• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Kirby is only fun with customs on tbh, I can't get used to ****ty Final Cutter for like.... damn it
pokemonverse being more ******** than naruto
nah man naruto is ten times worse than pokémon. naruto is the epitome of weeaboos.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Kirby is only fun with customs on tbh, I can't get used to ****ty Final Cutter for like.... damn it

nah man naruto is ten times worse than pokémon. naruto is the epitome of weeaboos.
I agree, couldn't sit through the first episode of Naruto. But I did the same with Sekirei and Nyouro~n Churuya-san.
Still plan on getting rid of my DVDs of Sekirei, H.O.T.D and Disgaea. Then that means space for real stuff, like Cowboy Bebop. :yeahboi:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
http://smashboards.com/threads/megaman-mains-we-should-make-megaman-top-tier.408515/

Why is this a thread and why are polio boards polio. I don't main Bowser Jr. What's going on?

It's no wonder I make this place my home...
I love how the Falco boards never get this. All about silent practice and fundamentals, son! :p

Join the Falco boards, we're chill and stuff... but we're not lively. And this is why I'm here in the Zelda boards. Kind of depressing looking at empty chairs, watching spiders make webs, and hearing the wind talk to me... Anyway, has anyone heard the term "combo tree"? I have never heard of that when people refer to combos. Usually, it's just "combos" or something like "followups" and "setups".

D

Deleted member

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Well, tomorrow I have a tourney at 5:00 central time and it'll be a while, but if you're available before then, then yeah let's troll online :p We could always troll any other day if we can't tomorrow :p I can't wait to see all the destruction we'll bring...

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
All great shows. I LOVED Xiaolin Showdown.
That show was awesome. Still don't understand how it works though.

I challenge you to a race across the canyon. My teleporting tiger claws vs your two ton tunic. Ok? Go.

Like... how is that fair? Can the other person say no?

Also, Jackie Chan adventures. But only season 1 and maybe season 2.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Well, tomorrow I have a tourney at 5:00 central time and it'll be a while, but if you're available before then, then yeah let's troll online :p We could always troll any other day if we can't tomorrow :p I can't wait to see all the destruction we'll bring...

I'll actually be available in like half an hour today sooo we can do it then if you want? It'll be fun to destroy online :^) Oh and good luck at your tourney!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man after playing my locals for some time I just can't play online anymore it seems lol

Just fell 14 ranks in the ladder because I can't adjust to the input lag.

D

Deleted member

I'll actually be available in like half an hour today sooo we can do it then if you want? It'll be fun to destroy online :^) Oh and good luck at your tourney!
OKayyyyy we shall do it today then :p I wonder how long it'll take before we find each other cx. Let me know when you're ready :p

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I styled on this sonic as lucina

Took him offstage, and then i charged shield breaker... Offstage.

It hit. He died. It was awesome

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Good luck with the tourney! :bluejump:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Eh, I think I'm just not in the mood to play Smash.

Maybe I should take a break for some time and focus on other things.
That's what I've been doing. Typically after breaks from Smash (not any other fighting game) I come back better. Plus, I've got more important issues to deal with in this moment, so I've been both not in the mood, and too busy trying to figure things out. Plus, in my free time I've been working on completing Mother 3 since I took a hiatus from it (I'm nearly done).

I've also been taking long walks at night, and witnessing drug deals. :yeahboi: Oh, how fun. I don't even live in a sketchy neighborhood.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That's what I've been doing. Typically after breaks from Smash (not any other fighting game) I come back better. Plus, I've got more important issues to deal with in this moment, so I've been both not in the mood, and too busy trying to figure things out. Plus, in my free time I've been working on completing Mother 3 since I took a hiatus from it (I'm nearly done).

I've also been taking long walks at night, and witnessing drug deals. :yeahboi: Oh, how fun. I don't even live in a sketchy neighborhood.
I might be doing some work starting tomorrow. Since I got an email back from my University and they said that I need to wait to retake one of my modules at the end of the month. So I'll be consulting my TA tomorrow about my work and see if it is all okay, if it isn't or needs improving. I'll be working for at least several days, but not next week; my sister and her bf are visiting for the week. :V

Top Bottom