• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yeah, you're the only Lucina I've ever played who's left me with a "wow" impression

I know you get good with characters fast but...the reason you're not improving is because you're playing so many character tbh. You need to limit it to like...five at the most, and even then that's a lot
idk, I just don't see anything special about my Lucina. I really just focus on the Fundamentals and thats really it with her. Then there are characters like Zelda, WFT, and Peach where I try to completely learn their ATs and stuff.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also that picture never gets old.
Ain't that the truth.

Still one of my favorites. I've yet to figure out how to follow it up, but I'm working on it.

Sometimes I feel like you look up the top 10 most used words on the Internet and try to string them together to make something semi-coherent.
Nano-twerking memes, fail.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
idk, I just don't see anything special about my Lucina. I really just focus on the Fundamentals and thats really it with her. Then there are characters like Zelda, WFT, and Peach where I try to completely learn their ATs and stuff.
Well...idk I still think you're very good with her

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So I was on FG and I saw a FG :4ness:

He was spamming PK fire and ****

And when I lost he was saying:

THANKS4

FREE•WIN!

;)

Lol FG never cease to amaze me.

He was making people hate :4ness: lol.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I try to stick with one but then I just get bored of them. Idk which ones I even wanna focus on
Main random or main the tier list in order or main the best matchup for the person you're facing.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
It's so pretty too! And it could give people foot fetishes. Not the dude's feet. :p

Someone's going to make the title that.
Yeah, makes me appreciate rainy days even more. Makoto Shinkai is a master of colors and atmosphere.

I hear the foot jokes everytime. 'x) I can see the oddness of it all, but i thought it was tasteful.....no pun intended you nastys!

Last edited:

Soul.

Just flip a coin, post here, then go to back to playing until you see you have chosen Random, a big question mark

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Most Fun (in order) :4villagerf::4zss::4wiifit::4peach::4zelda::4drmario::4robinf::4lucina::rosalina::4palutena:

Best Results (in order) :4wiifit::4peach::4lucina::4zelda::4zss::4drmario::rosalina::4villagerf::4robinf::4palutena:

Love the Char (in order) :4villagerf::4wiifit::rosalina::4peach::4drmario::4zss::4zelda::4lucina::4palutena::4robinm:
Just going off this and averaging everything out, it seems Wii Fit Trainer is your best bet.

but really, if you everyone feels samey to you that's alright! Just play whoever you want, whenever you want.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ Furret Furret Thank you very much for the avatar material! Haha.

@ Macchiato Macchiato You know the more I'm thinking about it, just do whatever you want. I'm not you so I can't decide what's best for you except for not using Villager so you can save someone's sanity

Hmm so I should have some free time tomorrow around 4ish? @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Would you want to play then?

What time zone are you?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Most Fun (in order) :4villagerf::4zss::4wiifit::4peach::4zelda::4drmario::4robinf::4lucina::rosalina::4palutena:

Best Results (in order) :4wiifit::4peach::4lucina::4zelda::4zss::4drmario::rosalina::4villagerf::4robinf::4palutena:

Love the Char (in order) :4villagerf::4wiifit::rosalina::4peach::4drmario::4zelda::4lucina::4palutena::4robinm:
So if we base it of a point system like most fun is 9 points while least fun is 1 point...

And if we add ALL the points... and if I did my math correctly....

:4villagerf:: 21

:4wiifit:: 24

:rosalina:: 13

:4peach::19

:4drmario::15

:4zelda::17

:4lucina::14

:4palutena::4

:4robinm::7

Does this look right Macchi?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I was on FG and I saw a FG :4ness:

He was spamming PK fire and ****

And when I lost he was saying:

THANKS4

FREE•WIN!

;)

Lol FG never cease to amaze me.

He was making people hate :4ness: lol.
Where do you guys find these FG dumb***es lol. The worst I've ever gotten is people excessively taunting after I SD.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I was on for glory fighting a zelda.

They might of won if they didn't try to disrespect me with the elevator off stage. They saved my life and suicided twice.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
On For Glory I either find people who spam dash attack that make me just go "um" or rarely people who actually are good. Oh and there's the occasional person who knows a lot of tech skill like perfect pivoting but they have bad fundamentals so they get wrecked and rage quit oops

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I feel like my :4darkpit: isn't that good compared to my :rosalina::4jigglypuff::4pikachu: help.

I already invested a lot of time into :4darkpit: but I can't get any better ;_______________;

Top Bottom