• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Funny that Cat and Rock both won. (I was on the losing team. D: )
Cat lost badly. Salt was thrown everywhere.

But I'm on team Dog so I was just laughing at the whole situation.

Also I can't get this image out of my post ignore it plz.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Funny that Cat and Rock both won. (I was on the losing team. D: )

But at least I got some of those sweet Super Sea Snails. And I was an Eternal Pop Girl. :yeahboi:
And I haven't even hit Level 20 yet.
Cats lost due to votes if i remember correctly.
Cat lost badly. Salt was thrown everywhere.

But I'm on team Dog so I was just laughing at the whole situation.

Also I can't get this image out of my post ignore it plz.
ya losing cause it was decided before the matches started. what a competition.
It really is a silly system, but I'll definitely participate in the next splatfest because it is all local players
The matches were all good as a result. Some disconnects, but overall no complaints here
rock is the correct answer
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 20.08.20.png

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Since not a lot is happening ATM, I'll just share my Smash related cosplay I took pictures with at Anime Expo here!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I know. ;_;

I am sad. Though, I wish people weren't so bitter at how they handled this. I fear people won't try as hard next time. : (
I had a feeling dogs would win, it seemed like everyone on Miiverse went for dogs. Also, did you choose cats just because of Callie? ;p
What are people bitter about?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
??? Anyway, for anyone know where this guf is from? I'm getting vibes of Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei with this dark humor... thing.
I don't know if this or a microwave is worst.
I had a feeling dogs would win, it seemed like everyone on Miiverse went for dogs. Also, did you choose cats just because of Callie? ;p
What are people bitter about?
Nah, I like cats and dislike dogs. I have a fear of dogs actually. Cynophobia is what I think it is called. I would've chosen cats regardless...Though Callie certainly helped.

People are bitter about popularity playing as big of part as it did in the results. Skill wasn't as rewarding. So people are planning to just pick what might be the most popular and be done with it.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I was on team Dogs so I was surprised that we won, I fully expected Cats to win by a landslide.

I have a video of Splatfest up right now, just the three first rounds I played on it, conveniently I got to show all 3 arenas for this one Splatfest too.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
tower control is actually terrible
and i'm stuck playing over the functional ranked mode
I know. ;_;

I am sad. Though, I wish people weren't so bitter at how they handled this. I fear people won't try as hard next time. : (
meh cats got the higher number of matches won
and that's a win in my book
just want to point out on the right. she's doing anime so right her head appears large

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Have a cat.

Although technically a succubus that can shape shift into a cat. Who loves cake. :V
Also, she's a mute.
.................................................................................................
Noted to never enter this thread again.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What is Diddy's b-reverse Banana Peel? It shifts his momentum in the air... Why is this even a thing? Sure, let's have a character who runs fast, has Monkey Flip, Rocketbarrel Boost, and b-reverse Banana Peel shenanigans to move around.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ FullMoon FullMoon So you play online a lot. So how's it like adapting from having input lag to no input lag in a tournament?
Playing offline really takes no adapting from my experience, you just become free to do a lot of stuff you normally wouldn't be able to online because of input lag.

Adapting from offline to online, however, can be a bit annoying. Especially if you main a character like Greninja.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Playing offline really takes no adapting from my experience, you just become free to do a lot of stuff you normally wouldn't be able to online because of input lag.

Adapting from offline to online, however, can be a bit annoying. Especially if you main a character like Greninja.
Ok because I'm going to Xanadu in 1-3 weeks and I'm scared that no input lag will mess me up because of me used to having it

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Palutena looks great with darker skin. The Power Suit Samus cosplay looked fantastic, also.

I always enjoy when people do good cosplay because it's really cool to see different reimaginings of characters that I'm accustomed to seeing a certain way.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
it's really cool to see different reimaginings of characters that I'm accustomed to seeing a certain way.
translation :
I like seeing girls dressed up as male characters, then taking the liberty of showing more skin

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Just started up Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the first time in a while.

I haven't played on 1 file since 11-11-2011.
Elevenatti confirmed.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
translation :
I like seeing girls dressed up as male characters, then taking the liberty of showing more skin
Yes, because as a homosexual male, I am very interested in women showing off their bodies.

In actuality, I meant that I enjoy people of different races doing cosplay of characters that aren't their race. It kind of "spices things up'.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Yes, because as a homosexual male, I am very interested in women showing off their bodies.

In actuality, I meant that I enjoy people of different races doing cosplay of characters that aren't their race. It kind of "spices things up'.
I wasn't saying what you do.
I was just saying the **** I'm tired of
while trying to be humorous about it

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
People should cosplay whoever they want, no matter what they look like or how others feel. If you're confident in your appearance, then go for it!

And if someone hates on you slap them right in the face.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I like seeing men dressed up as scantily clad female characters, then taking the liberty of showing even more skin.
I feel like there is some sort of justice in that,
but overall I don't care for cosplay.

Top Bottom