• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
  1. It wasn't in order.
  2. I've never seen :4peach: (another underrated character).
  3. I just needed a snarky reply to @ Macchiato Macchiato
She doesn't really have representation, so it's understandable. I expect her to be top 15 whenever the tier list comes out. It's just that literally no one understands how to use her.

Macchiato also thinks she's the best character in the game and that Wii Fit is top 10 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran

How accurate is your Falco frame data at this point in time?
Since Dantarion's data dump for 1.0.6/1.0.7 isn't out as far as I know and that Falco's moves aside from probably the hit angle or knockback values on Up Smash's first hit, maybe 80% accurate at the very least and 90% at the most since the end lag, landing lag, and startup for his Specials except for Reflector all come from Japanese frame data. Oh, and screw that one hitbox on his Side Smash.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Since Dantarion's data dump for 1.0.6/1.0.7 isn't out as far as I know and that Falco's moves aside from probably the hit angle or knockback values on Up Smash's first hit, maybe 80% accurate at the very least and 90% at the most since the end lag, landing lag, and startup for his Specials except for Reflector all come from Japanese frame data. Oh, and screw that one hitbox on his Side Smash.
I'll have to recheck it all seeing as Falco is one of the characters I'll be doing soon.

Is there anything else I should check?

@ArcticWolf

Ggs

OMG

Your SOO good I swear

I think your the best Rosie here

Any tips? Pretty please?

@ Estel Elessar Estel Elessar I can play you if you want
I can confirm ArcticWolf is decent.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The fact that Spyro and Crash aren't in Playstation All-Stars is a crime.

Also whole "you can only kill with your super attack" mechanic is awful and makes games 500% longer than they should be.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
remember in the beginning of Sm4sh when people thought

:4zelda::4bowser::4littlemac:were top tier

:4lucina:>:4marth:

:4peach::4pikachu::4metaknight::4olimar::4megaman:were bad

:4palutena:was viable LMAO

She doesn't really have representation, so it's understandable. I expect her to be top 15 whenever the tier list comes out. It's just that literally no one understands how to use her.

Macchiato also thinks she's the best character in the game and that Wii Fit is top 10 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I still do, peach is very solid and we're not even close to reaching her full potential. She has amazing movement, combos, and pressure. There's so much more to her.

Wii Fit is solid too with only one weakness. *******. She has the best projectile and edgeguarding game. Her damage output is amazing cuz lol nair. She has confirmed 80% kill combos. Her neutral game is good. She's EXTREMELY underrated and underrepresented which is a shame.
:4sheik::4pikachu::4diddy::rosalina::4luigi::4fox::4sonic::4ness::4zss::4miibrawl::4falcon::4yoshi::4villager::4olimar::4peach::4mario:
ayy top 16 lmao
:4zss::4wiifitm::4sheik::4sonic::rosalina::4peach::4pikachu::4ness::4mario::4luigi::4greninja::4falcon::4fox::4diddy::4megaman::4tlink:
ayy top 16 lmao
who are you
ily :secretkpop:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
>Someone got Top 8 with default Pally at GOML '15

W-we in there!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also, I've been playing Zelda here and there recently and I'm kinda enjoying it, I might continue to use her from time to time. Just for fun tho, don't think I have it in me to take her seriously.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Grab?

And speed, Villager is pretty slow iirc
Grab isn't good but it's no Samus.

Also made up by having a kill throw.

Villager isn't that slow in the air iirc which coincidentally is where he spends all his time due to having the best aerials in the game basically.

Soul.

Pikachu was deemed bad when the 3DS version came out because nobody knew QA ****, its good frame data and how it doesn't care about neutral because QA. And also Heavy Skull Bash but nobody was talking about customs at the time.
And also [x2] because people love comparing things to Brawl.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Grab isn't good but it's no Samus.

Also made up by having a kill throw.

Villager isn't that slow in the air iirc which coincidentally is where he spends all his time due to having the best aerials in the game basically.
According to your website Villager is 38/39th
on par with Toon Link
Actually, you should've seen YT comments, reddit posts, and the competitive impressions thread.
None of which are reliable sources.

I'm pretty sure no one who knew what they were talking about thought Zelda was top tier

Last edited:
Top Bottom