• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm pretty sure we've coverd it like 368363 times that Sakurai wasn't making SSB4 as a 1v1 in the first place.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Sm4sh tourney today!

Came 5th out of 32 people! =D

1st round was against LM & I was like "****" so I picked Kirby & the guy didn't care which stage so went BF. Played p badly first game but won it. Game 2 he SD with counter. Then I kirbycide'd him seconds later =3

2nd round was against EOE. I was like "****" so I picked ButterKnife because Zelda VS Peach is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL no. Beat him 2-0 with both p close matches.

3rd round (I think) was against Scrubfelt. We agreed to play ButterKnife VS Roy. First game he beat me by only just, second game I two-stocked him. I knew he would switch then to Fox so went Zelda. He gets first kill with Usmash punish. I killed him with FW1 (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL). Then we were about 90% each, got him offstage, he used Side B to the ledge, but I got the Dtilt then followed it up with a Dair & that was GGs.

4th round was against a Pit. Nothing too exciting happened outside they were p close like. Lost 2-1 so yea.

In Losers, played EOE again. First match was Zelda dittos <3. Second match he switched to Peach & I was like "****". Third match I switched to ButterKnife & I choked so hard ;_;

EOE went on to come second in the tourney.

So yea.

Will need to take a break from Smash now because I'm going to Portugal on Tuesday for 10 days.

But at least I managed to go on a break on a high note =3

Last edited:
Sm4sh tourney today!

1st round was against LM & I was like "****" so I picked Kirby & the guy didn't care which stage so went BF. Played p badly first game but won it. Game 2 he SD with counter. Then I kirbycide'd him seconds later =3

2nd round was against EOE. I was like "****" so I picked ButterKnife because Zelda VS Peach is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL no. Beat him 2-0 with both p close matches.

3rd round was against Scrubfelt (I think). We agreed to play ButterKnife VS Roy. First game he beat me by only just, second game I two-stocked him. I knew he would switch then to Fox so went Zelda. He gets first kill with Usmash punish. I killed him with FW1 (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL). Then we were about 90% each, got him offstage, he used Side B to the ledge, but I got the Dtilt then followed it up with a Dair & that was GGs.

4th round was against a Pit. Nothing too exciting happened outside they were p close like. Lost 2-1 so yea.

In Losers, played EOE again. First match was Zelda dittos <3. Second match he switched to Peach & I was like "****". Third match I switched to ButterKnife & I choked so hard ;_;

EOE went on to come second in the tourney.

So yea.

Will need to take a break from Smash now because I'm going to Portugal on Tuesday for 10 days.

But at least I managed to go on a break on a high note =3
Congrats man!

Also, I might try out Roy. I only went against a Roy but I wanna give him a shot. Although I keep calling him overrated, he actually fits to my tastes. Has a sword, ultra-aggressive playstyle, combos, damage, etc. He even comes with having quick attacks!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'm sad that I was so excited for purple Roy but we just don't mesh very well, why can't Marth have a purple color? :v

I always knew @ Macchiato Macchiato would go back to Wii Fit, that's where her soul belongs and I'm glad to see her back to her origins. Lol

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Congrats man!

Also, I might try out Roy. I only went against a Roy but I wanna give him a shot. Although I keep calling him overrated, he actually fits to my tastes. Has a sword, ultra-aggressive playstyle, combos, damage, etc. He even comes with having quick attacks!
Thank you sis! I feel like I need to improve my mental game so hopefully this break will give me a week or two to clear my head & hopefully start afresh. =)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm sad that I was so excited for purple Roy but we just don't mesh very well, why can't Marth have a purple color? :v

I always knew @ Macchiato Macchiato would go back to Wii Fit, that's where her soul belongs and I'm glad to see her back to her origins. Lol
He dude gorl.

But yeah, Marth should have a purple alt.
Thank you sis! I feel like I need to improve my mental game so hopefully this break will give me a week or two to clear my head & hopefully start afresh. =)
Lmao. After you made your comment on the tournament, life came back, and is now fading away again xd. Oh Zelda Social..

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
falco is bad. like, really sakurai. wtf. why did you gimp him so hard in smash 4? only thing i can do now is rar bair and dash attack and dash grab. why is his u-smash so inconsistent? it doesn't even connect 100% of the time. you even put this random xyzws axis **** with his u-smash? was this necessary? dammit wtf sakurai. not only that but why is his fire bird distance still piss poor? its hilariously awful but you thought it was a good idea to keep it like that? wow. dum. my biggest gripe with flacope is his mobility because its hilarious bad

i can spend a lot on words about his mobility. its so bad, i thought i was playing robin because her/his/its mobility is garbage and its a fact that flacoedorf's mobility is better than robins by a lot. why is falco slow anyway? worse, why am i not super fast in air speed? flacone should be number 1 in air sped because hes a bird so it should make sense. then again, this is the same guy who thought it was a gud id to make a simple punt kick deal 12% damge while something like ike swinging his heavy *** sword around deals only 9% or 1% or ****. gj sack-ah-nanners

why are his lasers worthless? well me sack-ah-cabbage. why? it doesnt do ****. its really virtually useless and theres no use for this stupid *** projectile that doesnt do anything. has bad start-up and ending lag. low damage output. no hitsun. its not safe at all to use. what was the design philoz4phy behind this? i wanna know because it baffles my mind as to how this was even cleared for the game. maybe if you gave falcoe lasers that werent toltal ****, hed be at least a tire up

ok
Hi @Ffamran

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I always knew @ Macchiato Macchiato would go back to Peach, that's where her soul belongs and I'm glad to see her back to her origins. Lol

I always knew @ Macchiato Macchiato would go back to Zelda, that's where her soul belongs and I'm glad to see her back to her origins. Lol

I always knew @ Macchiato Macchiato would go back to Lucina, that's where her soul belongs and I'm glad to see her back to her origins. Lol

:secretkpop:
Sm4sh tourney today!

Congrats!
1st round was against LM & I was like "****" so I picked Kirby & the guy didn't care which stage so went BF. Played p badly first game but won it. Game 2 he SD with counter. Then I kirbycide'd him seconds later
ayy lmao
:emptysheep:

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Well, it is more fun than "But Brawl Zelda had..."
You can't blame us. Brawl U-Smash and D-Smash were things of beauty.

I pray to Sakurai daily for their old range back.

Edit: This has probably been said before but for the possible second worst character in the game, Zelda can at least gets things done. Eww I'm being optimistic.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I tried out Wii fit trainer

I'm like "wth I'm hitting you why am I not giv dmg"

Is it true her hitboxes are so d*ng wonky

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Is it just me or did Falco get faster in the latest patch

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
What are you talking about? Her damage output is great.
They mean her super polished hitboxes.

it's like they spent a loT of time making sure Wee Fit Trains hitboxes match the animations but rushed through the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
They mean her super polished hitboxes.

it's like they spent a loT of time making sure Wee Fit Trains hitboxes match the animations but rushed through the rest of the cast.
And falcon has been made the day before released

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Did you use ZSS once or twice in the singles tourney or Zelderly all the way?
Nah, only used ZSS in the MM and some friendlies. Did enough to get the 25 cents but I got bopped hard in friendlies with her. Zelderly did enough to get me to 4-1 in pools for my online tourney (I did some of my pool matches for that tourney in the local monthly haha), but I think I'll be switching back to Zelda in bracket. I'm confident I'll place higher in this tourney than in the local yesterday :^(

Baka-chan how do you not get 13th pls
Idk I feel like Wii Fit fits me more
I'm going to be honest with you and say that this is the right decision. Despite Peach being the better character by far, and you have some nice stuff with her, WFT is more of a whole character when you play her. She "fits" your style a lot better and you definitely know more of this character than Peach.

Now let me get my alcohol ready for tonight.

Baka-chan how do you not get 13th pls
Make reads and laugh hysterically

Edit: In all seriousness, just rely on your neutral and spacing. Make good reads. Something along the lines of knowing when to play safe or be dumb and risky

Er.. yeah. Eat noodles before going to tournaments?

Last edited:
Top Bottom