• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I feel like going for a walk and think about life y'know. Like what is the fate of mankind? What will become of us?

this video opened my eyes, we are done for folks.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
That doesn't make much sense to me. Was there anything at all near you for this to happen? Lucas' PK Thunder doesn't cancel out when it comes into contact with anything except the stage in most cases, unlike Ness', so that's strange. Perhaps you were too close to the ledge and it hit it and canceled it out as it spawned? That's happened to me before.
Nope, just mid-air, nothing around me.

Also this place livened up fast.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Sorry @ Koiba Koiba I'm out camping this weekend so I can't play now. EVENTUALLY THOUGH.
Preconceived expectations not matching up with the actual product?

I hear games like Skyward Sword and Sticker Star were decent games in their own right, but got poor reception due to people expecting them to be like previous titles when they did their own thing instead.

Kind of why I hated Super Mario Galaxy too, I was expecting something like Super Mario 64 2 but it was a ton more linear/simple. If I went back and replayed it now I'd probably appreciate it for what it is.
I loved Skyward Sword, and Sticker Star was great. Loved that jazz. I get why people don't like it but it's good enough. I thing the same sort of thing that happened with SS and...SS (lol) will happen with Metroid Prime: Federation Force.
SOME GUY PUT HIS PENIS INTO A RED ANT NEST!!

BRB DEAD

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I feel like going for a walk and think about life y'know. Like what is the fate of mankind? What will become of us?

this video opened my eyes, we are done for folks.
Well, SOMEONE has to do something stupid to divide them from smart people

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
RIP @ Koiba Koiba
GGs, that Dark Pit is better than I expected tbh
Keep at it!
Could barely kirbycide because of that recovery :v
I was just about to use my jank Pika set too lmao
Aw thankzies!~ :happysheep:

Ggs to you too!

I need to train more. Anyone?

To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p (copied and pasted)
@redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@ SpiralGalaxies SpiralGalaxies - Rosie doubles
@ Jestar Jestar -1st shipping buddy:)
@ Burgundy Burgundy - shulk matchups
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@Spritzee -Jiggs and Rosie doubles
@Matsushi - lol lag :p
@|ven| lol want to get rekt by sass :)
@ ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ 13 year old buddies
@r_greening1 shipping buddies
@RedCap-BlueSpikes - teach me Pauly mine sucks
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ - help me with Mai Koiby
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla - teach me style boost kick kills with ZSS
@Moydow - ^
@CPU 3 - "Dark Pit" :132:
@Phenomiracle -Halp me with my :4darkpit:

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello friends! I just got back from a smash tournament with my friends! I came in first place in both singles and doubles with Lucas! (And Lucas/Charizard team)

It wasn't an official tournament, just between friends and we aren't competitive. But it was still fun!

anyway, how is everyone today?

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Preconceived expectations not matching up with the actual product?

I hear games like Skyward Sword and Sticker Star were decent games in their own right, but got poor reception due to people expecting them to be like previous titles when they did their own thing instead.

Kind of why I hated Super Mario Galaxy too, I was expecting something like Super Mario 64 2 but it was a ton more linear/simple. If I went back and replayed it now I'd probably appreciate it for what it is.
i played sticker star to the end and hated every second of it

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
SOME GUY PUT HIS PENIS INTO A RED ANT NEST!!
And they say that people are getting smarter as time goes on

How is he going to explain himself when he gets to the hospital tho
"What's the problem sir?"
"I...um...had interactions with a red ant nest"
"...Why?"
"Because I'm probably the stupidest person alive"

OMG gorls do you remember when I joked about the Yarn Yoshi amiibos in the E3 presentation being the only ones they're ever going to make?

The amiibopocalypse is happening

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OMG gorls do you remember when I joked about the Yarn Yoshi amiibos in the E3 presentation being the only ones they're ever going to make?

I bet cats were involved. :p

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
And they say that people are getting smarter as time goes on

What's sad is people actually are getting smarter. It's all relative :psycho:

Link?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
OMG I fear for Palutena and SMB Rosalina Amiibos (if they do a wave 2 line).

Just imagine.

"Breaking News! MarioTehPlumber has set the amiibo facility on fire in pure hatred for the two female characters! There were only like 50 of each, though...but MarioTehPlumber is now under Custody......but he bailed out with a total of 100 Rosalina Rare Target Amiibos!"

Please Understand

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
7th or 9th out of 82 in a tournament

I sent a bunch of you a replay in the tournament of a super close match between me and this amazing shulk.

I used wii fit

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
People are getting smarter, but their wisdom is dropping very fast.

Luckily, as long as you main at least 1 of the following::zeldamelee::zelda::4zelda:you'll always be a wise guy/gal.
If you main :zeldamelee:: You're smart and you're trash, because :sheikmelee:
If you main :zelda:: You're smart and boring AF.
If you main :4zelda:: You have it all. From Brains to Brawn.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
OMG I fear for Palutena and SMB Rosalina Amiibos (if they do a wave 2 line).

Just imagine.

"Breaking News! MarioTehPlumber has set the amiibo facility on fire in pure hatred for the two female characters! There were only like 50 of each, though...but MarioTehPlumber is now under Custody......but he bailed out with a total of 100 Rosalina Rare Target Amiibos!"

Please Understand
he doesn't like palutena either? haha, never would have guessed
now I can just imagine how fast roy amiibos will go.
Also, your avatar is unsettling. Good job.
there's link too if you want it :D
48841467_p0.jpg

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Finished Persona 4 and I enjoyed it a lot. Would I enjoy Persona 3 or am I a bit spoiled from playing 4?

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
GGs, @ Koiba Koiba ! Your DP was pretty good, stole a match or two from me. Thinking back, I think you need to pressure more with arrows (possibly) and go for safer attacks/tactics. Try to force approaches and zone with them more so I have to come to you/go where you want me to. I don't know how much that'll work, but you were using the arrows that were easy to control, so I'm just figuring. A lot of the time you were coming to me, and you either Dash Attacked or Dash Grabbed. A few times you caught me with the Electroshock Arm, but you should try to mix it up more since I easily noticed your pattern. I think if you were to force approaches more you would get better results. Also, try to go for a few more aerials? Those can be really annoying when fighting Pit, since they're lasting hitboxes (except Bair).

As for Jiggles and Pika, your Jiggles tried to Rest punish too much which left you wide open, and I'm not sure what to say about Pikachu, I haven't figured him out as much yet.

These are just impressions, I'm no Dark Pit master or anything. I'm just saying this based off of good Pits/Dark Pits I've fought.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGs, @ Koiba Koiba ! Your DP was pretty good, stole a match or two from me. Thinking back, I think you need to pressure more with arrows (possibly) and go for safer attacks/tactics. Try to force approaches and zone with them more so I have to come to you/go where you want me to. I don't know how much that'll work, but you were using the arrows that were easy to control, so I'm just figuring. A lot of the time you were coming to me, and you either Dash Attacked or Dash Grabbed. A few times you caught me with the Electroshock Arm, but you should try to mix it up more since I easily noticed your pattern. I think if you were to force approaches more you would get better results. Also, try to go for a few more aerials? Those can be really annoying when fighting Pit, since they're lasting hitboxes (except Bair).

As for Jiggles and Pika, your Jiggles tried to Rest punish too much which left you wide open, and I'm not sure what to say about Pikachu, I haven't figured him out as much yet.

These are just impressions, I'm no Dark Pit master or anything. I'm just saying this based off of good Pits/Dark Pits I've fought.
GGs donuts! I was playing really badly imo. I was making stupid decisions and I guess I wasn't in the mood. :(

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
GGs donuts! I was playing really badly imo. I was making stupid decisions and I guess I wasn't in the mood. :(
It happens to me too. I'm in the mood like once every hundredth time I play the game hahaha, but we can play again sometime when you're all in the zone and whatnot. :p

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Anyone wanna do some matches to get me back in the game? :4darkpit:

To play list: I don't do 3DS. I'll get rekt :p (copied and pasted)
@redfeatherraven -pika doubles
@ SpiralGalaxies SpiralGalaxies - Rosie doubles
@ Jestar Jestar -1st shipping buddy:)
@CPU 3 - "Dark Pit" :132:
@ Burgundy Burgundy - shulk matchups
@Twili - Rosie doubles
@Spritzee -Jiggs and Rosie doubles
@Matsushi - lol lag :p
@|ven| lol want to get rekt by sass :)
@ ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ 13 year old buddies
@r_greening1 shipping buddies
@RedCap-BlueSpikes - teach me Pauly mine sucks
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate♤♠ - help me with Mai Koiby
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla - teach me style boost kick kills with ZSS
@Moydow - ^
@Phenomiracle -Halp me with my :4darkpit:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I'm up for some matches if you want Koiba. We can do some Rosa ditto's and I'll practice my Lucas. Hopefully it doesn't lag.

Top Bottom