• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
It's time for Driving Test: Act 2. I'm confident I can do it this time. Wish me luck gorls :drifloon:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's time for Driving Test: Act 2. I'm confident I can do it this time. Wish me luck gorls :drifloon:

Late for this, but stay calm and try to do things reasonably slowly. Sudden movements and panicking are the worst things to do, especially if it's during a pretty calm moment like backing up to get out of parking. That's how I failed; shifted into neutral when I thought I was in reverse, panicked, got frustrated, shifted into reverse, and I didn't look behind because I thought it was still empty. Nope, a car suddenly appeared and the lady screamed at me to stop. Would have passed if I didn't screw that up. Second test went fine and I've been driving stick because I hate driving autos. Also, parking in reverse is the best thing ever. Doesn't help that the car I'm currently driving has a crappy rear window and a goddamn spoiler making it even more difficult to see behind, especially if I'm going uphill. I could remove it, but there would be holes where it's slotted. I remember reading that I could swap the trunk, but it's a massive trunk, so there's that.

Anyway, bit the bullet and bought Bravely Second. I really wished Bravely Default had a reprint or something. Geez, the physical copies are expensive.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
TBH I'm only hype over this because it means I get a gun at the end of the season with my current CP no matter what I do. So. Like. I am super happy to get another gaudy golden gun. I still need to decide what my 2nd golden weapon will be. I'm thinking Orisa or D.Va. Maybe Sombrero
So can you stop playing comp now
Or are you going to play it even more now to maintain that rank because of the 7 games a week thing
Apparently the new focus will add characters from Blazing Sword: http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-...-from-the-blazing-blade-being-added-tomorrow/.

Jaffar (assassin), Karel (swordmaster), Lucius (monk), Ninian (dancer), Rebecca (archer), and Priscilla (troubadour).
Another refresh unit is great, maybe I can get em. The others I'll have to see what they can do since I don't really need any more healers, sword users, dagger throwers, or bow slingers.
Give Ninian an axe for no reason other than to let me have a 5 star green unit ty in advance

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Late for this, but stay calm and try to do things reasonably slowly. Sudden movements and panicking are the worst things to do, especially if it's during a pretty calm moment like backing up to get out of parking. That's how I failed; shifted into neutral when I thought I was in reverse, panicked, got frustrated, shifted into reverse, and I didn't look behind because I thought it was still empty. Nope, a car suddenly appeared and the lady screamed at me to stop. Would have passed if I didn't screw that up. Second test went fine and I've been driving stick because I hate driving autos. Also, parking in reverse is the best thing ever. Doesn't help that the car I'm currently driving has a crappy rear window and a goddamn spoiler making it even more difficult to see behind, especially if I'm going uphill. I could remove it, but there would be holes where it's slotted. I remember reading that I could swap the trunk, but it's a massive trunk, so there's that.

Anyway, bit the bullet and bought Bravely Second. I really wished Bravely Default had a reprint or something. Geez, the physical copies are expensive.
Thanks for the advice, and also I passed! Finally i can drive on my own :dr^_^:

Didn't realize that Bravely Default copies were so hard to find. Makes me glad i got it the day it came out. Hope you enjoy Bravely Second! One of my favorite sequels in a while.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Another refresh unit is great, maybe I can get em. The others I'll have to see what they can do since I don't really need any more healers, sword users, dagger throwers, or bow slingers.
Give Ninian an axe for no reason other than to let me have a 5 star green unit ty in advance
Karel's probably going to be the least useful seeing as how there's so many red units. Best case scenario is Lucius as a blue mage or they could do something stupid like make him an offensive powerhouse healer -- 52+ attack colorless unit when? -- which he was like pretty much any other monk and healer if promoted. Have something like he's effective against red mages who are mostly dark mages, the units weak to light magic in the games with magic triangles.

As for Ninian...
Part of me thinks she'll be a dragon dancer. She is an ice dragon, but she never actually fights as one. Nor does her brother Nils for that matter. She and Nils are just your dance units. The fact she is a dragon isn't revealed until late into the game and it's a cruel, cruel moment considering what happens to her and who is related to her. So, as a combat unit, either she has to use magic which she might be capable of, but still weird since if she could use magic... Well, it would have been helpful in Blazing Sword wouldn't it!? Damn maps where you had to bring her and Nils and they couldn't defend themselves. Anyway, the or is that she is a dragon unit. Otherwise, she would be the first and only unit incapable of fighting which would really suck in a game like this since you can only bring up to 4 units and misses and dodging doesn't exist.

The other thing is I wonder if Ninian will make references to being Roy's mom. She, Lyn, and a couple of other characters are potentially Roy's mom since they can support Eliwood. Sad, though, since whoever it is means they die before Binding Blade.

Still annoyed that while Heath and Vaida weren't that popular, it would have been nice if they made it in. Lance-wielding Wyvern Riders would be cool seeing as how only Pegasus Knights cover 2 weapons, but Wyvern Riders don't.

Thanks for the advice, and also I passed! Finally i can drive on my own :dr^_^:

Didn't realize that Bravely Default copies were so hard to find. Makes me glad i got it the day it came out. Hope you enjoy Bravely Second! One of my favorite sequels in a while.
Cool. Just drive safely and do not text while driving. I hate idiot drivers. It frustrates me to no end.

As for Bravely Default. I forgot to pre-order it since I wanted the OST -- it's amazing. Didn't get a chance to get a normal copy either. Forgot, didn't have money, etc. By the time I was like, "Yeah, I should get that game", welp, apparently physical copies are scarce since they were in limited print for some reason. I can get a digital copy, but I like physical copies more. Probably gonna have to wait for a sale or get lucky and buy a used copy that isn't the same price as a new one. I liked the demo and I probably will like Bravely Second. Problem is that it's a sequel, so, plot issues. Whatever, it's gonna be...

This may or may not be a future avatar. It's hilariously cute to me. It reminds me of this scene in New Game! where Aoba uses her work chat informally.

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
As for Bravely Default. I forgot to pre-order it since I wanted the OST -- it's amazing. Didn't get a chance to get a normal copy either. Forgot, didn't have money, etc. By the time I was like, "Yeah, I should get that game", welp, apparently physical copies are scarce since they were in limited print for some reason. I can get a digital copy, but I like physical copies more. Probably gonna have to wait for a sale or get lucky and buy a used copy that isn't the same price as a new one. I liked the demo and I probably will like Bravely Second. Problem is that it's a sequel, so, plot issues. Whatever, it's gonna be...
Bravely second goes over the first game's plot in like the first 5 minutes so yeah.

Its pretty condensed though and it would be better if the player had finished the first game but you won't be missing too much.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Finally got to making that fourth video in that series nobody asked for. For Glory At Times...! :V

(The last few clips with the Cloud, Marth and Bowser were against the same guy. He was trying to sandbag me in Marth/Bowser dittos. He failed miserably.)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. ZeRo has now posted part 3 of his Tier List.

With the Mid Tiers.

#46: :4myfriends: #45: :4pacman: #44: :4kirby: #43: :4palutena: #42: :4wario: #41: :4feroy: #40: :4wiifit: #39: :4duckhunt: #38: :4falco: #37: :4charizard: #36: :4drmario: #35: :4shulk: #34: :4gaw: #33: :4rob: #32 - #31: :4pit:/:4darkpit:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Apparently the new focus will add characters from Blazing Sword: http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-...-from-the-blazing-blade-being-added-tomorrow/.

Jaffar (assassin), Karel (swordmaster), Lucius (monk), Ninian (dancer), Rebecca (archer), and Priscilla (troubadour). Yay, another archer I won't freaking summon. Anyway, going off of that, Rebecca was known for being really fast. I doubt they would add another Brave Bow unit right after Klein, so she might be a Killer Bow -- I don't remember her luck stat -- or a Silver Bow archer. Next, Jaffar is probably going to be a Poison Dagger user fitting his assassin class or a glass cannon since he was one of the few pre-promotes to be able to handle himself well. Then again, while assassins were the promoted class of thieves, they functioned differently; assassins are stronger, but lose the ability to lockpick and thieves are weaker, but can lockpick. Karel is another sword unit and being based on his Blazing Sword self will probably be bloodthirsty as all hell. Probably going to have a Killing Edge like his niece Fir and fellow swordsman Lon'qu. Or, he could have a Wo Dao which is essentially a stronger Killing Edge which we already have with the plus version... Lucius is probably going to be a healer judging by the art. If so, meh. If not, then a blue mage which he should be since monks start out being unable to heal and are offensive units first. Ninian is weird. She is a dancer, but she is a special unit whose powers are never used in-game, but as a plot point. All I'll say is that a dancer who is a magic unit would be interesting. And finally, Priscilla is a troubadour. Simple as that.

The only ones I want are Jaffar, Lucius if he's a blue mage, Ninian, and Rebecca because getting screwed with no other archers suck. Watch me summon Hector and Ryoma. Just watch.

Also, some other stuff for FE Heroes: http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-voting-gauntlet-end-play-everyday-event/.
I was hoping for Micaiah and Ike and stuff. I have 24 orbs saved. cricri

So can you stop playing comp now
Or are you going to play it even more now to maintain that rank because of the 7 games
Rewards are based on Season Highs, so IDC about maintaining my SR. But I noticed matches are more even sided the higher I go, so that's nice. Maybe I'll do comp if someone asks.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw, we managed to get a small glimpse of ZeRo's High Tier list.

Link is #30 in High Tier followed by Yoshi at #29 and Robin at #28. Pikachu is at top of High Tier.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Welp. ZeRo has now posted part 3 of his Tier List.

With the Mid Tiers.

#46: :4myfriends: #45: :4pacman: #44: :4kirby: #43: :4palutena: #42: :4wario: #41: :4feroy: #40: :4wiifit: #39: :4duckhunt: #38: :4falco: #37: :4charizard: #36: :4drmario: #35: :4shulk: #34: :4gaw: #33: :4rob: #32 - #31: :4pit:/:4darkpit:
He made it private for some reason. Also didn't Pit and Dark Pit take up one spot?
Btw, we managed to get a small glimpse of ZeRo's High Tier list.

Link is #30 in High Tier followed by Yoshi at #29 and Robin at #28. Pikachu is at top of High Tier.
As in Pikachu is the best in High Tier?
EDIT:
It's back up.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
He made it private for some reason. Also didn't Pit and Dark Pit take up one spot?

As in Pikachu is the best in High Tier?
EDIT:
It's back up.
You are right, however if you look at the 4BR Tier List, you can see that both Pits share the same spots but can be ranked either #32 or #31, since they are very similar and have very minor differences (Such as Dark Pit's UTilt deals more damage by a very tiny amount. And most notable that his Neutral B and Side B act different).

He made the previous one private because it leaked his High Tier listing. Which had characters such as Pikachu at #14 (Best in High Tier), Corrin at #15, Mega Man at #25, Robin at #28, Yoshi at #29 and Link at #30.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
WHAT WTF

WHEN DID THEY CHANGE THE NAME OF MERCY'S YEAR OF THE ROOSTER SKIN

IT'S CALLED FORTUNE NOW

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
You are right, however if you look at the 4BR Tier List, you can see that both Pits share the same spots but can be ranked either #32 or #31, since they are very similar and have very minor differences (Such as Dark Pit's UTilt deals more damage by a very tiny amount. And most notable that his Neutral B and Side B act different).

He made the previous one private because it leaked his High Tier listing. Which had characters such as Pikachu at #14 (Best in High Tier), Corrin at #15, Mega Man at #25, Robin at #28, Yoshi at #29 and Link at #30.
Darn. Pika and Corrin are higher than MK.
EDIT (Because nobody has posted):

IT'S RAWWWWWWW!!!!!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was hoping for Micaiah and Ike and stuff. I have 24 orbs saved. cricri
Yeah, me too, but I burned my orbs trying to get Setsuna or a freaking archer in general. Maybe I'll get Rebecca, but I'll be likely to get some random coveted green unit before that happens. Anyway, I really expected Ike and some other Tellius characters to show up before Blazing Sword of all things which already has representation. For one, Ike's currently the only cover hero not in the game yet. Eirika is the first to join alongside her brother and Julia and Seliph who were not on the on it made it in before him. Leif, Sigurd, and a couple others aren't in yet, but Ike's advertised as being part of the game and he's not.

While I do like some of the characters in the new focus, I do feel like it was a missed opportunity to introduce new, different units. Heath and Vaida I mentioned earlier, but I forgot about Rath. We don't have a mounted archer in this game yet. Binding Blade had Dayan, Sue, and Sin while Blazing Sword has Rath and if they want to add a villain character, another Black Fang member, Uhai.

Also, if you replace the units of the new focus with Ike, Mist, Micaiah, Shinon, and Sothe, you'd have similar unit types assuming Lucius is a blue mage who happens to have a staff in-game and/or for his artwork. Otherwise, RIP Micaiah being properly represented again. Remember when she was a Dark Mage? Yeah, well, now she's a cleric in Heroes.

Anyway, Ursula's finally becoming slightly fast and a decent unit -- Alfonse syndrome -- and I realize why she's not doubling certain units outside of her weird speed growth: she doesn't have Tomebreaker. My last 2 mages all had Tomebreaker; Odin and F!Robin. Sophia is the only one without it, but she started as a 4* with, at the time, good attack letting her murder stuff. So, yeah, Ursula really needs to find units who are slower than her, she can one hit preferably also during the enemy phase, and to stay the hell away from other mages who will be likely fast enough she can't double or out-damage. Oboro's natural speed is annoying me since she gets doubled which is terribly against any mage because this Oboro had to have low resistance. Totally envious of Cress! Cress! 's high speed Oboro. Effie destroys stuff, but she's still a knight and it's a pain in the ass to move her around.

Cain, Eirika, Eldigan, and Eliwood are all good. They kind of meld together in this red haze since they're all sword units and 3 of them are cavalry. Eldigan stands out since he's a 5*. Oh, and his weird, extremely long curtain cape is etched into my brain for how ridiculous it is.

5* Raven's stat distribution makes him Anna. He is literally Anna, but with lower attack and speed because of Brave Axe -- speed is still lower by 3 units without the -5 penalty -- and has Sol instead of Astra. His max defenses will be overall lower than Anna because of this; 22 defense shared with Anna, but 25 resistance to Anna's 28. I don't know how to feel about this other than I have 2 axe mage mashers who are fast to Hawkeye's slow, but strong. Eh, I feel like it's a bad-ish, but he's a 5*, so whatever. As for Anna, I hope Inherit Skill doesn't involve sacrificing units -- getting units is a pain in of itself --, but considering it, Raven has Sol which I want to replace Astra for since Anna isn't exactly durable and she doesn't have a Killing Axe to reduce the high cooldown. Defiant Speed isn't that useful, but sure, it's a free slot and Threaten Defense is fine. Probably don't want Brave Axe on her. At the same time, Beruka has 1 skill that would be useful for her: Defiant Defense. Anna's attack is high, so Killer Axe and Glimmer might be more useful in place of her Silver Axe and Astra. I have a spare Beruka and 2 spare Ravens, but I still don't really want to lose them.

Felicia is probably the only unit that is surprising me and feels awesome in a way that is unique unlike Eirika and Eldigan who compete with the many other red sword units I have. She's also the only 3* thief I've managed to get pass level 24; she's at level 28 now. I feel like the main reason is that she's the only thief except for Matthew to have had units to help her and she's the only thief with a special. Both Gaiuses, Jakob, and Saizo all came in as units that were either supposed to be self-sufficient Jakob and kind of Saizo or appreciated help, but not a lot of units were there to help them: both Gaiuses and Saizo. Felicia is surrounded by units who can help her; Cain debuffs attack and has Wings of Mercy, Eirika buffs attack and speed, Oboro and Raven, debuff defense, and a promoted Anna buffs resistance alongside Eliwood which Felicia doesn't really need, but regardless. Aside from being meat shields, Effie and Eldigan have no support skills that would help Felicia -- I really do not want to Smite Felicia into the middle of the battlefield -- and Ursula's debuffs resistance which Oboro also does which doesn't help physical attacker Felicia.

Quick Edit: Has anyone played I Am Setsuna? It's on my mind since the Switch version's info was released recently and because I'm listening to the OST and it's pretty.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Totally envious of Cress! Cress! 's high speed Oboro.
Ye, not being doubled by prettyboy poster character is fun. :)

This is gonna be my arena team for the next week, for both offense and defense.
Screenshot_2017-03-13-22-36-44-1.png

I don't have any goals in the game I really want to achieve right now so why not mess around with some silly team comps? :p Plus I feel like there's enough synergy that it can put up at least a bit of a fight.

EDIT: UPDATE IS OUT, NINIAN IS A BLUE BREATH DANCER
NEATO BUT I DON'T THINK I REALLY NEED ANOTHER 5 STAR BLUE UNIT :):):):):):):):):):):):)
EDIT 2: wtf her weapon gives nearby allies def and res +4 after combat and a new skill called Fortify Dragons, def and res +6 to adjacent dragon allies. So her team is always active and is unkillable. Fun.
Edit 3: You can win units from quests now (just a 2 star Draug for now, but that's still notable).
Edit 4: Next grand battle is Michalis, and the focus that'll release with him contains Eliwood, Gordin, Selena, and Minerva.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just did another summon with the free 20 orbs
IMG_1732.PNG
Her nature is +res -attack

Is she even worth using with such a trash nature

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So I rolled before the banner change, hopefully I get something good. Oh, and hopefully I don't get Niles for like the 349589438520th time or else I'm quitting this game forever.

So, 5* Klein and 4* Nino. Was hoping for Takumi but honestly I'm happy with this, at least I finally got a good bow user. And Nino's not really needed tbh since I now have two good ranged attackers (three if I want to count Kagero I guess but she's -Atk) but if I ever feel like mixing up my teams, I'll try my best with her. :)

Decided to try for the next banner:

You know what I take that back I'm quitting this game forever

Oh yeah, and I beat Breath of the Wild like three days ago or something.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to get my stuff ready for my tutorial today with my TA, to see what I'll have to do and what to focus on first.

Also, for anyone who plays Pokemon Shuffle. There's two new Pikachus you can get, called Costume Pikachu (Lugia & Ho-Oh). Mega Garchomp is back and you can now try and catch Chesnaught in the Special Stages. But it's being a pain for me, won't even get caught. Dammit Chesnaught, at least follow in Ho-Oh Pikachu's footsteps! He let me catch it on the first try. :V

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cool, my guesses for Karel, Ninian, and Rebecca were right. Karel having a Wo Dao was a given, but guessing that Ninian would be a dragon dancer and Rebecca would have a Silver Bow was dumb luck. Unfortunately, Lucius is a healer. Why the hell is he not a blue mage!? He even starts out with a lightning tome! Oh, and Jaffar arguably has the best dagger now. It's just a Silver Dagger+ with built-in Poison Strike. Could not care about Priscilla.

20 free orbs, a summon figuring that they're all new units, and what do I get? Not a single goddamned colorless orb. Benishigure Benishigure , can I have that Niles you just got?
Screenshot_20170314-065503.png

At least I got a new unit: Arthur. Fitting how he shows up in the thirteenth summon. The rest, especially Draug -- 3 times in a row! -- disappoint me. I know who's getting sacked if Inherit Skill really does sacrifice units which would suck since getting units is a pain. I really do not want to sack Arthur to get Lancebreaker for someone.

Also, I wish that Lucius, Priscilla, Rebecca, and maybe Jaffar were available as 4* to even 3* units.

And of course Arthur has low attack for high HP. Of course he has to have low freaking attack. 5* Arthur is going to cap at 41 attack because of this. That's an average Raven. Bartre can get away with low attack... Ugh.

New Cain has low speed for high HP. You're a Brave Sword user. You're already penalized in speed and damage if you're not a 5* with the plus version!

Third Draug has low attack too! And for high defense!? The hell is this!? Summon units with **** stat variations!?

Third or so Gwendolyn has high damage for low resistance. I think I can live with that, but I really don't like using knights and I have a 5* Effie who is still a pain to use because of her 1 movement.

I think this is the fourth or fifth Tiki. Low speed for high resistance. Adult Tiki's resistance blows in the first place. Now it's barely average and for even worse speed!? Nah, gorl bye, again.

Setsuna or at this rate, Gordin or Niles better be a part of the next special maps! I swear to Hylia I will kill someone!!! Cue Shinon getting summoned by me in the eventual Tellius update.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I summoned this morning (got 4 ****ing red orbs game why) and got 4 repeats, but did get 5 Star Karel. Cool i guess, but I'm losing interest in Heroes fast cause the only thing i can really do is grind and wait for orbs. Bleh

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cool, my guesses for Karel, Ninian, and Rebecca were right. Karel having a Wo Dao was a given, but guessing that Ninian would be a dragon dancer and Rebecca would have a Silver Bow was dumb luck. Unfortunately, Lucius is a healer. Why the hell is he not a blue mage!? He even starts out with a lightning tome! Oh, and Jaffar arguably has the best dagger now. It's just a Silver Dagger+ with built-in Poison Strike. Could not care about Priscilla.

20 free orbs, a summon figuring that they're all new units, and what do I get? Not a single goddamned colorless orb. Benishigure Benishigure , can I have that Niles you just got?

At least I got a new unit: Arthur. Fitting how he shows up in the thirteenth summon. The rest, especially Draug -- 3 times in a row! -- disappoint me. I know who's getting sacked if Inherit Skill really does sacrifice units which would suck since getting units is a pain. I really do not want to sack Arthur to get Lancebreaker for someone.

Also, I wish that Lucius, Priscilla, Rebecca, and maybe Jaffar were available as 4* to even 3* units.

And of course Arthur has low attack for high HP. Of course he has to have low freaking attack. 5* Arthur is going to cap at 41 attack because of this. That's an average Raven. Bartre can get away with low attack... Ugh.

New Cain has low speed for high HP. You're a Brave Sword user. You're already penalized in speed and damage if you're not a 5* with the plus version!

Third Draug has low attack too! And for high defense!? The hell is this!? Summon units with **** stat variations!?

Third or so Gwendolyn has high damage for low resistance. I think I can live with that, but I really don't like using knights and I have a 5* Effie who is still a pain to use because of her 1 movement.

I think this is the fourth or fifth Tiki. Low speed for high resistance. Adult Tiki's resistance blows in the first place. Now it's barely average and for even worse speed!? Nah, gorl bye, again.

Setsuna or at this rate, Gordin or Niles better be a part of the next special maps! I swear to Hylia I will kill someone!!! Cue Shinon getting summoned by me in the eventual Tellius update.
Prissy-gorl is the best healer. She's a mobile Wrys with speed to prevent being doubled. She also has enough bulk to not die in 1 hit.

She also has Spur Def, which is nice. Panic is pretty useful with how buff heavy some teams are, but Fear/Slow are consistently more useful.

During my 2 draws I got a 5star blonde healer (the one from last banner). She is useless and lame. I need to sacrifice her to get Priscilla. :C

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i finally have enough feathers to upgrade someone to 5*

too bad all of my units are trash and don't deserve to be upgraded

all i want is a decent team

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I managed to get to the Akkala Region now in BotW.

And I think my game had a panic attack twice. Once was against a Moblin and a new monster, the game froze for a split second when I hit both the monster and the Moblin in the same swing with my Spiked Moblin Bat, and froze again when I killed a Moblin who was near a cliff and saw it slide.

My guess is that they landed in a loading zone that loads all of the necessary inhabitants and interact-able objects such as the trees, Octoroks, weapons, etc in that certain part of the region.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
i finally have enough feathers to upgrade someone to 5*

too bad all of my units are trash and don't deserve to be upgraded

all i want is a decent team
I feel the same way, tbh. It's like I am cursed with this current account because I drew the super rare Hector (albeit with super duper Nox cheating). Now all I get is garbage. Thankfully, Kagero is a not-so-rare silver unit, since silver units in general are low in number and you're eventually bound to get her. So at the end of the day, I still have Hector the Gawd and Kagero the OK-I-Guess. I want Jaffar. I bet he has a cute voice. He is kawaii edgelord incarnate. Also abs-guy. Gimme dat. I would also settle for Priscilla.

I'm still mad that Lucius is a healer. He should've been another Blue Tome user. I get he was a monk to help people, so healing isn't too far off. But they could've just given him a similar kit to Felicia's and let him use Blue Tomes. But noooooooooooooo. Let's just make a cool unit a healer instead. A useless healer, to boot. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

This boon/bane thing is garbage too. It's really the worst and I feel sorry for anyone who splurges on the game only to get their favorite - but their stats suck so they can't even use them in the Arena. There's not much to this game besides drawing summoning orbs from a random pile. It'd be nice if you could at least do a "sacrifice X amount of units to get one on the banner at 1 star" type of deal.

If there's a Ryoma focus or Ike focus banner, I will probably start entirely from scratch and do the Nox reroll thing. Hector is a god and all, but, like, I want more than just 1 husbando. What's the point of a husbando collector if you can only get ONE husbando? That's just preposterous, right?

Me when I saw that preview:

Also me:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I feel the same way, tbh. It's like I am cursed with this current account because I drew the super rare Hector (albeit with super duper Nox cheating). Now all I get is garbage. Thankfully, Kagero is a not-so-rare silver unit, since silver units in general are low in number and you're eventually bound to get her. So at the end of the day, I still have Hector the Gawd and Kagero the OK-I-Guess. I want Jaffar. I bet he has a cute voice. He is kawaii edgelord incarnate. Also abs-guy. Gimme dat. I would also settle for Priscilla.
whenever i summon a grey unit (which is pretty often because i really, really want a 5* healer), i only get clarine, felicia, or zero. seriously, i have like 4-5 of each of those units. all of the other grey units i have are pretty awful (asama, virion, etc).

rng hates me and it makes the game less fun

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
whenever i summon a grey unit (which is pretty often because i really, really want a 5* healer), i only get clarine, felicia, or zero. seriously, i have like 4-5 of each of those units. all of the other grey units i have are pretty awful (asama, virion, etc).

Just start over if your account is doodie~

Though if all you need is a healer, why not Wrys from that special map thing? He's the best burst healer. Priscilla being the best atm. And if you pick a healer, it's to heal and MAYBE debuff (since their attack is GARBO), so that kinda just leaves them as healers and never attackers. Lissa isn't too bad either, but I feel Wrys has the better attack option since he can debuff speed for -6 (which is mighty powerful if you have units with Lucina-tier/Kagero-tier/etc speeds).

Felicia is a great silver/gray unit. She's kinda similar to Kagero stat wise, except speed/atk and res/def are flipped a bit (Felicia has great res). Felicia is a mage killer, kind of a dragon killer too. She can act as a decent debuffer (-7 def/res) since her debuff is non-conditional unlike Kagero's best weapon. She can off-heal since she can heal +7HP to adjacent allies every battle. Having a dancer with Felicia as the core of the team isn't really a bad strat. With her doubling things, that means she will get her active ability every other turn. Aaaaaand that means +30 to +35 damage on top of her OK 30-ish ATK stat. So she can delete 1 unit every turn while the wall cleans up or the 4th unit cleans up.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just start over if your account is doodie~

Though if all you need is a healer, why not Wrys from that special map thing? He's the best burst healer. Priscilla being the best atm. And if you pick a healer, it's to heal and MAYBE debuff (since their attack is GARBO), so that kinda just leaves them as healers and never attackers. Lissa isn't too bad either, but I feel Wrys has the better attack option since he can debuff speed for -6 (which is mighty powerful if you have units with Lucina-tier/Kagero-tier/etc speeds).

Felicia is a great silver/gray unit. She's kinda similar to Kagero stat wise, except speed/atk and res/def are flipped a bit (Felicia has great res). Felicia is a mage killer, kind of a dragon killer too. She can act as a decent debuffer (-7 def/res) since her debuff is non-conditional unlike Kagero's best weapon. She can off-heal since she can heal +7HP to adjacent allies every battle. Having a dancer with Felicia as the core of the team isn't really a bad strat. With her doubling things, that means she will get her active ability every other turn. Aaaaaand that means +30 to +35 damage on top of her OK 30-ish ATK stat. So she can delete 1 unit every turn while the wall cleans up or the 4th unit cleans up.
i already have a 4* wrys. it's hard to level him up, though, because he gets like no exp from healing and he dies to everything. i've been using him for a really long time and he's still not even level 30

i guess i'll have to look at my different felicias to see if i have one with a decent nature.

i don't really want to restart because i do have like 5-6 5* units, even if they're all kinda lame. maybe i'll make a new account or something and start rerolling

ty for your help, gorl<3

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Also another person who did a good job is Buddhahobo Buddhahobo getting 15TH PLACE, GO GORL!
A well played Roy can get any Ranking.

Got 8,000 feathers, was only in the winning army once. Safe to say, thinking one has to bandwagon for feathers is incorrect.

I feel the same way, tbh. It's like I am cursed with this current account because I drew the super rare Hector (albeit with super duper Nox cheating). Now all I get is garbage
I think Cress is stealing your luck with all his 5*s.

But I have two 5* healers, so...

On Heroes mechanics:

Badges are pretty useless. It would be nice if we could use badges to change natures.

Focuses are also a bit silly. They add new characters, and then once it ends they take some of them and throw them into the 4* pile too. In the original Banners when the game started, Roy and Camilla were possible 4*s IIRC, and Robin was available all the way down to 3*. If they're going to do a focus banner with new characters, then they should release them in all the rarities the developers want to make them, not wait till the banner ends to release them as 4*s too. Luckily, trying to tell someone to "change something back" is a lot easer than trying to tell someone to change to something entirely different.

The skill inheritance system is coming on Thursday, and it's possible that helps mitigate some stuff depending on how it works. If, like one of the posts I read about it is true, that learning any tier of a skill unlocks it fully on the other unit, then that would mean, for a 4* unit, the only thing locked out to them without promoting would be a possible unique weapon and the better stats a 5* would have. If it can make 4*s more viable, that's a good thing.

Lastly, we can send units home for feathers, and can send units home soon to transfer skills, but we should also be able to send units home for orbs. We even have 5 tiers of rarity, so it should be every unit sent home gives us their number of stars in orbs. Honestly, I'd prefer unit trading (I could just give you a Niles or Setsuna for instance, Ffamran Ffamran , and it would work well in how we already have friend units visiting our castle every day to say hello; why not give the friendly army and hand while you're here?), but given how easy alt account are, saying it would be heavily abused would be an understatement.

I'm hoping this stuff is addressed as time goes on, like some stuff has been slowly but surely over the last five weeks. Shows that they're listening, after having enough time to parse through the huge amount of customer complaints they must get around the world. The sprites are nice, I like the portraits and everything, so grinding level 1 characters to level ~25-30 is actually the most enjoyable time waster I have on my phone for me, but I can definitely see why others need something different.

Felicia is a great silver/gray unit.
She's not a very good dragon killer, to be honest. Like, her absurdly high RES makes her a good anti-dragon tank, but her actual damage output is low, outside of her special attack activating. She's probably the best character to get that one too, so it hurts a lot. It she wasn't a 2-range character she'd be better at just outlasting and killing all the dragons like she can do mages, but that's typically unfeasible against a short range character that prevents you from making use of bottlenecks and that means you have the rest of the dragon's team to worry about.

If that new dragon dancer makes a new Dragon meta-team though, then Felicia would be a great unit to put on a team; assuming they don't trap her in a corner or something.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Prissy-gorl is the best healer. She's a mobile Wrys with speed to prevent being doubled. She also has enough bulk to not die in 1 hit.

She also has Spur Def, which is nice. Panic is pretty useful with how buff heavy some teams are, but Fear/Slow are consistently more useful.

During my 2 draws I got a 5star blonde healer (the one from last banner). She is useless and lame. I need to sacrifice her to get Priscilla. :C
Meanwhile, in Blazing Sword... Priscilla got dropped the moment she showed up when I played the game. Was not going to deal with her paper skin shenanigans. It's pretty much why I love Serra from that game since you get her earlier, she's likely to be decent by then, and when you promote her, she becomes amazing. Priscilla I don't doubt that she doesn't become a good unit, it's personality-wise, she's not as interesting as Serra and her family are asses. All, but one of her romantic supports are shooed away because they're not nobility or because one of them is a traitor to an empire that was basically going to kill everyone. Are you serious? They're heroes! Without them, you'd be dead or groveling under some madman. Unit-wise, I picked Serra as the main healer and Erk and Lucius as the secondary ones since they'd be able to staffs eventually. Similar case with Rath who got priority over Rebecca and Wil or Dart and Hector -- why would you not use Hector? -- over Bartre, Dorcas, and Geitz.

That said, my impression of her in Blazing Sword as this fragile flower that I'd need to babysit among other fragile flowers like Nils and Ninian just carried over into a, "Oh no, not her again..." At least it was easy to rescue Maribelle who has attitude and you could easily grind to make any unit powerful.

Speaking of that blonde healer...
I'm still mad that Lucius is a healer. He should've been another Blue Tome user. I get he was a monk to help people, so healing isn't too far off. But they could've just given him a similar kit to Felicia's and let him use Blue Tomes. But noooooooooooooo. Let's just make a cool unit a healer instead. A useless healer, to boot. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.
I remember reading on Serenes Forest that people were complaining about Lucius being made a healer like Lachesis. Sort of Julia too who some wanted her as a red mage because she had a higher affinity for fire back when FE games had elemental affinities which are Zodiac equivalent signs and because Genealogy had holy blood and stuff. Julia's major blood is Naga of course while her minor blood is Fala who wielded a powerful fire tome. Some rationalized it as because most of the dark mages are red units minus blue mage Odin, it wouldn't make sense for a light mage to be there. At the same time, that causes another issue with she should have been blue if blue mages were mostly light mages. Magic triangle-wise, it would make sense for her to be blue as light beats dark mage, red, which beats anima magic, green, which beats light magic. Oh well.

Back to Lachesis, she is, believe it or not, a "sword-wielding War Cleric". Her class is Princess and weapon-wise, it's basically a War Cleric from Awakening, but with a sword instead of an axe. Since Awakening, though, when she was a SpotPass unit, she's been made into a healer undermining any badassery she had which sucks. Yes, there are a lot of red sword units, but they have her be a blue mage using her light magic with Breath of Life or an Aura-like tome.

Lucius should have been a blue mage from the get go. There is absolutely nothing that justifies him being a healer. Once again, Breath of Life if needed or just have him be a pure damage blue mage. He's a monk not a cleric. He was the offensive version of Serra who gains utility when promoted while Serra gains offensive abilities when promoted. Now? They're like the same units, but with different skills and stats.

I want Jaffar. I bet he has a cute voice. He is kawaii edgelord incarnate. Also abs-guy. Gimme dat. I would also settle for Priscilla.
Jaffar is voiced by Walden James who voices Jagen and Subaki. From the attack grunts, it's more like Jagen and Fates Subaki where it's deeper and gruffer than Heroes Subaki who has this nasally voice. James has great range all things considered.

Anyway, with his and Nino's paralogue chapter, they made him like he was in Blazing Sword, but maybe a little after the events. It's sweet that despite basically being like Beruka where he was trained to just kill and be disconnected with humanity, he's at this point where he's found something to live for and someone who cares for him as a person rather than as a tool. In this case, it was by going against his orders to kill Nino while Beruka was picked up by Camilla if I recall her back story correctly. Still, both found people who cared more about them more than as assassins.

On the other hand, they made Raven a total ass. Revenge this, revenge that. Mistreat Lucius this and continues his tirade of hatred in front of his sister. Raven was obsessed with revenge in the original game, but not like this. It was more subdued and was hurting him and people around him. He really does go through a Zuko journey where he lets go of his hatred. Clichéd, but it works. This paralogue paints him as just an edgelord who hates stuff and is a bully to his allies, family, and friends.

This boon/bane thing is garbage too. It's really the worst and I feel sorry for anyone who splurges on the game only to get their favorite - but their stats suck so they can't even use them in the Arena. There's not much to this game besides drawing summoning orbs from a random pile. It'd be nice if you could at least do a "sacrifice X amount of units to get one on the banner at 1 star" type of deal.
Some units get screwed over even in singleplayer. When a 4* unit struggles in general, then there's a problem. I thought Barst was just meh until I learned he had low attack. Or someone like Frederick who already has low resistance having even lower resistance? The other Frederick isn't that great either when his health is low. Then you have stuff like stats making a unit basically another. The 5* Raven I have now will basically be Anna, but with worse resistance. Raven's supposed to be decent against physical units. Welp, RIP that.

They really need to give you the ability to permanently fix stats. Feathers, gems, or even orbs, I don't care. In the main games, you could always patch a unit's stats with items. Why not in this game? Increasing low stats to average shouldn't cost much, but increasing average stats? Yeah, that should cost a lot and much more as you increase other stats like having a unit with 3 high stats instead of the current 2 at most or 1 for 2 low or 1 low stat. Or just make it so we can average the stats. There are a lot of units I have right now that I would rather just have average stats like Gaius since high HP won't do much when his resistance is even lower or both Lon'qu having terrible high stats for terrible low stats.

i already have a 4* wrys. it's hard to level him up, though, because he gets like no exp from healing and he dies to everything. i've been using him for a really long time and he's still not even level 30
Quick question: do you have all or some of the castle upgrades? With them, healers level up really fast up to around level 30. After that, it slows down as usual. That didn't stop my first level 40 unit from being Lissa though. Just bring them along while training and they will gradually level up pass level 30. Before that, they should be leveling up quickly with the castle upgrades.

I do understand why people don't go for the castle upgrades, though since it costs 25 orbs if I recall which is 1 full summon and 1/4 of one.

Anyway, Felicia became my favorite thief of this game and favorite character from Fates. She's the only 3* thief I've gotten to level 29 and almost level 30 without any issue like low damage against non-mages or low defense units and gambling with their lives against mages. Felicia having a special helps. Speaking of which, I love her special quotes. One of them she also says when you start a map: "Didn't expect that, did ya?" The way it's delivered is, in my opinion, better than Robin's "Bet you didn't see that coming!" The other is special-only and it's, "You're just a stain!" She and Shanna currently have my favorite special lines.

Oboro is really underperforming for me. I really wished I had a high speed one. High attack is great, but she comes so close to killing units that had she had speed to double them, it would have been no trouble for her.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I wish we could know a unit's nature in game, like Pokemon does. With the amount of money some people spend they have a right to know and not have to dig around

Better yet get rid of natures

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
think Cress is stealing your luck with all his 5*s.
tbf I had a friend who got like 10 5 stars last month without resetting, one of them was Takumi as well. So I think it's a pass around of luck since I've only been doing really well this month.

Someone else can take it now I don't really need it any more. Just say the magic word.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Someone else can take it now I don't really need it any more. Just say the magic word.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

"Yiu Mo Gwai Gwaai Fai Di Zao."

"Annon edhellen, edro hi ammen."

"Klaatu! Varada! N-...necktie? ....nectar? ...nickel? It was definitely an "N" word."

"Deflagrate muri tempi et intervallia!"

“Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!”

"Darkness beyond twilight
Crimson beyond blood that flows
Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!"

Did it work?

Top Bottom