• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
CONGRATULATIONS @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET DRUNK AGAIN

On a side note, does anyone know where Bowser Jr.'s fair weak hitbox is?
Are you still looking for the 9% one? I just got it on my second try lol. The opponent has to be between you and the wrecking ball and they should get hit by the 9% hitbox.

I just tested it like 4 times and I got the 9% one each time.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Maybe it's right next to his body? Not sure.
I think it's on the chain attaching the ball to the car.

It's really stupidly hard to land though, because him bringing it out puts the 11% hitbox in place of the 9% hitbox. I've managed to hit the 9% hitbox I think 3 times, and I've tried at least 50.
Are you still looking for the 9% one? I just got it on my second try lol. The opponent has to be between you and the wrecking ball and they should get hit by the 9% hitbox.

I just tested it like 4 times and I got the 9% one each time.
teach me your secrets pls

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I think it's on the chain attaching the ball to the car.

It's really stupidly hard to land though, because him bringing it out puts the 11% hitbox in place of the 9% hitbox. I've managed to hit the 9% hitbox I think 3 times, and I've tried at least 50.

teach me your secrets pls
Put the cpu on jump

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Don't know if it's already been mentioned (don't feel like reading past pages) but Greece voted NO to Europe's (Merkel's) cruel austerity!

Way to go, Greece!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I made a thing with a picture I took at Anime Expo. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y'know, I just realized that there are no characters with a Zair that don't have a tether grab; Samus, ZSS, Link, Toon Link, and Lucas all have Zairs and they all have tether grabs. At the same time, there are characters with a tether or ranged grab, but no Zair like Yoshi, Villager, Olimar, and Greninja and Pac-Man sort of count. Now I'm curious about a character with a regular grab and a Zair... Ratchet's Swingshot would have worked perfectly even though Swingshots don't damage people in Ratchet & Clank, but he's third-party so oh, well.

Oh! The Castlevania characters could work, but at the same time, they do grab things with their whips in their games. It's up to them, the developers, though. The only one from Castlevania who can't grab things if I remember correctly is Dracula from Lord of Shadows 2, but the issue would be that his whip is made of blood and that might not fly with Smash's rating. Still, it could be a mechanic they could explore in the next Smash game or with a DLC character. The issue is that you're giving a character with a normal grab a Zair. I mean, imagine ZSS without a tether grab, but she still kept her Zair. With her running speed, she might be able to pull off the same dash grabs Captain Falcon and Meta Knight. So, amazing dash grab and a Zair to annoy people and tack on damage. ZSS would be even more annoying. Regular grab, but damage-less Zair would work, though. Lucas could have had that, but then we wouldn't have Lucas with a decent Zair in Smash 4, instead we'd have Lucas with a Zair for recovery, PKT2 that travels further than Ness, and a grab like Ness's and we all know about Ness's grab and throws. :p

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All this talk of disjoints and swords here and in the CCI made me wonder about Zelda. So, her Ftilt is disjointed, but it's meh... I think... I don't play Zelda. Ike's Ftilt has more range than Zelda and the same startup now thanks to the patch. Can Zelda have at least a frame 10 Ftilt? 12's kind of sad when Ike's is 12 and he gets more mileage out of it because of range and his faster movement speed compared to Zelda. Oh, and Falco's wing attacks all being slash elemental is kind of funny when he's just using his bare, feathered hands while Zelda has to coat her arm with magic to do the same thing. Aren't some of Sheik's attacks like Fair slash elemental? Really, Zelda, what the hell? Put some more OOMPH and effort to your attacks. :p

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
All this talk of disjoints and swords here and in the CCI made me wonder about Zelda. So, her Ftilt is disjointed, but it's meh... I think... I don't play Zelda. Ike's Ftilt has more range than Zelda and the same startup now thanks to the patch. Can Zelda have at least a frame 10 Ftilt? 12's kind of sad when Ike's is 12 and he gets more mileage out of it because of range and his faster movement speed compared to Zelda. Oh, and Falco's wing attacks all being slash elemental is kind of funny when he's just using his bare, feathered hands while Zelda has to coat her arm with magic to do the same thing. Aren't some of Sheik's attacks like Fair slash elemental? Really, Zelda, what the hell? Put some more OOMPH and effort to your attacks. :p
uhh theres no swords here just a knife :4miisword:

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Y'know, I just realized that there are no characters with a Zair that don't have a tether grab; Samus, ZSS, Link, Toon Link, and Lucas all have Zairs and they all have tether grabs. At the same time, there are characters with a tether or ranged grab, but no Zair like Yoshi, Villager, Olimar, and Greninja and Pac-Man sort of count. Now I'm curious about a character with a regular grab and a Zair... Ratchet's Swingshot would have worked perfectly even though Swingshots don't damage people in Ratchet & Clank, but he's third-party so oh, well.

Oh! The Castlevania characters could work, but at the same time, they do grab things with their whips in their games. It's up to them, the developers, though. The only one from Castlevania who can't grab things if I remember correctly is Dracula from Lord of Shadows 2, but the issue would be that his whip is made of blood and that might not fly with Smash's rating. Still, it could be a mechanic they could explore in the next Smash game or with a DLC character. The issue is that you're giving a character with a normal grab a Zair. I mean, imagine ZSS without a tether grab, but she still kept her Zair. With her running speed, she might be able to pull off the same dash grabs Captain Falcon and Meta Knight. So, amazing dash grab and a Zair to annoy people and tack on damage. ZSS would be even more annoying. Regular grab, but damage-less Zair would work, though. Lucas could have had that, but then we wouldn't have Lucas with a decent Zair in Smash 4, instead we'd have Lucas with a Zair for recovery, PKT2 that travels further than Ness, and a grab like Ness's and we all know about Ness's grab and throws. :p
Villager should've had the fishing rod as a zair.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
uhh theres no swords here just a knife :4miisword:
Hello, my name is Link and as a kid, I used a knife as a sword 'cause I was short. :p

Villager should've had the fishing rod as a zair.
How would you even pull yourself up with that? Wouldn't the line break? Then again, having a 100:0 MU against Ganondorf wouldn't be a bad trade off... :p

All credit goes to tavington.

I know Ike is good and all, but seriously. I feel like people are overselling him

It's like one of those few rare moments in my life as a breathing human with a brain and a nervous system where I actually trust the opinions of professionals/top smash players who don't even have a high opinion on Ike over those who have a high opinion on him

Although they undersell Ike too much, I still think he's mid-tier and not bad but NOT THAT good

Top Bottom