• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Same! WFT is so fun to watch!
Dang Nakat looks so disappointed

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
NAKAT has transformed into a mountain of sodium.

EDIT: I hope Nairo feels better. D:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
EVO STARTED???

Lol. Just got back from a Def Leppard concert so I haven't bothered watching any of EVO...

On a completely unrelated and completely pointless note, this Arnold Palmer I'm drinking is giving me a headache but it's sooooooo gooooooood

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate the bracket system so goddamned much. It's not updated, I don't think it was even updated before the tournament started so people who registered today probably aren't on the bracket.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I hate the bracket system so goddamned much. It's not updated, I don't think it was even updated before the tournament started so people who registered today probably aren't on the bracket.
You obviously haven't been looking at the brackets... All of the round 1 pools are filled out now. Realtime brackets are hard to do when you have like 10,000 entrants across 9 games to worry about.

Soul.

wait, did Dabuz really lose to StaticManny? I keep seeing that on the EVO competitive impressions thread.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You obviously haven't been looking at the brackets... All of the round 1 pools are filled out now. Realtime brackets are hard to do when you have like 10,000 entrants across 9 games to worry about.
There are random brackets not filled in and I only care about like 3 players who all happen to be part of the brackets unfilled... At least someone mentioned GimR and Thinkaman made it out of their pools...

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
ooooommmmmgggg

villagers soooooo boring

if this is what smash 4's future is going to look like if customs becomes standard, forget this game

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
ooooommmmmgggg

villagers soooooo boring

if this is what smash 4's future is going to look like if customs becomes standard, forget this game
No, Shut up. People don't know how to deal with it, that Sheik didn't even crawl under those midair Rockets.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
When customs die
Im going to miss Phantom Strike and Din's Blaze so much lolz
Luckily i never practice with them too much to miss them....I am terrified of being attached to them x'(

Yet at the same time customs make me want to vomit through my eyes and ears.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wooow, that weak hit Vanish stage spike. That reappear hitbox is so unnecessary. Sheik's Vanish has everything smh.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
No, Shut up. People don't know how to deal with it, that Sheik didn't even crawl under those midair Rockets.
i wasnt talking about it being broken or whatever

its boring, campy playstyles are boring, and customs definitely encourage playing villager playing a campy playstyle

sure, being campy is possible without customs but its less common

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Not yet, but apparently NAKAT has been eliminated.

EDIT: ^^^Rosalina/Duck Hunt exists^^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom