• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I'm watching the :4robinf: now.

I'll have more pages for my morning paper and shipping fuel :happysheep:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Isn't it funny how Rosalina is one of the wisest and smartest characters in the game but she has one of the strangest fanbases
Meanwhile, Zelda barely talks and if she does, she's one of the sweetest characters in Zelda... And then the Zelda Social is full of sass. :p

Join the Falco boards; we're all cool and chill and stuff. Pleeeeeease. :sadeyes:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Meanwhile, Zelda barely talks and if she does, she's one of the sweetest characters in Zelda... And then the Zelda Social is full of sass. :p

Join the Falco boards; we're all cool and chill and stuff. Pleeeeeease. :sadeyes:
Cool as in dead

Chill as in dead

Stuff as in only Ffamran is the only one there :secretkpop:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I do not know why, But i get engulfed in pure rage when i leave Smash4 on a menu too long (especially online) and it just...
sends me to the Opening Intro!? WHYYY. WHY IS THAT PROGRAMMED IN THE GAME (♯`∧´)

-_-.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Can you go Zelda again? I can do better, I just need to get the timing down. I'm a bit late. Darn all my punishes are late. I need to think a few frames ahead.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Also was the SmashBoards Site banner thing always slightly differently colored on each character? (Robin,zss,Sheik,falcon,Roy,Mac)

Or perhaps i am crazy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom