• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I still laugh at Shiek has the worst down B tbh. It's almost as bad as Smash 4 Zelda's down B.
Remember when damage racking with Sheik>killing with Zelda was a valid strategy in Brawl? I still find it amusing.

Melee Sheik's down b probably was the worst one in the game tbh

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Sadly, yes :(

And aren't most tournaments in any scene normally customs off and not the other way around?

NOT HERE IT ISN'T

*sniff sniff
wait your scene usually does customs

there, there, it will be okay. just wait for after evo and all will be well

Second best player in my region is learning how to use a Gamecube Controller before EVO because he's normally a MoteChuk player, haha. He's complaining that the controller shape is giving his hands cramps and unfortunately he is even trying to find the controller because someone might of accidentally took it at yesterday's weekly oops.
ive always used the gamecube controller (besides 3ds) because i started with melee. once brawl came out, i used the gc because i was familiar with it and the wii supported it. once smash 4 was announced, i was scared id have to throw away the controller i was so familiar and used to... boy am i glad

im not one of those "gcn controller master race" but i started with it, and just have always used it. i can play on the 3ds though, and i cant say it really hinders my skill, but sometimes i make input errors on it, especially considering i use the c-stick a lot

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
View attachment 60341
idk but apparently it's a nerf

it's probably the knockback or damage that was reduced

edit: I just checked the patch thread and it said that it was the KB that was reduced
i dont understand how its a nerf, doesnt it mean it just connects better? no one uses the first hit to kill lol
Pre-patch, the first hit of dsmash didn't properly link into the second on certain characters because its knockback was so huge...but this was like, actually a good thing - Little Mac could be killed at 0% with it without rage, for example. Now it links into hit 2 on everyone and lost early kills.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I used C. Falcon in Brawl (trying to be somewhat competitive) and I used the Wii controller with no nunchuck. I only had shield grabs.
So I had to break the habit of tap to jump to play with the GC controller, because short hops on tap jump are a nightmare. It took me over a month to do it but I finally got it. I still accidentally full hop when I'm in a stressed situation, I need to break that habit.

I'm sorry that I type in the stream of consciousness style.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGS Macchi! :happysheep:

You can now see how terrible I am with Zelderp and tap jump :)

All of :4sheik: moves are like frame 3 :p

I still hate gold :4falcon:

Luma's frame 3 nair is stupid :^)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why does Mario Kart DLC take so long to downloooooad.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
its been a while since ive played anyone here

so anyone want to?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I still accidentally full hop when I'm in a stressed situation, I need to break that habit.
I'm the complete opposite; I've practiced short hops so much that they're now almost the only kind of jump I ever do, and I need to actively think to be able to full hop (so I can basically never do full hops when under pressure). :/

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm the complete opposite; I've practiced short hops so much that they're now almost the only kind of jump I ever do, and I need to actively think to be able to full hop (so I can basically never do full hops when under pressure). :/
hm... this is interesting. personally ive never had trouble with anything involving jumps, except tap jump, which i have off. guess people really do have different tendencies

only reason why id have that on is for usmash oos, and no character i play has a good usmash oos except like pikachu

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
My 2DS was pretending it didn't know what Internet was, but now I'm updating.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer :<

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
All of us gorls should donate and mail money to the people who don't have a Wii U lol

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It's a shame that Perfect Pivot D-Tilt isn't any good for Greninja since the momentum makes him slide away from the opponent.

PP F-Tilt and Up-Tilt are amazing though

I guess for D-Tilt I'll have to stick with these

Poor Game & Watch

I should probably learn how to PP better but like, I don't want to use attack stick so the main things I'd get out of it are DSmashes and jabs.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
All of us gorls should donate and mail money to the people who don't have a Wii U lol
I support this

I would donate $50 to @ Shrokatii Shrokatii , poor soul works so hard for money but spends it all donating to the homeless and needy

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Okay I give up on wi-fi for real now. It's too frustrating to not be able to do stuff you can easily do offline because of delay and stuff.

I'll stick to my locals and just playing wi-fi with you guys from time to time. I'll quit the ladder now.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Okay I give up on wi-fi for real now. It's too frustrating to not be able to do stuff you can easily do offline because of delay and stuff.

I'll stick to my locals and just playing wi-fi with you guys from time to time. I'll quit the ladder now.
(
Must we both suffer the same fate? :

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Welp here are my Miivesre post experiences :p

The Amber2 one is actually a good Miiverse post lol

Edit: Fix'd

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I still wanted to draw some Palucina on the Support Palutena/Lucina boards. :yeahboi:

Just couldn't be bothered. Or I could pester someone to draw Palucina on the Support boards. :troll:

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Welp here are my Miivesre post experiences :p

The Amber2 one is actually a good Miiverse post lol

Edit: Fix'd
Once I get a Wii u, I'm going to spam pichu posts

I already do on my friends :psycho:

Also nein nein nein nein nein nein nein nein

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I played Splatoon with friends for like an hour where we only used Chargers.

When there's 8 chargers, constantly move since there's explosions of ink all around you. It was terrifying.

Top Bottom