predates me, and you joined about half a year after me. How would you even know outside of hearing about him secondhand?
Chiiiillllddd
If these casuals don't stop messing with my thread......

No one was even talking about Irrelevina till her desperate fans came in her and brought her up, AGAIN.

You

I don't like you.

But lemme stop and keep it cute before I end up getting banned again.

It's called a JOKE people.
Lighten up.
What are all these Irrelevina fan's doing in the Queen's lair???

Don't yall have some teeny bopper Mario racing Olympics game starring Irrelevina and ha beanie baby to be playing???

This zone is rated T for Teen, not E for Everyone like you gorls are used to.

Run along now.
Copied and pasted, I wouldn't spend that much time trying to please the irrelevina fans.
I don't mean she was bad. Weird does not equal bad. And honestly? I'd like Fujin to be back. The social was more fun during those moments.
ur weird

make eddie the warmonger a thing m2chainz
I'm not entirely sure if you remember, and I might be shooting myself by saying this, but based on some of the things I've said in the past, I wouldn't object to your suggestion.
Oh, and my profile picture is of a war criminal, so there's that.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Fujin seems to be more like an anti hero than an actual villain.

Right now the team is BJN39 BJN39 , Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima , @Fuujin , Lorde Lorde , Antonykun Antonykun , and Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist

(sorry evan)

the enemies so far are Irrelvina, mopcina, petch, and dippy kong

If I have any more time left over, I'll add more people to the project I submit. I'll make an extended version specifically for this thread.

any more ideas when it comes to enemies and special abilities for these characters?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Right now the team is BJN39 BJN39 , Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima , @Fuujin , Lorde Lorde , Antonykun Antonykun , and Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist

(sorry evan)

If I have any more time left over, I'll add more people to the project I submit. I'll make an extended version specifically for this thread.

any more ideas when it comes to enemies and special abilities for these characters?

make me literally Wrys and or the wrys/villager hybrid picture i used to use but can't upload rn cuz smashboards is being stupid
also make me the full healer

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

(sorry evan)

</3

**** Reserved

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Does Spritzee use shade spray as an attack with Evan singing in the background?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Y2Kay Y2Kay I could be able to ban people of you're thinking of abilities :secretkpop:

It could be some sort of 1-enemy OhKO or a super high damage move by building up power or something magic related. (It could even be "by building up infractions." 6 saved up, and BAN.) unless that sort of mechanic doesn't exist in RPGs, I guess I'm not that well-versed on RPGs.

HonoreT to be chosen for your project~

I also like data numbers, (I mean, Fairy Fountain and Finger Bang thread speak to thaT) if you're looking for personalized content on character/attacks. ;^)

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I mean, you get most of the idea of what Fujin stood for by reading the first few pages of the social
Was gonna say that. I read a couple dozen of pages when the social first started because I was hype for Zelda in Sm4sh and wanted to see if anything was new. I think I joined around that time too, despite reading Smashboards things for a year before that.

Fuji-Summary: Fujin was the original gorl. And posted about Zelda things that mattered, like her drab to fab and her OP facial expressions.

So. I guess that makes Fujin our actual mama... Mama BJN just reluctantly adopted us out of pity so we wouldn't become street heaux-gorls.

(sorry evan)

Side Boss
Cress! Cress! should be a side-villain. And ha goal is to place everything and everyone into accurate and well thought out tier lists. But the gorls aren't having that because they'd be placed low tier - since Game-Villain-Cress doesn't know the secret as to why the gorls need to be SSS tier/banned... Yet.

Enemies
Loonk Head ~ an idiot with a weird poorly fitting tunic tries to help the gorls, but hurts in the process. So much so that the gorls believe him to be an enemy. It would be the "neutral" enemy that does things like attack its own team or your team. Killing him is optional in a battle. Leaving him last means he celebrates with the gorls and gives them a great item/currency. Killing him gets a lot of EXP. Rare enemy.

Boobanutta ~ an overly sassy and overly extra clan of gorls who despises the true gorls. They're nutty and rude, as well as petty.

Cannon Dork ~ a really bara cannon guy. He laughs a lot and is super stronk. Totally creepy though. Apparently has a body pillow collection of the gorls, but will not admit it.

Lou-Wiggy ~ an evil assortment of wigs brought to life by unsassy magic. It can't do much. But it's repulsiveness can cause debuffs.

Then for a specific area (maybe one with creepy food enemies)...

Corn ~ evil corn that has badly drawn feet taped on to the bottom of it.

Tiny Burger ~ a really fit and lean burger that, for some reason, really wants to punch some gorls.

Pyoo ~ An arrogant and slightly angsty pie. Super stronk and has thicc eyebrows.

AM I DOING THIS RIGHT?

:secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait Y2Kay Y2Kay is there secretkpop in the game? What about secretkpop2.0 and secretzpop? This is v important

Also @r_greening1 I think your Skype was hacked, unless you really did send me a link to a r34 questionnaire then you should BE B4NNED

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641

(sorry evan)

Just the side character who likes everything. Not hero material at all.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just found this on GameFAQs. So Xander being a bunnyman and using a carrot has a reason. Holy Mother of Sass, it was destined to happen...

English version:
Siegbert: Then you are just the one to tell me— however did you manage the strain?
Xander: ...Bunnies. Whenever the people's beseeching eyes caused me to lose my nerve... I would imagine them as bunnies. Even the most chickenhearted, after all, never shrank from a bunny's stare.

Fan translated Japanese:
Siegbert: Father, how did you endure their gaze?
Xander: …carrot.
Siegbert: What? Carrot? The vegetable?
Xander: It is absolutely the carrot… the people, when you can’t stand the tension. If you think of them as carrots, you won’t be nervous.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I came up with this title . . . .

eh hm ...

Banned Gorls: Secrets of the K-Pop

in a kingdom far away is ruled by Queen Mama BJN39 BJN39 . They harness sass energy from their mighty K-Pop goddess (idk what to name ha). But the jealous heaux Queen Rosilini and her underlings want to steal this fabulous energy for themselves. So mama BJN and her mighty gorls must team up to ban these unfabulous heauxs from their realm.

what yall think?

Top Bottom