• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I don't think there's a jump height repository yet.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hey, can you gorls raid the Pit board next?

Every time I breathe in there, I choke on cobwebs.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

What's the point then, if no one's there?

If anything, it'll just drag more people from there to here. :p

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And I somehow manage to hate Captain Falcon more than I already do. At least the people that play him.
STORY TIME!

Guy who plays Falcon beat me at a tournament today because of lol my fsmash hits behind me better than Wii Fit Trainer's. Then Halberd jank happened and he said "GGS! :D after every. single. game. Even if it was clearly not even a good game. Then after that some random group in a corner not even watching the games started talking about Falcon, so the guy rushed over there, with his dumb smile, and went "DID I INSPIRE YOU TO PLAY FALCON??? I DO HAVE THAT AFFECT ON PEIOLE. :3" Nobody over there knew what he was even taking about, but he was trying to make the guy say yes. I know not every Falcon player is like this, but every single one I meet acts snobish like this.
And how could I forget him taunting after every kill as well???

Well he's going to Grand Finals. Hope he loses.

HE'S BEGGING FOR A REDO IN GRAND FINALS.

Can he just get disqualified already?????

Oh look he won who cares.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Excuse me, it's not her fault she's part spider. :p

Does anyone know where to find the short hop data (if that exists, which it probably does) for characters by any chance?
I don't know, but Aero has some and I think the sixriver data might too. Jumpsquat data is what frame your character actually jumps, so for Fox, his jump squat is frame 4 while Falco's is frame 6. Fox is going to jump first before Falco. In some cases, it's really bad for the heavies like Bowser whose jumpsquat is 8? and Ike whose jumpsquat is like 7 or 8. That's pretty much slower than most grabs. For Falco, it's kind of stupid when Shulk's jumpsquat doesn't change, so when Shulk's using Jump Art, he's jumping at frame 5 and higher than Falco.

How long you stay in the air is up character's fall speed, jump height, etc. I think some characters even have different short hop heights too since Falco's is fairly short even though he's a high jumper while Luigi's is high from what I remember reading. I think how long someone stays in the air for full hops and short hops have to be tested and have the frames counted. Aero hasn't updated Pikachu's yet; you're only getting jumpsquat data: http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Pikachu.

Ryu has his: http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Ryu. Ryu's jumpsquat is frame 5, short hop air time is 31 frames, and full hop air time is 43 frames.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Is frame 4 the fastest jump squat?

So fast fall speed, jump squat and soft landing shows how good someones short hop game is. Me gusta!!

Last edited:

Soul.

4 frames is the fastest yeah
lol Pika with 2 frames of soft landing. 4 hard landing.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is frame 4 the fastest jump squat?
I think so. Melee had faster jumpsquats from what I remember seeing... Nope, I'm wrong... Wow, Melee Fox's Utilt was frame 5. Thanks for changing it in Brawl and leaving it like that in Smash 4, developers. Even Brawl Fox's Bair had the same auto-cancel windows as in Smash 4.

In KoF XIII and I think even in Street Fighter, jumps are slower. Kyo's like the balanced character and his jumpsquat is 8. If you just ported Kyo over in Smash, he'd be like Ryu, but with a heavyweight's hit frames. Yeah... Smash games are actually fairly fast for certain things like jumping and jabs. Kyo's "jab" is frame 6 and it's an elbow, so Ryu's light Utilt, but twice as slow. And Ryu's Smash 4 jab which is his far jab in Street Fighter is frame 5 in USFIV instead of frame 2 in Smash 4 if I'm reading it correctly.

Source: Melee Fox: http://smashboards.com/threads/complete-fox-hitboxes-and-frame-data.285177/ and Brawl Fox: http://smashboards.com/threads/foxs-updated-frame-data.285418/. Kyo's frame data: http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kyo_Kusanagi's_Move_Metadata, and Ryu's: http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Ultra_Street_Fighter_IV/Ryu.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Wasn't it yew hew went and chewT out Phil sis when we raided?
Yes, because I was naive and stupid back then.

Also I was in a foul mood.

That said, if you want to dredge up old skeletons, be my guest.

Just be careful where you step, these ol' dead men tend to get hungry~ ;3

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I think so. Melee had faster jumpsquats from what I remember seeing... Nope, I'm wrong... Wow, Melee Fox's Utilt was frame 5. Thanks for changing it in Brawl and leaving it like that in Smash 4, developers. Even Brawl Fox's Bair had the same auto-cancel windows as in Smash 4.

In KoF XIII and I think even in Street Fighter, jumps are slower. Kyo's like the balanced character and his jumpsquat is 8. If you just ported Kyo over in Smash, he'd be like Ryu, but with a heavyweight's hit frames. Yeah... Smash games are actually fairly fast for certain things like jumping and jabs. Kyo's "jab" is frame 6 and it's an elbow, so Ryu's light Utilt, but twice as slow. And Ryu's Smash 4 jab which is his far jab in Street Fighter is frame 5 in USFIV instead of frame 2 in Smash 4 if I'm reading it correctly.

Source: Melee Fox: http://smashboards.com/threads/complete-fox-hitboxes-and-frame-data.285177/ and Brawl Fox: http://smashboards.com/threads/foxs-updated-frame-data.285418/. Kyo's frame data: http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=Kyo_Kusanagi's_Move_Metadata, and Ryu's: http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Ultra_Street_Fighter_IV/Ryu.
:4metaknight:Jump squat: 4 frames

Soft landing: 2 frames

Fast fall speed: 13th

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Pit would be an awful board to raid. At least suggest a relevant character board to raid.

Besides, I don't think we need to raid anyone. They were fun, but I feel that it'd feel forced if we did it again. Idk, I think that raids are a thing of the past.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
We still haven't raided Club Penguin smh

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well, it seems my attempts to create diplomatic ties between the Zelda community and others has failed utterly.

Bye-bye gorls~ :3

*Jumps into a black hole, the end*

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
And I somehow manage to hate Captain Falcon more than I already do. At least the people that play him.
STORY TIME!

Guy who plays Falcon beat me at a tournament today because of lol my fsmash hits behind me better than Wii Fit Trainer's. Then Halberd jank happened and he said "GGS! :D after every. single. game. Even if it was clearly not even a good game. Then after that some random group in a corner not even watching the games started talking about Falcon, so the guy rushed over there, with his dumb smile, and went "DID I INSPIRE YOU TO PLAY FALCON??? I DO HAVE THAT AFFECT ON PEIOLE. :3" Nobody over there knew what he was even taking about, but he was trying to make the guy say yes. I know not every Falcon player is like this, but every single one I meet acts snobish like this.
And how could I forget him taunting after every kill as well???

Well he's going to Grand Finals. Hope he loses.

HE'S BEGGING FOR A REDO IN GRAND FINALS.

Can he just get disqualified already?????

Oh look he won who cares.
This might make you feel better...
LolCosmo

We should like name that string or something to make Zelda sound cool.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh.

Also for getting 3rd in the invitational I got a subscription to Anther's Ladder and that allows me to see my win % against each character I faced during this season's run

:4bowser: - 33.33% (6 matches)
:4bowserjr: - 66.67% (3 matches, if I remember right the one loss was to Tweek)
:4falcon: - 62.3% (61 matches
:4charizard: - 62.5% (8 matches)
:4darkpit: - 100% (1 match)
:4diddy: - 28.57% (7 matches)
:4duckhunt: - 66.67% (6 matches)
:4falco: - 100% (2 matches)
:4fox: - 60% (15 matches)
:4ganondorf: - 33.33% (6 matches, I think a lot of them were against Vex though)
:4greninja: - 60% (10 matches)
:4myfriends: - 61% (18 matches)
:4jigglypuff: - 100% (1 match)
:4dedede: - 43.75% (16 matches)
:4kirby: - 28.57% (6 matches)
:4link: - 50% (16 matches
:4littlemac: - 100% (5 matches)
:4lucario: - 80% (10 matches)
:4lucina: - 100% (4 matches)
:4luigi: - 50% (20 matches)
:4mario:- 73.33% (15 matches)
:4marth:- 75% (4 matches)
:4megaman: - 100% (1 match)
:4metaknight: - 75% (4 matches)
:4miibrawl: - 70% (10 matches)
:4miigun: - 33.33% (3 matches)
:4gaw: - 66.67% (3 matches)
:4ness: - 48.28% (29 matches)
:4olimar: - 30% (10 matches)
:4pacman: - 81.82% (11 matches, thanks to @Pacman9 lol)
:4palutena: - 100% (2 matches)
:4peach: - 42.11% (19 matches, most losses were vs Maleficent)
:4pikachu: - 50% (18 matches)
:4pit: - 66.67% (3 matches)
:4rob: - 50% (6 matches)
:4robinm: - 33.33% (26 matches, most losses comes from one guy who beat me like 8 times so 16 matches in total lol)
:rosalina: - 42.11% (19 matches)
:4samus: - 80% (5 matches)
:4sheik: - 24% (25 matches)
:4shulk: - 58.62% (29 matches)
:4sonic: - 30.77% (13 matches)
:4tlink: - 68.42% (19 matches)
:4villager: - 100% (3 matches)
:4wario: 75% (8 matches)
:4wiifit: 66.67% (3 matches)
:4yoshi: 66.67% (15 matches)
:4zelda: 61.9% (21 matches)
:4zss: 69.23% (13 matches)
:4ryu: 75% (4 matches)
:4feroy: 50% (2 matches)
:4lucas: 100% (3 matches)

Moral of the story: Sheik and Sonic suck. So does Olimar. I'm surprisingly incompetent against Bowser and extremely incompetent against Kirby and Diddy

Also no :4miisword: lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom