• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Right. I'll be uploading most of my replays from the FG Doubles. Since I need to show the hilarity I had in those.

I even managed to KO a Marth at 55% as Mario in doubles. Got him offstage, missed the ledge. Did DTilt and then DSmash, and he couldn't get back. Shame was, I didn't save it. :V

I'd upload some of the matches I had against Elder, but I feel like it'd be best if I didn't. Since there were some mistakes I wasn't too happy with.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I'd upload some of the matches I had against Elder, but I feel like it'd be best if I didn't. Since there were some mistakes I wasn't too happy with.
Feel free to upload the matches where I run into your shieldbreakers like an idiot, those were the biggest mistakes I can think of :132:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Only one I've seen do a small LP on Pokemon GO! is ProJared.

His are alright. I do prefer watching his reviews though. But he is also doing an LP on Link to the Past Radomized.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Real talk:

Why are womens' clothing so small? I wear Medium Men's size shirts. I had to wear a Large Woman's shirt today, and it felt like the thing was gonna rip if I moved my shoulders at all. I get that a woman's physique is more sleek (relative to a man's typical broad shoulders), but how in the heck was that a large? The thing was choking me out like as if I was wearing a vacuum sealed bag.

side note: it was a v-neck and it felt (and kinda looked like this on me)
It's not just you. My older sister complains about this all the time. She usually wears men's jeans, because all of the woman's jeans they sell here are skinny jeans.

Part of the problem, as mentioned, could the that on average men are usually built larger than woman. But that's a silly reason, considering clothes come in different sizes for a reason. But another problem might also be that girls are expected to care more about fashion and to wear form-fitting clothes more than boys, and often times, many due. And so that's where the clothing market tends to leans towards.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Boys clothes are cut similarly to women's clothes, so small women can often wear boy's larges for suits and tees and other such things. Large boy's suits also look more stylish than small women's suits, and they're substantially cheaper, so that's another plus.

There's a lot of non-sense in women's clothing, because women care more about clothes, and it makes sense to cater to them and encourage them to buy 10,000 different outfits with tiny variations. Shopping as a man is easy mode, but the trade-off is that a man can only get a nice suit for 300 dollars, while for 300 dollars women can look anywhere from a club hopper to an elven princess.
Shopping as a five-foot six, 110lb male is the opposite of easy mode. Literally nothing at all fits me. Everything is either way too long, or too loose, and proportionally looks very off. Even the smallest size that most stores carry don't fit me, and unisex or women's don't really do me justice either. I'm sorry that I'm short, slim, and have a 26 inch waist, but at least it brings the boys to the yard. :yeahboi:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ahh I feel so accomplished
I 100%ed Super Mystery Dungeon~

(Edited out the bottom because of spoilers)
I've played these games for years but I finally got myself to do everything :D
Next, Gates to Infinity~

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Shopping as a five-foot six, 110lb male is the opposite of easy mode. Literally nothing at all fits me. Everything is either way too long, or too loose, and proportionally looks very off. Even the smallest size that most stores carry don't fit me, and unisex or women's don't really do me justice either. I'm sorry that I'm short, slim, and have a 26 inch waist, but at least it brings the boys to the yard. :yeahboi:
When did you steal my body wtf

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Congrats on completing Super Mystery Dungeon. :D

Gates isnt bad just because it has a lack of content compared to the other games
It still has good storytelling, characters, and gameplay (though the lack of hunger in most dungeons is lame)
Weakest in the series, yes, but not a bad game

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For anyone who still plays Super Mario Maker.

I made a new level. :yeahboi:

Based off the dungeon Cave of Spirits from Tales of Phantasia. "Cress and the Cave of Spirits". (There's no Cress sprite for Super Mario Maker sadly. So Ike is the costume I went for this level. :V)

If any of you gorls wanna give it a go. Here's the code:
542F-0000-028A-656E

I gotta thank the person who composed Fighting of the Spirit. Such an addictive yet badass tune.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
For anyone who still plays Super Mario Maker.

I made a new level. :yeahboi:

Based off the dungeon Cave of Spirits from Tales of Phantasia. "Cress and the Cave of Spirits". (There's no Cress sprite for Super Mario Maker sadly. So Ike is the costume I went for this level. :V)

If any of you gorls wanna give it a go. Here's the code:
542F-0000-028A-656E

I gotta thank the person who composed Fighting of the Spirit. Such an addictive yet badass tune.
I'll give it a shot later :yeahboi:

In the meantime, I have a course as well

ID is AE2E-0000-0174-36F2, have fun :070:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
No posts for over 4 hours smh

When I play Mercy I usually get a medal in healing and objective time because those are given, but lately I've been getting a medal in objective kills as well.

What.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin You were right I do play a bloodthirsty Mercy...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I know nothing about Touhou... I think I stumbled upon one of their artists. Really liking their music. Also, just want to say that Zelda's dress looks really weird in this art. I can't tell if it's supposed to be a stylistic thing, the wind is blowing, or her dress is actually tattered. It does remind me of the old anime and manga art, though. Anyway, if anyone's interested, Zelda manga being rereleased: http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/2...edition-manga-shows-off-front-back-cover-art/.
The way her dress looks makes Zelda look like she has no legs.

Oh, and apparently there were plans for an Epic Donald game. Never played the Epic Mickey games, but people said they were fine... Oh well.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
No posts for over 4 hours smh

When I play Mercy I usually get a medal in healing and objective time because those are given, but lately I've been getting a medal in objective kills as well.

What.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin You were right I do play a bloodthirsty Mercy...
Brand new pics of Cress! Cress! healing in Overwatch:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Aww... if only they were Swiss. There's -- or was since I don't know if they're active anymore -- a Swedish metal band called Merciless. Part of me wants a metal band outfit for Mercy. Hmm, I wonder who else in Overwatch should be part of the metal band outside of the obvious... Tracer. Meanwhile, Reaper composing and singing 50-70's-styled love songs.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Aww... if only they were Swiss. There's -- or was since I don't know if they're active anymore -- a Swedish metal band called Merciless. Part of me wants a metal band outfit for Mercy. Hmm, I wonder who else in Overwatch should be part of the metal band outside of the obvious... Tracer. Meanwhile, Reaper composing and singing 50-70's-styled love songs.
D.Va, of course, will form a :secretkpop: gorl band.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Briefly checked the Pokemon World Championships 2016 tournament. More specifically the Masters Finals.
And Wolfe won the tournament with Primal Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, Raichu, Hitmontop, Mega Gengar and Bronzong. Yay, no sign of a Smeargle in Finals. :yeahboi:

His opponent who got runner up was Jonathan with Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Talonflame, Mega Gengar, Mega Manectric and Bronzong. There were only two Smeargles in Top 8, but god damn; Bronzong was such a common Pokemon; there were about 7 Bronzongs. And about 5 Primal Kyogres. Although I will say I did see about three of the same teams, being the team Wolfe used.

But at least we didn't see the Big 6 or a Smeargle in Finals. <3

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
X and Y update:
Caught a Honedge called Cress! Cress! on my way to Parfum Palace.
After obtaining the Pokeflute, I fought the Snorlax and caught it. It's name is Donuts ( Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts ) Also caught a Venipide called @Antonykun which proceeded to be put in the Daycare along with Donuts. Caught a Meditite named @SBphiloz4
Unfortunately, later on I had the misfortune of facing a Level 19 Axew, which required the sacrifice of Cress to beat.
Born and Dead on the same day.
Also for some reason Buddahobo is wreaking the enemies. I guess this is the result of giving a Buddha a home.
McKnight and kenniky both evolved into their 2nd phase.
My team lineup is now:
Elderlolz the Riolu Level 18
kenniky the Charmelon Level 17
Mcknight the Pidgeotto Level 18
Donuts the Snorlax Level 18
Koiba the Vivilion Level 18
Buddhahobo the Gulpin Level 25
Just kidding, Level 18

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Farewell My Turnabout is looking hype so far with Will Powers, Lotta, and Oldbae all returning and the kidnapping. I suppose Engarde really must be the killer though because of the ransom. But I just started, so who knows tbh.

Well, I guess he's innocent. He even has a phone watch. Capcom sure is good at predicting the future.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
There's a side quest confirmed in some footage by V-Jump.

Where you have to throw Pyukumuku back into the ocean. If you manage to throw them all in, you'll get 20,000P for it. Sounds like a good way to earn some cash. Curious if it'll be a daily thing though.

hi guys

im alive for once
Ayyy. I see a Re:Zero character as your avatar.

Did you teach Rem how to play Twister? :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom