• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Women have always been in gaming!

What's the most powerful piece in Chess?

THE QUEENTHABK YOU
Hahahahaha

I wrote this and immediately passed out.

Thanks for all the likes incredibly tired me.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I thought the landing animation for Farore's was actually 10 frames shorter? Compared to the regular landing, that is.
LOL yeah you're actually right. I didn't see from the original thread that it was the other way around.

Consider that a big plus then for us!
Definitely consider taking these characters to Dreamland now :4link::4tlink::4villager::4robinf::4duckhunt::4samus:(although Samus can kill us at 0% on that stage oops)

I actually like DH now, i hated it when the game first came out though lol.

i find myself there more as Peach but i don't think its a bad stage for Zelda. is the ceiling low? (falcons are always taking me here so i assume that's why) the tree platform over by the far right is fun to stand on and Dins annoy. the grass at times can help Zelda when spacing because it can hide her attack boxes like Fsmash and she can crouch in the grass and be unseen. the ducks mess with camping by other characters and the dog rising out of the middle disrupts combos and juggles sometimes in Zelda's favor. the solid wall to recover up is nice for no Failroes recoveries and the side blastzones being kind of small gives Dsmash a bit of an edge. it's probably just me being forced to like this stage since i tend to always end up on it.

lylat is no longer fun because they fixed the ledges so no screwing with peoples recoveries anymore which is nice for Zelda, but now its just space battlefield. :4jigglypuff:
Then you must've not know the feeling of getting eliminated by a Charizard in tournament because of that stage. :secretkpop:

Dsmash is the ultimate bae on Duck Hunt though. The ceiling is small in that stage though and I personally prefer not to play with fire and save myself first. Lylat is great because the tilting can screw up opponent's aerial approaches and prevent them from autocancelling. That's a free punish even for the slow Zelda :^)

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I actually like DH now, i hated it when the game first came out though lol.

i find myself there more as Peach but i don't think its a bad stage for Zelda. is the ceiling low? (falcons are always taking me here so i assume that's why) the tree platform over by the far right is fun to stand on and Dins annoy. the grass at times can help Zelda when spacing because it can hide her attack boxes like Fsmash and she can crouch in the grass and be unseen. the ducks mess with camping by other characters and the dog rising out of the middle disrupts combos and juggles sometimes in Zelda's favor. the solid wall to recover up is nice for no Failroes recoveries and the side blastzones being kind of small gives Dsmash a bit of an edge. it's probably just me being forced to like this stage since i tend to always end up on it.

lylat is no longer fun because they fixed the ledges so no screwing with peoples recoveries anymore which is nice for Zelda, but now its just space battlefield. :4jigglypuff:
No it has the same ceiling as FD
http://smashboards.com/threads/wii-u-stage-blast-zone-data.395357/
(although Samus can kill us from 0% oops)

Phil pls tell me you're joking

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
tbh Duck Hunt is probably one of my favorite stages because I can see all of it at once :/

also Town and City is p.cool

I hate Delfino though

Anyone want to play?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You know, I'm kinda surprised how celebratory a lot of website are about gay marriage. Like, none of them are giving a **** about any potential backlash from anti-gay people like a long time before.

I'm certainly happy about all the celebration myself. Granted...it still feels hollow. Like I was expecting something bigger...Ah well. It is a happy day!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
No it has the same ceiling as FD
http://smashboards.com/threads/wii-u-stage-blast-zone-data.395357/

Phil pls tell me you're joking
Not kidding at all. She can do it on all characters but starting percentages vary from 0-10% depending on how fast they fall.
Works on Battlefield and Dreamland's top platform AND Smashville's moving platform, so TC DEFINITELY can work too.

This of course isn't patched either. And I'm pretty sure Samus can kill us with this combo if our starting percentage is around 0-5% :secretkpop:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Not kidding at all. She can do it on all characters but starting percentages vary from 0-10% depending on how fast they fall.
Works on Battlefield and Dreamland's top platform AND Smashville's moving platform, so TC DEFINITELY can work too.

This of course isn't patched either. And I'm pretty sure Samus can kill us with this combo if our starting percentage is around 0-5% :secretkpop:
...OH
Is this actually practical tho? Her grab is slow so it's kinda easy to react to. Oh and do you know if at higher percents (like 40% aka elevator kill percent on top platform) it stops connecting?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
...OH
Is this actually practical tho? Her grab is slow so it's kinda easy to react to. Oh and do you know if at higher percents (like 40% aka elevator kill percent on top platform) it stops connecting?
The grab lingers so you can catch a bad timed sidestep. Samus' grab really isn't as bad as we thought. You can also potentially tomohawk it, or mingle on the top platform and after you kill them and leave the respawn platform you can wait out the invincibility and do this. :^)

At mid percentages I would guess that Dthrow -> Uair -> UpB should work but won't kill unless if it's Apex Screw Attack. So it iiiis somewhat impractical but definitely something worth of mention. Smashville's platform might be the easiest to do this on.

IDK if it works on Halberd or not so I'll test that out.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
What countries don't have gay marriage, like, I don't know the name for it, but countries like USA, Canada, Japan, where you can live a first world kinda life. I guess Japan, but you would need to learn japanese and they dislike foreigners sooo...

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wait, Dabuss plays Roy? He's not being campy for once? :o

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
wait so Samus can do dthrow uair uair up b to kill in both her Power Suit and Zero Suit. BAN SAMUS :secretkpop:

I'm going to do some testing and see what percents this stops working at on Battlefield and Dreamland

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
wait so Samus can do dthrow uair uair up b to kill in both her Power Suit and Zero Suit. BAN SAMUS :secretkpop:

I'm going to do some testing and see what percents this stops working at on Battlefield and Dreamland
Works on Halberd for sure on the top platform from 0-30%. Dthrow -> Uair x2 -> UpB at the lower range 0-10%, and onwards, Dthrow -> Uair -> UpB is a sure combo. All combos kill. After 30% it is harder to combo into the UpB.

Dthrow -> Uair -> Uair -> UpB kills Zelda starting at 6% from the SIDE platform of Dreamland AND is a true combo.

BAN•SAMUS

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Me: So my drawing class was cancelled so let's see if Nammy is still facing that :4shulk: scrub

*gets home*

*Sees :4darkpit: scrub missing the ledge with u-b and getting punished by backslash*

*Then sees Nammy attempting :4zelda: and didn't sweetspot the ledge with FW and :4bowser: getting LK 9 times*

I'm loosing brain cells. Help

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
what is happening in doubles

Nario/Nakat have lost 4 stocks, three of which were friendly fire

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

Battlefield:
Dthrow > uair > uair > up b starts killing Zelda at 3% (no DI), stops true comboing around 15%
Dthrow > uair > up b works from 15% but doesn't kill until ~25%, stops working at ~50%

Since Dreamland has slightly smaller ceilings I think it's safe to assume just like 5% lower for the Battlefield percents = Dreamland percents

BAN•SPAMUS

The elevator kills Samus on BF's top platform at 46% so Samus is scarier on the top platform at lower percents, but at mid percents, BAN•ZELDA

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
what is happening in doubles

Nario/Nakat have lost 4 stocks, three of which were friendly fire
To quote D1:

DESTRUCTIOOOOON!

It's funny because same-sex marriage has been legal here since 2005.

10 whole years.

Something tells me these aren't the brightest of people.
Funny that someone did a test on how smart America is. And they asked some questions such as "How many sides does a triangle have?" and alot of them said either two or four.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
They won is the great thing
That's good to hear.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

Battlefield:
Dthrow > uair > uair > up b starts killing Zelda at 3% (no DI), stops true comboing around 15%
Dthrow > uair > up b works from 15% but doesn't kill until ~25%, stops working at ~50%

Since Dreamland has slightly smaller ceilings I think it's safe to assume just like 5% lower for the Battlefield percents = Dreamland percents

BAN•SPAMUS

The elevator kills Samus on BF's top platform at 46% so Samus is scarier on the top platform at lower percents, but at mid percents, BAN•ZELDA
If Samus has a really good way of killing early. Then clearly Samus should go up a spot or two right?... NAAAAAHHHHH.

Samus still be Low Tier. :troll:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Hm? There's going to be a crew system?
no clue if there will be, but I want to get a group together before splatfest. Whether it be to work together or goof off on that day
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I guess you would know best?
it's a joke, in a sense because mods would want to ban me, cept BJ#s cause gorl loves me too much :secretkpop:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

Battlefield:

BAN•SPAMUS

You should correct that to say that kid-percentages and onward that Zelda in general is more scary. Just have to watch out for Charge Shot.

Despite this random lol 0% to death combo that Samus have, it's still IMO an MU that Zelda should have the least amount of worries.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
So somehow my Game Pad for my Wii U broke. I guess the screen cracked internally, so the colors bled everywhere and I can't see ****.

Gonna have to replace it at some point :/

At least I can still play most of my Wii U games without it, though, so it's not the end of the world.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson

My reaction:

Apparently they've never heard of the show Queer as Folk? Love Canadians for that... But really, I thought EVERYONE knew gay marriage was legal there. How big is the rock they live under?

Anyways, oh look, something good about :4samus: for once. First Gay Marraige, now that. What a day.

Top Bottom