• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Also I didn't realize I missed this

Not kidding at all. She can do it on all characters but starting percentages vary from 0-10% depending on how fast they fall.
Works on Battlefield and Dreamland's top platform AND Smashville's moving platform, so TC DEFINITELY can work too.

This of course isn't patched either. And I'm pretty sure Samus can kill us with this combo if our starting percentage is around 0-5% :secretkpop:

Pray we don't have rage or that you don't flub your inputs

D

Deleted member

Okay so, is Splatoon growing or is it slowing down
With new maps and weapons coming out as the days pass, I would assume it's growing. Can I just say that Luna Blaster is the greatest weapon ever. It's the perfect fit for me cause it's closed ranged, strong and I always like to get up in my opponent's face.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
if splatoon would stop giving me reduce spawn time on gear that would be great
**** random rolls for gear slots are inherently by design absolute crap. and when I reroll I can't even reroll one it's the whole dang thing. Ugh, grinding is stupid and boring
Okay so, is Splatoon growing or is it slowing down
it hit 1 mil in sales so at least it's still selling
if from what i am hearing from @Project Crysis is correct then the roy forums are the reverse of the rosalina forums they overplay all his weaknesses and say he loses to everyone :/
eh, it's a mixed bag. Mostly people come in and say OMG ROY OP please nerf, then we polity remind them our character's weaknesses. Like we really don't think roy is bad, but he really isn't top 5-10 either. he doesn't auto win neutral with a projectile. Additionally he is really unsafe on shield and his recovery doesn't actually have armor on it (only grounded blazer has armor). Now I haven't gone into a match up thread mainly because I don't have the knowledge but also because those threads are boring as hell
With new maps and weapons coming out as the days pass, I would assume it's growing. Can I just say that Luna Blaster is the greatest weapon ever. It's the perfect fit for me cause it's closed ranged, strong and I always like to get up in my opponent's face.
try the carbon roller then, it's like the same. sort of.
idk only roller i wont use is paint brush cause I can't mash worth a ****

Pray we don't have rage or that you don't flub your inputs
thanks obama

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I tried reverse image searching my avatar to see if people would be able to figure out what it was from by doing so

...they definitely won't. I also wouldn't recommend trying if you're at work. :198:

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I like how Soul says he doesn't care about Splatoon in the slightest but is always the one asking how the game/community is doing

He's totally tsundere for this game.

I might second Link for the giggles

Because my bro seems to be planning on using Link+Shulk+Rosalina

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Why did I change my avatar?

Oh I'm just fishing for likes

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
if splatoon would stop giving me reduce spawn time on gear that would be great
**** random rolls for gear slots are inherently by design absolute crap. and when I reroll I can't even reroll one it's the whole dang thing. Ugh, grinding is stupid and boring
So, quick question. You are accounting for certain brands having a higher chance to give certain abilities right?
https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/38nuy2/each_clothing_brand_has_a_higher_chance_to_get_a/

Because it sounds like you are rerolling a brand that has an increased chance of giving reduce spawn time abilities.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I tried reverse image searching my avatar to see if people would be able to figure out what it was from by doing so

...they definitely won't. I also wouldn't recommend trying if you're at work. :198:
Is that a cuttlefish? They aren't fishes as far as I'm aware, but marine life are a no-go for me since I could stumble upon a fish and that wouldn't be fun for my sanity....

Why did I change my avatar?

Oh I'm just fishing for likes
Please change avatar... Scary... plastic... bass... scary... phobia...

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND A MAIN
I read that as: "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND A MAN". :p

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Silly fishies. It's totally all about being a squid now (kid now).

And no better Squid, then Squid sister waifu. :happysheep:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
It's too bad that satellite picture picked up a bunch of birds migrating.
those are migrating mustaches
So, quick question. You are accounting for certain brands having a higher chance to give certain abilities right?
https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/38nuy2/each_clothing_brand_has_a_higher_chance_to_get_a/

Because it sounds like you are rerolling a brand that has an increased chance of giving reduce spawn time abilities.
Yes I'm aware, but I got so mad at my 1 hat getting crap I tried to get other hats with desirable starts a few games to see If I could get something good started, but... ya respawn improvements :secretkpop:

Soul.

The **** is a tsundere. I don't speak weeaboo
I like how Soul says he doesn't care about Splatoon in the slightest but is always the one asking how the game/community is doing

He's totally tsundere for this game.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
HNI_0033.JPG

TBH for my birthday i was expecting my party to be of Camofrog/Freckles/filler but then i remember Jay has BAN*ZELDA and Erik has ZeldaSucks so in otherwords this thread is invading my other games
HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0036.JPG

hey NL gorls @Spritzee @BJN39 do you know any good pants to fit with my look?
I'm curious if you people would like me to turn this thread into my personal ACNL blog?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
How is it not cool
What does it mean
Ripped from Wikipedia
"Tsundere (ツンデレ ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person (or thing I suppose) before gradually showing their warm side over time."

Example sentence:
"The way @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 treats and acts around @ Berserker. Berserker. , he must be a tsundere."

Top Bottom