• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

oh yeah stuffing a supernaturally reanimated suit of armour into my pocket is my go-to party trick

no but seriously why is that even allowed?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Because

It really does baffle me that the phantom is pocketable. You'd think Luma would be too by that logic, but Lady Sakurai doesn't hate Rosalina I guess.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
That's because the Luma is a character, but the Phantom is Zelda's alternate self she brutally sacrifice an object.

That's stupid, and that's the game logic.

Last edited:
It's even stranger since Phantom has HP just like Luma right?? Also Luma can be reflected

It's probably because Luma has attributes like a normal fighter like weight and stuff

Anyway I'm just waiting for the day when Sakurai releases a smash game where using Din's Fire in midair DOESNT put you into special fall holy ****

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
It's even stranger since Phantom has HP just like Luma right?? Also Luma can be reflected

It's probably because Luma has attributes like a normal fighter like weight and stuff

Anyway I'm just waiting for the day when Sakurai releases a smash game where using Din's Fire in midair DOESNT put you into special fall holy ****
You can wait, it's still a design choice. Look at Mii Gunner's Stealth bomb.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That's because the Luma is a character, but the Phantom is Zelda's alternate self she brutally sacrifice an object.

That's stupid, and that's the game logic.
You know, I love the Spirit Tracks representation....
But come on Sakurai, it's not even in the same timeline.
The functionality of the move is stupid as well. The Phantom just goes straight forward! I would have loved Phantom if he walked around like the Koopa Mechs, it would have given Zelda better stage control(which is something she desperately needs), and it would not be too OP because it has an HP bar.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
The functionality of the move is stupid as well. The Phantom just goes straight forward! I would have loved Phantom if he walked around like the Koopa Mechs, it would have given Zelda better stage control(which is something she desperately needs), and it would not be too OP because it has an HP bar.
Damn Imagine that! That would be certainly Dope.^^

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, I would had love a Toon Zelda or Tetra, but I like the Phantom. It doesn't bother, it's not like TP Zelda transformed into Sheik or used spells from OoT (I know OoT happens before the split, but still).

I see the Zelda characters as general representation (although their origin is well defined: Twilight Princess and the Wind Waker), so it doesn't bother me.

As a move... The phantom could be better, but I simply love it. If I play Melee or Brawl again, I would simply end up transforming all the time.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
What have I done...?
I'm sorry Shulk.
My photoshop skills need some work.
I like this piece of art. Are the shorts representative of all the hopes, dreams, and buffs that went to Shulk instead of Zelda? is Zelda holding said hopes at arms length as if to say, "No, I do not need to be an actual character." ?

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I go back to school and it suddenly becomes even harder to catch up with this thread. I need to have two Smashboards tabs open now with one reserved solely for the Zelda Social. I'm still 20 pages behind. Can we take a posting break guys? :'(

Oh, in case you guys are wondering who the hell this random Yoshi/Ninja main is, I've been lurking, learning and liking in this thread for...a while I guess and just never bothered to speak up. I main Sheilda in Brawl with Yoshi and once I get my own copy of Smash for Wii U/3DS, Zelda will be one of my submains and I will be able to fairly assess her badness/mid-tier-ness.

I absolutely love this thread. It's hilarious and actually pretty informative despite the nonsense that goes on lol. Just let me catch up pls. ;_;

Also, does anyone play Super Smash Flash 2 here? Zelda's actually really solid in that game! Easier-to-land lightning kicks with orgasm-worthy visual effects, solid Farore's Wind, usable Din's Fire, good grab game...

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I go back to school and it suddenly becomes even harder to catch up with this thread. I need to have two Smashboards tabs open now with one reserved solely for the Zelda Social. I'm still 20 pages behind. Can we take a posting break guys? :'(

Oh, in case you guys are wondering who the hell this random Yoshi/Ninja main is, I've been lurking, learning and liking in this thread for...a while I guess and just never bothered to speak up. I main Sheilda in Brawl with Yoshi and once I get my own copy of Smash for Wii U/3DS, Zelda will be one of my submains and I will be able to fairly assess her badness/mid-tier-ness.

I absolutely love this thread. It's hilarious and actually pretty informative despite the nonsense that goes on lol. Just let me catch up pls. ;_;

Also, does anyone play Super Smash Flash 2 here? Zelda's actually really solid in that game! Easier-to-land lightning kicks with orgasm-worthy visual effects, solid Farore's Wind, usable Din's Fire, good grab game...
No.

Also she sounds broken in SSBF2

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

It seems to have slowed down in the last few days, likely because everyone's starting school again.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Zelda got rid of her transformation downB so she could dominate top tier as Sheik while also hustling low tier tournaments as Zelda, and buffs would ruin this plot.

Clearly.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So, right now, we need around 56 posts to get to page 200.

The Palutenas need 35.

If we keep our pace, I think we can do this gorls!

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I didn't know that the Palutena social was as active as the Zelda social. I thought pretty much every social besides Zelda's was dead.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Robin social's pretty active too. I didn't realize the Palutena social was so active either, though.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Given that I put my word in here cause you guys have the superior sense of humor (SHOTS) I'll contribute a bit!

Wow Lavani that conclusion is...****, you're spot on!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I didn't know that the Palutena social was as active as the Zelda social. I thought pretty much every social besides Zelda's was dead.
Palutena only has as many pages because their's used to be their "Palutena for Smash 4" thread.

They also had an 18 month head start judging by the OP's date. Lol.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Palutena only has as many pages because their's used to be their "Palutena for Smash 4" thread.

They also had an 18 month head start judging by the OP's date. Lol.
It does not surprise me that seaweed hair would stoop this low to beat us

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Someone make a list of the socials with the most posts.

One of our mods here tried to restart the Zelda Social but I was like, no, and he had a cry about it.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Omg I luv the new title. xD

Edit : like usual, Aero saves Fuujin's defenseless b&T bum, this time concerning his ICONIC social thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom