• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
So we have macs in my digital media class and we're using Maya now so the mice are garbage. We had some regular logitech mice which were fine, but we didn't have enough, so the teacher got more. Come in today and we have gamer mice.

I'm gonna vomit.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I believe Winston Churchill said it best, "Why yes my dear, I am most certainly drunk! But tomorrow I shall be sober, while you will still be ugly."

Only, like, change "sobriety" with well rested and "ugly" with being bad at jokes.
Well, since you said it yourself,

Go home Buddhahobo, you're drunk

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I believe Winston Churchill said it best, "Why yes my dear, I am most certainly drunk! But tomorrow I shall be sober, while you will still be ugly."

Only, like, change "sobriety" with well rested and "ugly" with being bad at jokes.
But Winston Churchill was ugly af

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So we have macs in my digital media class and we're using Maya now so the mice are garbage. We had some regular logitech mice which were fine, but we didn't have enough, so the teacher got more. Come in today and we have gamer mice.

I'm gonna vomit.
Is that a problem? I was under the impression the only real things that set gamer mice apart were having an ergonomic design and having extra buttons for various macros.

Using a mouse that maximizes comfort for extended sessions and lets you, say, change brushes or colors without having to take your hand off the mouse seems pretty useful in a digital media class.

Well, since you said it yourself,

Go home Buddhahobo, you're drunk
I was being perfectly polite. I accepted his critique that I'm grumpy atm due to sleep deprivation, while pointing out that that doesn't make my critique of his joke any less accurate.

But Winston Churchill was ugly af
Yes, but that wasn't what he had been accused of.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I was being perfectly polite. I accepted his critique that I'm grumpy atm due to sleep deprivation, while pointing out that that doesn't make my critique of his joke any less accurate.
I was merely making a joke out of a meme that makes me laugh. I accept that you are atm sleepy, grumpy, and criticizing Rizen's joke. You must have taken it the wrong way, and I can see how that would happen.

Also, I will miss yew @Berserker.
Also who is modding the Shulk boards then

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
gonna stay away from smashboards for a month

so yea
We haven't talked in all but ages, and you leave?! What's your major malfunction, anyways?

Today was kinda crap kinda not crap. Was told my surgery wound healed but then they looked lower and went "Oh nvm lol" so I'm kinda just like, ugh. How are you gorls doing?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
How are you gorls doing?
My dad's an outpatient now, which is reasonably good.

I was merely making a joke out of a meme that makes me laugh. I accept that you are atm sleepy, grumpy, and criticizing Rizen's joke. You must have taken it the wrong way, and I can see how that would happen.
Ah. I couldn't tell if you were joking or subtly telling me to lay off with the alcohol-related jokes. Considering my part in the "Sex on the Beach" conversation, I thought the latter was a reasonable assumption and you were just trying to nip it in the bud.

But in order to not be misconstrued, I just want to get it out there that, unlike Churchill or some other people I could mention, I always drink responsibly.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
ANA AND SYMMETRA GOT HALLOWEEN SKINS

BRB CRYING

I WILL MAIN SYMMETRA AGAIN IF I GET HER SKIN

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How are you gorls doing?
Not too bad. Started my 2nd University Course on the 1st of October, enjoying it so far. Just a bit challenging so far and my Mother had to go into hospital for a blood test and scan yesterday, she's doing fine though.

Plus made a meh montage of me facing against different players and the outcomes that occurred on FG. :V

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Genji got a new PoTG animation where he carves a pumpkin, which is cool but I wish they kept the red sword effects from the Nihon skin on it.

Reaper's new PoTG animation is great too and Mei's is hilarious.

Also Widowmaker's new victory pose is a sight to behold

Mettaton is that you

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since I'm having another show on my watch list not available on Crunchyroll due to licensing regions. I'm thinking of possibly getting the Blu-Ray/DVDs of both seasons of My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU during the Christmas Holidays.

So that way I at least have an authentic copy of a show I want to watch, plus the last physical copy of an anime I bought was last Christmas which was the Madoka Magica Movie: Rebellion.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i haven't gotten any skins out of the ~7 loot boxes I've opened so far, but thank God I've gotten literally every Halloween item for Mei!1!!11!1

seriously, f*** loot boxes

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I bought 11 loot boxes

2nd one had spoopy Rein skin, 6th had Witch Mercy.

K I'm done with the event I got everything I needed

And now I just got Rein's new emote from leveling up, I really have everything I need now.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Overwatch Halloween skin tier list:

best skins: Witch Mercy, Dr. Junkenstein
great skins: possessed pharah, ghoul ana, vampire symmetra
good skins: coldhardt reinhardt, tombstone bastion, demon hanzo, skullyatta zenyatta, immortal soldier:76
wtf skins: pumpkin reaper, junkenstein's monster roadhog

also genji's halloween voice line melts my heart
his voice is the cutest thing

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
OMG gorls I can't even handle all these Halloween thing. I made a quick video (ty Nvidia instant record thing I guess)with the cuter ones and also the ones that made me giggle a bit or ones I could remember that I liked. The Widowmaker made me giggle because why the legs??? Also Candy-Ana, teacup zombie, and Mei omg I couldn't even.
lel teacup.jpg

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I know right? I have been wanting that voice line ever since I saw the datamine with it.

The Brazilian dub ruined it but the original is just adorable and it's the only time I've seriously considered buying a voice line.

I'm saving all my credits for the very end of the event and then I'll buy everything I want that I don't have. Priorities are Witch Mercy and Genji's new Highlight Intro.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Overwatch Halloween skin tier list:

best skins: Witch Mercy, Dr. Junkenstein
great skins: possessed pharah, ghoul ana, vampire symmetra
good skins: coldhardt reinhardt, tombstone bastion, demon hanzo, skullyatta zenyatta, immortal soldier:76
wtf skins: pumpkin reaper, junkenstein's monster roadhog

Sia wouldn't wanna be ya

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
can't wait to see a 6 man widowmaker squad win while having R.I.P as their Victory Pose

*Death By Glamor Intensifies*

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I love how everyone on the internet is losing their minds over Mercy's Halloween Witch Skin lol

There was a problem fetching the tweet

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I know right? I have been wanting that voice line ever since I saw the datamine with it.

The Brazilian dub ruined it but the original is just adorable and it's the only time I've seriously considered buying a voice line.

I'm saving all my credits for the very end of the event and then I'll buy everything I want that I don't have. Priorities are Witch Mercy and Genji's new Highlight Intro.
Can you change your game to English or are you stuck in the Brazilian Portuguese version?

Witch Mercy is sooo good and I really want it. @r_greening1 got it in the free loot box blizzard gives you for logging in during the event :(

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
When did he have time? We were playing smash brothers all day long.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Is Mercy a human who uses a wing-like hover pack or something?
Sorta... the wings are mostly just a pretty light show and don't do anything themselves.
She has 2 abilities that use the wings though. You can hold down the jump button to fall down slowly, and she has an ability to fly directly to an ally in your line of sight. Again, the wings themselves just open up so you see pretty lights but they don't flap or do anything to propel her. She probably flies using gorl magic or something idk

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Can you change your game to English or are you stuck in the Brazilian Portuguese version?

Witch Mercy is sooo good and I really want it. @r_greening1 got it in the free loot box blizzard gives you for logging in during the event :(
Yep I'm actually playing in English right now because I just like Genji's English voice that much.

It does mean I'm also stuck with D.Va's English voice though lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
can't wait to see a 6 man widowmaker squad win while having R.I.P as their Victory Pose

*Death By Glamor Intensifies*
That's the kind of world everyone should strive for.

Do some Overwatch things and you will get even more subscribers. Also if you are fit and have a pretty voice you can basically be Markaplier, which means you can fund all the gorls in the world including yourself because you will have so many subscribers and... make a lot of money... and stuff... that's how it works, right?

Top Bottom