• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Mr. Donuts what chars can you play?
Let's see... Well...
I obviously main :4zelda:, and am working on my :4lucas: as well. Other characters I use sometimes include :4duckhunt:, :rosalina:, :4kirby:, :4wiifitm:, :4sheik:, and :4marth: for the most part.

I mess around with other characters too, but the ones I've listed are the ones I use/enjoy the most. My dedication mostly goes to the first three I mentioned, so you can expect the most out of them (I think).

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Let's see... Well...
I obviously main :4zelda:, and am working on my :4lucas: as well. Other characters I use sometimes include :4duckhunt:, :rosalina:, :4kirby:, :4wiifitm:, :4sheik:, and :4marth: for the most part.

I mess around with other characters too, but the ones I've listed are the ones I use/enjoy the most. My dedication mostly goes to the first three I mentioned, so you can expect the most out of them (I think).
But you played :4jigglypuff: when I faced you

So the best ones are :4zelda::4lucas::4duckhunt:?

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I dare any of you to fite me irl. This is my daily routine 3 ****ing SETS BACK TO BACK NO BREAK NO WATER I ONLY DRINK MY SWEAT, never miss a day so dont test me understand? Cuz your dealing wit the wrong guy there's people in this world who cant smess wit IM ONE OF THEM. No matter how many people i slay in a fight i'll ALWAYS GET A HAPPY ENDING. IF I WANT YOUR BOOTY YOUR BOOTY MINE UNDERSTAND?!

Hey w2

Yeah waht?

Tell em again!

OK

I dare any of you to fite me irl. This is my daily routine 3 ****ing SETS BACK TO BACK NO BREAK NO WATER I ONLY DRINK MY SWEAT, never miss a day so dont test me understand? Cuz your dealing wit the wrong guy there's people in this world who cant smess wit IM ONE OF THEM. No matter how many people i slay in a fight i'll ALWAYS GET A HAPPY ENDING. IF I WANT YOUR BOOTY YOUR BOOTY MINE UNDERSTAND?!

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
But you played :4jigglypuff: when I faced you

So the best ones are :4zelda::4lucas::4duckhunt:?
I used to main :4jigglypuff:, but dropped her several months back. Same story with :4samus:. When I used Jiggles against you, that was just me messing around hahaha since I haven't used her in forever. And wait, let me check my win percentages to validate that those are my best characters.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I adore Duck Hunt's character but holy ****, they're awful to play. Can and clay pigeon spam is not fun for anyone involved

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I'm bored so I'll show you gorls what I doodled a week ago or something like that

Scan.jpg

And @ Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts I'll play you right after I eat

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ Koiba Koiba Statistically, my top 5 characters (by win percentage, not total wins, for online with my most used tag) go in this order:
:4zelda:, :4ness:, :4samus: /:4lucas:tied, :rosalina:, and then :4kirby:.

I didn't even know I was that good with them.

Project Crysis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cryis45
3DS FC
1521-5275-7397
GORLS I'M OUT OF SCHOOL

But it's also my last year there and I have to make new friends at my new school

I cried a puddle because everyone else was crying because I was leaving and I was sad

So I need to get in a better mood

Games anyone?

To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p (copied and pasted)
@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@Jestar -1st shipping buddy:)
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght - "Dark" Pit :132:
@Burgundy Blade - shulk matchups
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@ Lorde Lorde -Jiggs and Rosie doubles
@Matsushi - lol lag :p
@|ven| lol want to get rekt by sass :)
@r_greening1 shipping buddies
@RedCap-BlueSpikes - teach me Pauly mine sucks
@2004Zilla - teach me style boost kick kills with ZSS
@Moydow - teach me style boost kick kills with ZSS
@Phenomiracle -Halp me with my :4darkpit:
@ Project Crysis Project Crysis -Because Mr. Antony told me to
@ Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts - I feel bad for our first match so I wanna rematch :/
I'll play you when I have the time

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
why are the wii u challenges so ********

like "beat classic on 7.0 or higher with every character" is not a challenge

it's just work

unless little mac, that's a challenge.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Forgive my garbage aim atm. First games I have played today so still warming up lol
It was hilarious when you were trying to shoot me at close range and just kept missing with me right in front of you, at least I think it was you lol.

And oh my god I'm playing so well today. I single-handedly splatted 3 people at once and dodged a sniper like a boss while he was camping at the top area of the turf lol.

I need to go have dinner now though.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 & @ FullMoon FullMoon

The luna blaster is fun. Quite the powerful little weapon. It's sub is alright, but I love the inkzooka. I don't know, I originally didn't think much of it, but now I feel it is awesome.

Also that feel when none of you guys notice me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Who said that? I thought I heard something... :nervous:
/jk :p

I don't have splatoon.

Yeah the challenges on wii u are annoying. I'm still playing trophy rush to get the 50,000 block challenge. It stopped giving me new trophies a long time ago.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 & @ FullMoon FullMoon

The luna blaster is fun. Quite the powerful little weapon. It's sub is alright, but I love the inkzooka. I don't know, I originally didn't think much of it, but now I feel it is awesome.

It's hard not to notice you when you blast me with Inkzooka every single damn time. >_>

On another note

Little Mac and Jigglypuff cracked me up.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I have a picture on my WiiU and I was wondering if anyone could help me get it as a profile pic.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's hard not to notice you when you blast me with Inkzooka every single damn time. >_>

On another note

Falco's failures, though... ;_;

Anyway, I need to watch this now. The backlog grows!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I have a picture on my WiiU and I was wondering if anyone could help me get it as a profile pic.
Don't worry, i'll handle this!

Upload your pic here http://www181.lunapic.com/editor/ . After you finish cropping it, copy the image link, then make a Gravatar account and paste the image link there. Set the picture as your default profile picture, then type in the email address you used for the account to copy the image here as your profile pic.

Splendid process, if I do say myself.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
@ Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts I got a room up now

Hope I'm in a better mood
Sorry, I just got done eating. My sister is using Netflix at the moment, so I'm not sure you want to deal with the lag that you may encounter. If it's okay-ish, I'll stay, but if it's not then I'll leave and we can fight later tonight.

Edit: Okay, so I can't play right now, but later tonight!

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

On another note

Link can get across if he bombs himself a few times. Bowser might be able to get across by mashing B during his upB, idk.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Does anyone here have a Mii named Micheal as their NNID?

I just beat him with Boozelina u-air and me and Nammy are trying to think who he is

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello friends! How is everyone today?

I went to the optometerist and found out I need glasses! I didn't expect it but eh. Glasses are glasses.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Sorry, I just got done eating. My sister is using Netflix at the moment, so I'm not sure you want to deal with the lag that you may encounter. If it's okay-ish, I'll stay, but if it's not then I'll leave and we can fight later tonight.

Edit: Okay, so I can't play right now, but later tonight!
M'Kay

Anyone?

@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@Jestar -1st shipping buddy:)
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght - "Dark" Pit :132:
@Burgundy Blade - shulk matchups
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@ Lorde Lorde -Jiggs and Rosie doubles
@Matsushi - lol lag :p
@|ven| lol want to get rekt by sass :)
@r_greening1 shipping buddies
@2004Zilla - teach me style boost kick kills with ZSS
@Moydow - teach me style boost kick kills with ZSS
@Phenomiracle -Halp me with my :4darkpit:
@ Project Crysis Project Crysis -Because Mr. Antony told me to
@ Suicidal_Donuts Suicidal_Donuts - I feel bad for our first match so I wanna rematch :/

And can that person host?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Don't worry, i'll handle this!

Upload your pic here http://www181.lunapic.com/editor/ . After you finish cropping it, copy the image link, then make a Gravatar account and paste the image link there. Set the picture as your default profile picture, then type in the email address you used for the account to copy the image here as your profile pic.

Splendid process, if I do say myself.
You may want to get the picture first.

Easy way to do this is post it on Miiverse, then go to miiverse.nintendo.net and save it from there

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I had friends over today and we tried out Mario Party 10 for the first time.

I don't understand the hate at all. The game is A LOT of fun - especially the new Bowser party mode.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I went to the optometerist and found out I need glasses! I didn't expect it but eh. Glasses are glasses.
Another positive thing about glasses is when you're walking through the woods sticks don't wreck your eyeballs.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Glasses aren't too bad
Some can pull em off quite nicely
I was supposed to wear glasses but I haven't touched them LOL

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Glasses aren't so bad. You'll get used to them and they're great on windy days for blocking dust.
Glasses aren't too bad
Some can pull em off quite nicely
I was supposed to wear glasses but I haven't touched them LOL
Another positive thing about glasses is when you're walking through the woods sticks don't wreck your eyeballs.

oh I'm not sad about them. I just didn't expect my eyes to be so bad. Glasses are cool! I'm getting one with nice blue frames and ones with shiny gray frames.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Glasses aren't that bad once you get used to them.

It's just that you'll be blind in pools or activity in water.

I had to get glasses in grade 3 because I was sitting to close to video game screens lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All this glasses talk reminds me of this scene from Kyoukai no Kanata... *anime backlog growls*

Top Bottom