• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I finally got everyone up to level 31, so I'm ready to take on Clay now

It's been a while since my last update, so here we go.

New gorls:
Greening the Yamask (dead bc apparently Emolga learns Pursuit)
BJN39 the Minccino
Burgundy the Cottonee
Ffamran the Sandile
Virtue the Deerling
Cress the Darumaka (using on my team)
Evan the Gothita (using on my team)
Koiba the Gurdurr (using on my team)
Lavani the Archen (using on my team)

The only thing of note that happened was that Eddie the Herdier died to an unfortunate crit
Aw sweet! I get to be a little crocodile! *notices that I'm probably not going to be used on the team* Aw sweet! I get to live inside of a box forever ignored by my trainer, but that doesn't matter since boxes are awesome and as I'll slowly become maddened in isolation, I would have stopped caring by then and be preoccupied by sudden episodes of rage against a certain blue bird in turn angering everyone around me with my inane drivels.

Sandile is cute, though. Big ol' eyes and small, goofy crocodile-ness.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So Cress! started his adventure in Pokémon Uranium. The gorl was greeted with depressing backstory, a rival that may possibly the most annoying character ever conceived, and amazing music. The gorl had to choose a starter and chose...
Zelda the Orchynx!

It's a Grass/Steel cat. The water starter looked cool too so it was a kinda tough choice (fire starter looked lame lol who would want that).
Cress! walked toward Route 1 to catch his first Pokémon. His new friend was...
BJN39 the Chyinmunk!

It's a silly looking blue squirrel-chipmunk hybrid. Hope your fine with that gorl.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So Cress! started his adventure in Pokémon Uranium. The gorl was greeted with depressing backstory, rival that may possibly the most annoying character ever conceived, and amazing music. The gorl had to choose a starter and chose...
Zelda the Orchynx!

It's a Grass/Steel cat. The water starter looked cool too so it was a kinda tough choice (fire starter looked lame lol who would want that).
It's getting hard to keep track of who I am and now I'm going to be something I've never even heard of...

Just kill me now tbh.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't feel comfortable with the idea i lurked for over 3 pages now so now i'm posting here

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I don't feel comfortable with the idea i lurked for over 3 pages now so now i'm posting here
If you're anything like me, you get used to it. :secretkpop:
Shh absolutely nothing happened and this how the post was meant to be, pls disregard the post below

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

My sister has gone back home now, and my grandparents just got back from their vacation/holiday.
And I've been messing around with ZSS on FG again. I need to at least stick with one character to sub. :V (God dammit, I need to stop going onto FG. :V)

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Did we already do the thing where we said step-dashing is fascinating but impossible and wouldn't help Zelda anyway?

Please link me to the page if we did. If we didn't, why haven't we?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
GGs ElderLolz ElderLolz .

I was making some horrendous mistakes here and there. Your Zelda is good, I seem to struggle against her. Sheik makes me wish she wasn't in Smash (I really hate her), and if I didn't get caught under the stage, I think I would've maybe won the 2nd match. Marth even though you say it's a bad MU for Lucina, I think it's more even imo. Same goes with the Sheik v Lucina MU. Mewtwo... Oh boy, Mewtwo is in my opinion, Lucina's WORST matchup. That tail of his stops her, NAir shuts her down, and the Shadow Ball just stops her movement options.

Doc eh. I haven't fought a Doc in ages.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I don't even know why I picked up Doc in the first place. I like Mario's moveset, but I just prefer Doc, so I occasionally play him instead of Downthrow McUptilt

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I was gonna go and use other characters that interest me (Like Bayo, Corrin or Zero Suit for example); but I wanted to best get rust off my Lucina. (And I would've been using the NEP NEP Tag as well if I go different characters. :V)

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I use two nicknames depending on how I want to play. Since I've recently been practising stuff like turnaround jump cancels and perfect pivots I use the ElderLolz tag where L is mapped to jump and the c-stick uses smash attacks. The other one is just Elder with the same shoulder button jump thing but c-stick is for tilts.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I've always preferred Doc for some reason. It's possible I like his more zoning based style of play. Maybe it's the damage output. It's probably the Up-B OOS though :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the horrors of For Glory returned.

A player named Adam who was always Lucas, you wanna know what he did? He rolled to the corner, spam PK Freeze and PK Fire, and he would always do this. And also spam FSmash and sometimes USmash. And my team was losing because of him. :V

But the funny thing was. I went Charizard, threw him off stage. And spiked him with a DAir. And he died.

Alain would be proud. :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend

A player named Adam who was always Lucas, you wanna know what he did? He rolled to the corner, spam PK Freeze and PK Fire, and he would always do this. And also spam FSmash and sometimes USmash. And my team was losing because of him. :V

But the funny thing was. I went Charizard, threw him off stage. And spiked him with a DAir. And he died.

This is why i never go on fg or play in too much lag. it's near impossible to punish stupid things like that.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

I fought with a Ness exclusively spamming PK Fire against a cloud and Bayonetta with my King Dedede.
We won.
Overwhelmingly I might add, they didn't even take a stock of either of us.
FG Doubles is hilarious sometimes.
I love doubles in general, there's a reason I'm asking for one every two days. It usually never happens though because it's hard to get three willing gorls to play.

Top Bottom