• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
PM theme is the best but I'm taking a break from it and using the premium theme because I don't like good things

Sugilite is runner-up though

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wrong. Project M is FAR superior.

Fite me.
lmao who cares about illegal games

also zelda was not banworthy in project: trash so anything related to it is irrelevant

later falcon nerd

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
can the PM theme even obtain such a perfect layout
Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 9.19.32 PM.png

the beautiful purple text
the zelda that hides in the darkness
BAN•ZELDA
zelda silhouette + BAN•ZELDA

i dun think so

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Are you a southern hemisphere dweller or are you just planning half a year in advance?
Stumbled on Andrew "nJo" Hou's work, looked through his gallery, found he did some funny fanart of Akuma, and that he did a Devil May Cry art that I remembered seeing a while ago. So, planning in advance. He only has two of Akuma as far as I know... Wished he had more since they're just funny. I mean, Biker Akuma!

And he has this cute mouse art. :)

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
MFW people use the original SmashBoards format which is usually used by weakly peasanTs

MFW people don't use the superior SmashBoards Sugilite
Wrong. Project M is FAR superior.

Fite me.
Dagnabit.

I just tried out both layouts and I am torn between the two.

Like, I am staying up and losing sleep over this.

hELP

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dagnabit.

I just tried out both layouts and I am torn between the two.

Like, I am staying up and losing sleep over this.

hELP
Gorl, you know you want to be in the superior club that's best at being the besT :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Zelda sings a song like this to me whenever I'm at the character selection screen. It's the only reason I settle for her. I need to get out of this relationship because it's too sassy for me.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and might go and improve on my Mario or attempt to get back into using Roy.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and might go and improve on my Mario or attempt to get back into using Roy.

I don't know why, but a lot of times when you post the Zelda icon in your pic of the day post, I see Kappa at first.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Kept you waiting, huh?

Took me 7 years a while to get this done, but here are all the opinions you've been waiting for. Enjoy~:zeldamelee:

@Koiba First shipping buddy. Remember those times? Good fun. I also remember your romantic stories which were nice to read since I enjoy romance. One of the first people I met here and one of, if not the first person I got to know on this site so thanks a ton for that as it really helped me to ease into this place. It's kind of crazy to think I've been playing games longer than you've been alive though. I like your dedication to :4darkpit:and it's nice to see a :rosalina:main that is "different" than the ones in a certain social thread which a lot of people here probably appreciate. You also can draw great and you've made some funny images in the past. Finally, you make great use of the :happysheep:icon and seeing it makes my day a bit more positive. I owe you quite a bit compared to most people on this site so I hope you appreciate this.

Flavius Flavius The edgiest person I know. Top tier in edginess and your closest rival has a match up score of -3 against you. I've only known you for a little while, but you're definitely one of my favorite people on this site. Your trademark "edgy" glasses on your avatars are top notch and bring a smile to my face. We share the same Melee main which is a big plus in my book and you're a fan of Star Fox: Assault which is fantastic as that game is one of the best I've ever played. Shout outs are great fun and I enjoy getting and giving them. Stay edgy my friend. :secretkpop:

Cress! Cress! If I'm known for :zeldamelee:, you're known for:4wiifit:. When I see :4wiifit:, you're the first person I think of so you've done a great job in that regard. You're generous with likes which is a great trait to have and your name, both the shortened version and the full version are fantastic. I also enjoy reading your posts so keep them coming!

Space Stranger Space Stranger YHEZ! :4falcon:worshiper, :4wario2:,king of dank memes, ****posts and trolling, :metaknight:tier in giving me laughs and winning the internet, Toy Story fanatic and Woody incarnate. Top tier name that flows perfectly and its creation is genius. Believe it or not, but I actually like Falcon even though I don't main him so seeing people get salty over him makes me laugh which should please you. I always get a laugh out of your posts so keep them coming! I also respect how you make serious posts when necessary and know when to put the memes and ****posts away for better/more appropriate times. That's pretty legit if you ask me.

If only all internet trolls were like you, than the internet would be a much better place. Obviously that will never happen so consider yourself the diamond among trolls. Finally, I owe ya big for finding the cure for depression in the form of page 1556. I get chills just thinking of the glorious post you made there. Whenever I feel down I go there and I feel much better. It's hard to describe in words how great that post is, but it's definitely one of the best posts on this site so thanks a million for its existence. :falconmelee:

@r_greening1 "Borrowed" my avatar. :smirk: That was funny as anything and made me feel great. You almost fooled me into thinking my account got hacked when I saw it so props for that. The fact that people confused you for me when you did that was actually a great feeling caused it showed that people think of me when they see :zeldamelee:so thanks a ton for that. It feels great being known for something like that so hats off to you. Also, it's nice to see that you sometimes use my creation in your posts which brings a smile to my face and it's great to see that I was able to contribute to this thread.

Finally, I enjoy your mfw posts and the images that go along with it along with stuff like the "canned peaches" picture so keep that coming along with your real-life stories you sometimes share as those are an enjoyable read.

2004Zilla 2004Zilla Your name is really fun to say. I like how you have a lot of passion for dinosaurs and stuff related to them since I have a soft spot for dinosaurs myself. While I'm not hardcore into them, I do think they look cool and always found them interesting. Reading dinosaur books as a kid (some of them were definitely top tier books) and watching movies about them intrigued me and it's nice to see someone here that likes them a lot. I also gave your blog a few hits so I hope you appreciate that.

I also love the Metroid games and it's nice to see others who are fans of the series. Your reaction images are fantastic, specifically the "absolutely disgusting" ones so keep them coming. Finally, your posts in general are some of the most enjoyable to read and your avatars are always fantastic so keep up the good work.:4zss:

@Cenizas :199:I really love your Slowking avatar. One of the best Pokemon avatars I've seen and it suits you very well. It's very iconic and I never get tired of seeing it. The "Zeldaganda" thread is a literal gold mine so thanks for making it as it gave me a chance to read about/see all the raids that you gurls all went on before I joined this site and I got a ton of laughs from reading all of it. You deserve a gold medal for making such a fantastic thread filled to the brim with top tier gifs, sass and reaction images.

@Nammy12 The gif master. This thread owes you a bunch for all the gifs and images you've made here. Your skills with Photoshop/photo editing skills inspired me to get better with Photoshop and I thank you for that. My avatars look much better now than before and it feels good knowing that white backgrounds on pictures (or backgrounds in general) are no obstacle. Your infrequent posting reminds me my "offline" self where I don't talk much unless asked or if it's about something I care about a lot which you wouldn't guess easily based on my post count and how long I've been here so that's kind of cool to see.

S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Not sure about anyone else, but I actually read your entire name out letter by letter. S-F-L-R-9 is how I read it every time. Even though it doesn't mean anything specific, I find your name very amusing and it's nice to see it show up in my alert box for reasons I can't figure out myself. If I were to figure out your names initals, I'd call it "Star Fusion Landing Recoil #9". I also appreciate your generous likes and you do a good job at getting them yourself considering how many you have compared to your post count.

jahkzheng jahkzheng The shoutout master. Pretty dedicated with them too which is good to see. You have some super sassy avatars and it's great to see another Star Fox fan on this site. I really enjoyed reading your posts in the Wolf thread (including the ones before I joined this site) before it got (hopefully temporarily) shutdown. You also have an amusing name that has a unique combination of letters. Trying to pronounce your name helps me kill a bit of time so that's great Also, if "heh" isn't your trademark, it should be since it suits you well and it always makes me smirk when seeing it for some reason.

JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 One of, if not the oldest (both in account date and in real life) gurl here. The fact you're still active over 9 years after you joined this site is very respectable so huge props to you. You deserve the Triforce of Wisdom for all the wisdom you've gained over the years. Your avatar is super unique and if you ever changed it, the site would probably go into a panic lol. I know your sig is super old but it is nice to see :wolf: down there so procrastination has it's benefits. Finally, your user name makes me giggle every time I read it for some reason so thanks for that!

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Flavius Flavius The edgiest person I know. Top tier in edginess and your closest rival has a match up score of -3 against you. I've only known you for a little while, but you're definitely one of my favorite people on this site. Your trademark "edgy" glasses on your avatars are top notch and bring a smile to my face. We share the same Melee main which is a big plus in my book and you're a fan of Star Fox: Assault which is fantastic as that game is one of the best I've ever played. Shout outs are great fun and I enjoy getting and giving them. Stay edgy my friend. :secretkpop:

OMG! Thank you so much for the kind words Jestar. I'm glad that my edginess gives you joy. I love ya gorl <3.

jahkzheng jahkzheng Also, if "heh" isn't your trademark, it should be since it suits you well and it always makes me smirk when seeing it for some reason.

OMG! I'm not the only who noticed. This is too good XD. I love ya too jahkzheng, heh :secretkpop:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Kept you waiting, huh?

Took me 7 years a while to get this done, but here are all the opinions you've been waiting for. Enjoy~:zeldamelee:

@Koiba First shipping buddy. Remember those times? Good fun. I also remember your romantic stories which were nice to read since I enjoy romance. One of the first people I met here and one of, if not the first person I got to know on this site so thanks a ton for that as it really helped me to ease into this place. It's kind of crazy to think I've been playing games longer than you've been alive though. I like your dedication to :4darkpit:and it's nice to see a :rosalina:main that is "different" than the ones in a certain social thread which a lot of people here probably appreciate. You also can draw great and you've made some funny images in the past. Finally, you make great use of the :happysheep:icon and seeing it makes my day a bit more positive. I owe you quite a bit compared to most people on this site so I hope you appreciate this.

Cress! Cress! If I'm known for :zeldamelee:, you're known for:4wiifit:. When I see :4wiifit:, you're the first person I think of so you've done a great job in that regard. You're generous with likes which is a great trait to have and your name, both the shortened version and the full version are fantastic. I also enjoy reading your posts so keep them coming!

Space Stranger Space Stranger YHEZ! :4falcon:worshiper, :4wario2:,king of dank memes, ****posts and trolling, :metaknight:tier in giving me laughs and winning the internet, Toy Story fanatic and Woody incarnate. Top tier name that flows perfectly and its creation is genius. Believe it or not, but I actually like Falcon even though I don't main him so seeing people get salty over him makes me laugh which should please you. I always get a laugh out of your posts so keep them coming! I also respect how you make serious posts when necessary and know when to put the memes and ****posts away for better/more appropriate times. That's pretty legit if you ask me.

If only all internet trolls were like you, than the internet would be a much better place. Obviously that will never happen so consider yourself the diamond among trolls. Finally, I owe ya big for finding the cure for depression in the form of page 1556. I get chills just thinking of the glorious post you made there. Whenever I feel down I go there and I feel much better. It's hard to describe in words how great that post is, but it's definitely one of the best posts on this site so thanks a million for its existence. :falconmelee:

@r_greening1 "Borrowed" my avatar. :smirk: That was funny as anything and made me feel great. You almost fooled me into thinking my account got hacked when I saw it so props for that. The fact that people confused you for me when you did that was actually a great feeling caused it showed that people think of me when they see :zeldamelee:so thanks a ton for that. It feels great being known for something like that so hats off to you. Also, it's nice to see that you sometimes use my creation in your posts which brings a smile to my face and it's great to see that I was able to contribute to this thread.

Finally, I enjoy your mfw posts and the images that go along with it along with stuff like the "canned peaches" picture so keep that coming along with your real-life stories you sometimes share as those are an enjoyable read.

2004Zilla 2004Zilla Your name is really fun to say. I like how you have a lot of passion for dinosaurs and stuff related to them since I have a soft spot for dinosaurs myself. While I'm not hardcore into them, I do think they look cool and always found them interesting. Reading dinosaur books as a kid (some of them were definitely top tier books) and watching movies about them intrigued me and it's nice to see someone here that likes them a lot. I also gave your blog a few hits so I hope you appreciate that.

I also love the Metroid games and it's nice to see others who are fans of the series. Your reaction images are fantastic, specifically the "absolutely disgusting" ones so keep them coming. Finally, your posts in general are some of the most enjoyable to read and your avatars are always fantastic so keep up the good work.:4zss:

@Cenizas :199:I really love your Slowking avatar. One of the best Pokemon avatars I've seen and it suits you very well. It's very iconic and I never get tired of seeing it. The "Zeldaganda" thread is a literal gold mine so thanks for making it as it gave me a chance to read about/see all the raids that you gurls all went on before I joined this site and I got a ton of laughs from reading all of it. You deserve a gold medal for making such a fantastic thread filled to the brim with top tier gifs, sass and reaction images.

@Nammy12 The gif master. This thread owes you a bunch for all the gifs and images you've made here. Your skills with Photoshop/photo editing skills inspired me to get better with Photoshop and I thank you for that. My avatars look much better now than before and it feels good knowing that white backgrounds on pictures (or backgrounds in general) are no obstacle. Your infrequent posting reminds me my "offline" self where I don't talk much unless asked or if it's about something I care about a lot which you wouldn't guess easily based on my post count and how long I've been here so that's kind of cool to see.

S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Not sure about anyone else, but I actually read your entire name out letter by letter. S-F-L-R-9 is how I read it every time. Even though it doesn't mean anything specific, I find your name very amusing and it's nice to see it show up in my alert box for reasons I can't figure out myself. If I were to figure out your names initals, I'd call it "Star Fusion Landing Recoil #9". I also appreciate your generous likes and you do a good job at getting them yourself considering how many you have compared to your post count.

jahkzheng jahkzheng The shoutout master. Pretty dedicated with them too which is good to see. You have some super sassy avatars and it's great to see another Star Fox fan on this site. I really enjoyed reading your posts in the Wolf thread (including the ones before I joined this site) before it got (hopefully temporarily) shutdown. You also have an amusing name that has a unique combination of letters. Trying to pronounce your name helps me kill a bit of time so that's great Also, if "heh" isn't your trademark, it should be since it suits you well and it always makes me smirk when seeing it for some reason.

JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 One of, if not the oldest (both in account date and in real life) gurl here. The fact you're still active over 9 years after you joined this site is very respectable so huge props to you. You deserve the Triforce of Wisdom for all the wisdom you've gained over the years. Your avatar is super unique and if you ever changed it, the site would probably go into a panic lol. I know your sig is super old but it is nice to see :wolf: down there so procrastination has it's benefits. Finally, your user name makes me giggle every time I read it for some reason so thanks for that!
I'm surprised to realize that I might've actually been on the Wolf thread before you appeared. I didn't post there as often after a certain point because I decided to dedicate more time to Krystal. But around the time I moved away from it I remember you being a member and I don't remember thinking you were new. Fun times.

I've had many gimmicks in my time, but no one has ever mentioned "heh" other than it suiting my way of talking since I do make myself smile a lot, heh. I'm smiling now. When I first joined this site it was because I discovered a friend finder chat room here and back then my gimmicks were "..." since awkward stuff happened a lot or "~" because that was and still is my way to be teasy or sarcastic. That was a long time ago, but I should see how fsmash.org is holding up. I just don't have much time to play with anyone these days.

Anyways, thanks for the shoutout Jestar. Was curious what kind of impression I'd made with you in a short time. I knew we had some commonality what with playing as Zelda and supporting Wolf. Plus, you were always cool on the Wolf thread.

Btw, you can blame Edgy for me being all about shoutouts. I didn't do it when I'd visited this thread in the "pre-Edgy" era. But he didn't want me posting here without saying hi to him, so now he gets it every time I post. Shoutouts to Flavius Flavius

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Btw, you can blame Edgy for me being all about shoutouts. I didn't do it when I'd visited this thread in the "pre-Edgy" era. But he didn't want me posting here without saying hi to him, so now he gets it every time I post. Shoutouts to Flavius Flavius
I only wanted ONE jahkzheng. The amount of shoutouts you've given is almost on par with the amount of times Fujin has been bannedT, heh.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I only wanted ONE jahkzheng. The amount of shoutouts you've given is almost on par with the amount of times Fujin has been bannedT, heh.
You need only ask I stop, but I've never heard you outright say this. I think you like it. It's not like I love it, but I did tell you I would do this to appease you from the start and you would grow tired of it before me~

But until then...
Shoutouts to Flavius Flavius

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I dunno whether I should regret this or not...

But I'm considering trying to use :4zss: ;~;

Me right now when I consider using ZSS:
I did too a few months back.
After 2 matches I regretted even thinking about using her.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So, are you just upset with how much you win, or do you just not want to be called a tier... something.
It's usually that I tend to see if a character is fun for me to use or not. (Which is probably why I'm being a loyalist when maining Lucina, since she feels really fun to use imho. :V) So I may give her a few tries in some matches tomorrow, or on Friday, and see how much I SUCK with her. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
You guys are talking about all these cool Smashboards themes you use and I just figured out how to change the theme 2 minutes ago. :secretkpop:
If I were to figure out your names initals, I'd call it "Star Fusion Landing Recoil #9"
This was not what I intended my name to stand for but that's 20 million times better so thank you :^)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

OMG! Thank you so much for the kind words Jestar. I'm glad that my edginess gives you joy. I love ya gorl <3.

OMG! I'm not the only who noticed. This is too good XD. I love ya too jahkzheng, heh :secretkpop:
You're very welcome gurl! It's good to see all the effort I put into it payed off. :zeldamelee:

Posts like this is why I wanted to do that whole thing in the first place and it feels fantastic to see the responses.
I'm surprised to realize that I might've actually been on the Wolf thread before you appeared. I didn't post there as often after a certain point because I decided to dedicate more time to Krystal. But around the time I moved away from it I remember you being a member and I don't remember thinking you were new. Fun times.

I've had many gimmicks in my time, but no one has ever mentioned "heh" other than it suiting my way of talking since I do make myself smile a lot, heh. I'm smiling now. When I first joined this site it was because I discovered a friend finder chat room here and back then my gimmicks were "..." since awkward stuff happened a lot or "~" because that was and still is my way to be teasy or sarcastic. That was a long time ago, but I should see how fsmash.org is holding up. I just don't have much time to play with anyone these days.

Anyways, thanks for the shoutout Jestar. Was curious what kind of impression I'd made with you in a short time. I knew we had some commonality what with playing as Zelda and supporting Wolf. Plus, you were always cool on the Wolf thread.

Thanks for the long response!

"Always cool on the Wolf thread" :shades: Awesome! This makes me feel great.

Also, "pre-Edgy era" lol that's fantastic. Good thing I embraced the "Edgy" era when it first started, heh.

Actually whenever I see "heh", I think of a voice clip Leon had in Star Fox: Assault where he said something like "tch" or something that sounds similar to someone saying "heh".

Now whenever I read "heh", I read it in Leon's voice.

I'm also aware I used "heh" like 5 times in this one response. Definitely trademark worthy that word.

This was not what I intended my name to stand for but that's 20 million times better so thank you :^)
Great to see you enjoy it, Star Fusion Landing Recoil #9 gurl.:secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I dunno whether I should regret this or not...

But I'm considering trying to use :4zss: ;~;

Me right now when I consider using ZSS:
Play whatever you think is fun.

Personally, flow chartish zoner/rush down characters annoy me. Easy-win characters also annoy me.

But you may find it fun. So it'd be petty and rude for any of us gorls to go "NO BCUZ SHE EZMODE ANNOYING CHAR!!!" Just play what YOU find fun. However, we are totally allowed to say "no bcuz she isn't classy or sassy like zeldoo!!! wow gorl wut u thinkin and tradin down???" 'Cause we're sassy royalty.

Top Bottom