• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do you even before Irrelevina's creation???

That's like 20 games.

Has that beanie baby toting flop even been in 10 games?

I don't think so.
SMG 1+2, MK Wii, 7, and 8, MP10, Smash 4, and Mario 3D World are all I can think of.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
SMG 1+2, MK Wii, 7, and 8, MP10, Smash 4, and Mario 3D World are all I can think of.
That totals to 6 where she's playable. No doubt she'll be in more, but w/e. If you count appearance only that'd be around 11 I think.

I also went and checked

Daisy appears, as a playable character in games that 100% don't feature Rosalina, at least 25 times.

Including appearance-only cameos in games she's appeared in over 40 games! :o

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That totals to 6 where she's playable. No doubt she'll be in more, but w/e. If you count appearance only that'd be around 11 I think.

I also went and checked

Daisy appears, as a playable character in games that 100% don't feature Rosalina, at least 25 times.

Including appearance-only cameos in games she's appeared in over 40 games! :o
She was also in Mario Party: Island Tour (as an NPC), Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, Mario Gold: World Tour, and Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition.

So that's a whopping 12 games she has appeared in. And people still try to argue that she's a relevant character.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Rosalina has a back story and was involved in Galaxy's plot. The rest... yeah... Guest staaaaaar. Meanwhile, merchant, tutorial, and best waifu Anna only has 1 trophy in the entire Smash games. If only the sweet, greedy redhead was in Smash 4... :p

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
She was also in Mario Party: Island Tour (as an NPC), Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, Mario Gold: World Tour, and Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition.

So that's a whopping 12 games she has appeared in. And people still try to argue that she's a relevant character.
I don't think you understand what relevant means.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Does this like even make sense?
does this make sense?
A Puff Main said:
Most characters are faster than us, I dont understand how that's even a point. lol. He cant really camp us well due to us being able to easily take care of thunder jolts, and we can beat QA with nair. He can usmash, but it's not safe because if he whiffs it we get a rest. It's too much of a gamble. Uthrow to thunder can get us, but everyone should know to start DIing away the second you get grabbed

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Daisy was the stand-in for Peach in Super Mario Land, iirc.

edit: I know, BJN sis. I was trying to help solidify your point, gorl.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Daisy was the stand-in for Peach in Super Mario Land, iirc.

edit: I know, BJN sis. I was trying to help solidify your point, gorl.

Oh.

Wait my eyes saw something wrong. I though you were like saying that people were still trying to argue she's irrelevant.

Welp.

Off to sleep for me~ :secretkpop:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
So, did you gorls see why Dantarion hasn't released a data dump?

I think he's been working on a different project.
All hail Melee Marth.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, did you gorls see why Dantarion hasn't released a data dump?

I think he's been working on a different project.
All hail Melee Marth.
Great, Project M2 is going to happen and it hasn't been a year in Smash 4's life. PM happened like 3 years after Brawl's release. RIP Smash developed by Nintendo; Smash 5 will get it's own PM within a week of its release. :p

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Great, Project M2 is going to happen and it hasn't been a year in Smash 4's life. PM happened like 3 years after Brawl's release. RIP Smash developed by Nintendo; Smash 5 will get it's own PM within a week of its release. :p
you really don't understand hacking do you?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Literally my response.

And then sake.

And then I came up with a list of great MM changes:

-Utilt hitlag modifier increased to 4x on sweetspot with extra shield damage to compensate for safety on block.
-utilt sweetspot hitbox size increased.
-dtilt sourspot trips (dtilt>utilt combo)
-leaf shield comes out frame 7 and is transcendent when thrown.
- pellets do 3% extra on shield (full string is 15% shield damage + shield decay time)

- pellets do 3% extra on shield (full string is 15% shield damage + shield decay time)
Bluuuuuurrrrrrrgggh

God. Today, I learned that Shulk's b-air >>>> Shulk's n-air and Fox is da bess. Lucina/Marth is not bad but not THAT good.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Still disappointed with the results of CEO. But hey, gotta move on.
But I heard that in the UMvC3 Tournament, a Hulk/Shuma/Haggar got 2nd. Sounds like he beat ChrisG's MorriDoom team. :yeahboi:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What?

How?
It was more less I was really hoping for Nairo to win. So I'm rather disappointed that ZeRo won, but since we got EVO in two-three weeks, hopefully someone will take his bounty during that event.

Wasn't disappointed at the whole results, just Grand Finals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom