• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I have a feeling if I do a top 15 it'll look like everyone else's

Eh here.

:4diddy::4sheik::4fox::4sonic::rosalina::4falcon::4darkpit:/:4pit::4pikachu::4peach::4zss::4ness::4villager::4luigi::4wario:

:/

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
GGs Koiba! So mad that Disable missed you when you tried to rest me.
@ Baskerville Baskerville

Ggs

OMG

Your SOO good I swear

I think your the best Rosie here

Any tips? Pretty please?

@ Estel Elessar Estel Elessar I can play you if you want
I'm not great with advice but I'll try.

I say you need to utilize more of Rosalina's tilts, moreso U-Tilt since that can catch people in the air, is more reliable after a grab (U-Throw -> U-Smash most people know you can just jump out of that) and set you up for some juggles and bait them out of their airdodge for the kill.

Instead of N-Air, try using more of Luma's other aerials after the hitstun ends on Rosalina, for opponents that don't pay attention to Luma, it's U-Air is good in that it can make it safer for you to recover since they're so high in the air, Luma D-Air near the ledge can potentially kill people so use that if people really aren't paying attention. And speaking of such, mix it up when recovering, go low, throw out an Up Air or F-Air under the ledge to catch people off guard and be sure to aim for the ledge, otherwise you're more likely to get punished or even killed in some situations, especially if Luma isn't with you.

I guess another thing I can say is if you end up recovering on stage and Rosa is in freefall, use Luma's N-Air just when she is about to land to cover yourself from both sides, and that you shouldn't be afraid when going deep offstage when edgegaurding with Rosalina, she has the jump, and the recovery to make it back easily.

Hopefully at least some of this helps ya.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Estel my brother is playing that's okay right?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
ITT: We whine about who is more entertaining to watch than :4falcon:

A rabid squirrel giving birth is more fun than watching a :4falcon: :132:.

Soul.

Pikachu destroys Falcon, therefore he is no problem to me. Find him a good character, but his stuff seems linear in that he approaches with dash grab, nair and dash attack. then down throw combos.
also
:4sheik::4diddy::4fox::4pikachu::4luigi::4sonic::4zss::4ness::4wario2::rosalina::4megaman::4mario::4yoshi::4falcon:???
see this is why tiers suck.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
GGs Koiba! So mad that Disable missed you when you tried to rest me.

I'm not great with advice but I'll try.

I say you need to utilize more of Rosalina's tilts, moreso U-Tilt since that can catch people in the air, is more reliable after a grab (U-Throw -> U-Smash most people know you can just jump out of that) and set you up for some juggles and bait them out of their airdodge for the kill.

Instead of N-Air, try using more of Luma's other aerials after the hitstun ends on Rosalina, for opponents that don't pay attention to Luma, it's U-Air is good in that it can make it safer for you to recover since they're so high in the air, Luma D-Air near the ledge can potentially kill people so use that if people really aren't paying attention. And speaking of such, mix it up when recovering, go low, throw out an Up Air or F-Air under the ledge to catch people off guard and be sure to aim for the ledge, otherwise you're more likely to get punished or even killed in some situations, especially if Luma isn't with you.

I guess another thing I can say is if you end up recovering on stage and Rosa is in freefall, use Luma's N-Air just when she is about to land to cover yourself from both sides, and that you shouldn't be afraid when going deep offstage when edgegaurding with Rosalina, she has the jump, and the recovery to make it back easily.

Hopefully at least some of this helps ya.
Yay thankzies! :happysheep:

I thought Nair was the best option 'cause it was the fastest :/

frame 4 if I remember

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
my best 15 :
#1 : people who don't make top 15 lists
#2 : all the gutter trash who make top 15 lists
#3 : Macchiato and Macchiato's lists, including grocery lists I'm sure those suck too
Pikachu destroys Falcon, therefore he is no problem to me.
do you main rosalina too?
just a feeling
Alrighty, GGs

Gonna go eat SUSHI WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your brother's good too, damn
rip @Matsushi

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
imo most fun characters to watch (not in order):
:4duckhunt::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4lucina::4marth::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::4shulk::4wiifit::4zelda:

I would make a least favorite characters to watch list buuuut I don't want to rustle any jimmies :^)

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Last edited:
Top Bottom