• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

And the few Shulks we saw on stream got horribly bodied.
Shulk won matches off the stream if I recall correctly but I can't disagree with being disappointed about our boi getting bodied. Why can't we have decent Shulk matches on stream instead of having them done off-stream?

Coincidentally, every time they go on stream, that's when the ****ery happens. But the only player who legit used Shulk (Charizard and Swordfighter) in the tournament and placed well was Treluh (who got 17th) soooo eh.

Tournament results were ultra diverse tbh. We got like, a good portion of the cast in the results (top 32)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Shulk won matches off the stream if I recall correctly but I can't disagree with being disappointed about our boi getting bodied. Why can't we have decent Shulk matches on stream instead of having them done off-stream?

Coincidentally, every time they go on stream, that's when the ****ery happens. But the only player who legit used Shulk (Charizard and Swordfighter) in the tournament and placed well was Treluh (who got 17th) soooo eh.

Tournament results were ultra diverse tbh. We got like, a good portion of the cast in the results (top 32)
Because they don't want us to see our Monado Boy do well? :c

Let's hope we'll get the same character diversity at EVO's Top 32. Hoping to see a Shulk reach Top 8/Top 32 at EVO. :yeahboi:
Since I still believe Shulk can be really good. Who knows, maybe we'll see a Lucina or maybe a really obscurce character like Dr. Mario reach Top 32. Or maybe see @TTTTTsd reach EVO Top 8 with :4ryu:. :yeahboi:

Also, a friend of mine hates the fact that :4ryu: is in Smash. :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Let's hope we'll get the same character diversity at EVO's Top 8. Hoping to see a Shulk reach Top 8. :yeahboi:

Also, a friend of mine hates the fact that :4ryu: is in Smash. :secretkpop:
I edited my reply soooo you should probably update your post

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Off to Las Vegas to gamble and drink stuff myself with buffets and experience 40+ degree temperatures!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You secretly going to EVO early? :secretkpop:
Maybz.

Also I was scared because when I woke up to check the board activity, the Robin thread's last post was 3 hours ago, and the Zelda's 2 hours ago.

Might of been the end of the world at that point in time. :^)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was waiting to steal the page but nope.

Have this instead

I literally did this to someone on smash ladder with Little Mac.

Then they directed me to this video.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Maybz.

Also I was scared because when I woke up to check the board activity, the Robin thread's last post was 3 hours ago, and the Zelda's 2 hours ago.

Might of been the end of the world at that point in time. :^)
Don't fret. Everyone is coming back. :yeahboi:

Also, went onto the PGL (Pokemon Global Link). And I had 9,098 Pokemiles. Spent them all on Heart Scales.
Money well spent. :4zelda:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Quick question girls. What are your favourite taunts in Smash 4? :3

:4lucina: I cannot lose~.
:4shulk: I'm really FEELIN' it!
:4luigi: That disrespectful Taunt Kill.
:4zelda: Sassy wave.
:4feroy: 僕 は 負けない!
:4ryu: Talk is cheap!
:4dk: Puckers up
:4tlink: Flailing like an idiot. :yeahboi:
:4palutena: Pole dancing for her fiancee :4lucina:
:4ganondorf: That twirl to laugh.
:4kirby: Hii~

Last edited:
Quick question girls. What are your favourite taunts in Smash 4? :3

:4lucina: I cannot lose~.
:4shulk: I'm really FEELIN' it!
:4luigi: That disrespectful Taunt Kill.
:4zelda: Sassy wave.
:4feroy: 僕 は 負けない!
:4ryu: Talk is cheap!
:4dk: Puckers up (The expansion)
:4tlink: Flailing like an idiot. :yeahboi:
:4palutena: Pole dancing for her fiancee :4lucina:
:4ganondorf: That twirl to laugh.
:4kirby: Hii~
:4feroy:- Heeyah!!! (Only reason I picked him up in melee and PM:secretkpop:)
:4pikachu:- Breakdance
:4jigglypuff:- Spinning one/ Inflating one/ Down smash
:4peach:- Peace sign
:4falco:- Get some
:4lucina:- Come at me
:4kirby:- Hi/ dance
:4zelda:- All of them
:rosalina:- Mmmm Hmmm

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Have my best taunts list from literally 1000 pages ago.
5 Best taunts:
1.Zelda's dtaunt is always the best taunt; no exceptions.
2.Rosalina's ftaunt when facing to the right (terrifying face + MMMMMMHHMMM make it amazing)
3.Duck Hunt's ftaunt (#vintage troll)
4.WFT dtaunt (Let's stretch our legs! It's so stupid that it's hilarious)
5.Puff's utant (sassy wink along with "Jigglypuff!")

Other notable taunts:
Mewtwo's taunt (evil laugh + spin is really fun to spam. Ganon's is in the same boat)
Sonic's "You're too slow!" because it was awful but amazing at the same time.
Ike's utaunt because it's like he's constipated or something
Peach's ftaunt because it's humiliating to have her sing and dance during a match
Duck Hunt's dtaunt because I have no idea what the **** it's supposed to be and I love it

Soul.

When you have a tournament with jank that most people have been begging for since the release of the dear 3DS version in September/October, it doesn't look as good as other ones. Yes, customs make certain characters better... and? As much as it may seem to be that I'm biased for default, customs are just not convenient. Default is convenient because tourneys run "smoother;" they also show familarity. What the **** do customs do lol.

Should have been implemented better.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So, Zelda gorls, we've actually been invited once again to the Rosalinas MU thread. If you want to contribute please play nice~ I don't think trolling them will go around even nearly as well as before. Make sure also to read their separate thread for their MUs outlining the rules.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So, Zelda gorls, we've actually been invited once again to the Rosalinas MU thread. If you want to contribute please play nice~ I don't think trolling them will go around even nearly as well as before. Make sure also to read their separate thread for their MUs outlining the rules.
OMGOMGOMGOMG SOLO RAID PART TWO GORLS

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Off to Las Vegas to gamble and drink
I knew you were a very naughty gorl Waifu. :happysheep:

So it's been a month since I had Splatoon. Still a really really fun game to play. I hope the new modes come soon though. I am starting to crave for there to be a little more things to do.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I kind of want to go over to the Rosalinis and say that the MU is 70:30 Zelda because I tested it using level 9 CPUs on BF.
M&SG may not be a hard infracter, but there are rules in their MU hub specifically stating you'll be infracted for trolling. I don't want you to get yourself infracTed gorl!

Also can we get through this pls without them not taking any of us seriously because one Zelda user trolled? ;-; if Zorldo boards put their minds to something they can do anything. We've proved that pretty well in the past :secretkpop:

Last edited:
M&SG may not be a hard infracter, but there are rules in their MU hub specifically stating you'll be infracted for trolling. I don't want you to get yourself infracTed gorl!

Also can we get through this pls without them not taking any of us seriously because one Zelda user trolled? ;-; if Zorldo boards put their minds to something they can do anything. We've proved that pretty well in the past :secretkpop:
This is why you'll forever be Zelda Momma :secretkpop:
U da bes

Top Bottom