• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Why am I so bad at nicknaming my Pokemon??? The only good names I have for my team are Dahmer (:097:) and Scylla (:141:).
Syzygy (:036:) is an ok name because it fits her celestial theme. Syzygy is also one of my favorite words.

My :149::049::038: nicknames are literal trash, though. :(

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Warning Received
They gave MK a ****ty electric guitar remix instead of his actual battle theme. At least SF gave him a batman theme.
Lyrics starting from 0:10

Oh My Gaawd Its!
BatMaaaaaaaan
It is batmaaaaaaaaan
He's hereeeeeeeee
Do not feaaaaaar
He's batmaaaaaaaan
Oh God its batmaaaaan
He's hereeeeeeeee
Do not feaaaaaar

Found this on the comments

BATMAAAAAAAAN IT'S BATMAAAAAAAN OH S******** GOTTA RUUUUUUN BATMAAAAAAAAN IT'S BATMAAAAAAAAN OH S********** GOTTA RUUUUUUN OH NOOOOOO HE'S ON TO MEEEEEE WHICH WAY SHOULD I GOOOOOO OH NOOOOOO HE'S THEREEEEEE!!!!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TBH when I fought Matsushi's WFT for the first time, I thought her game was Japanese because it was the very first time I heard male WFT's voice in this game smh

Also my range of characters ain't that good. The first few matches we had were me using characters I didn't know how to use, hence the complete destruction. ^^;;

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So I'm back from my geometry final exam, and I actually feel really good about it. Like 90%+ good.
I'm that one weirdo who loved proofs.
*braces for tomatoes*

Math and I have a bipolar relationship.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So a few hours ago I was taking my Spanish final exam and I'm on the last part. It says describe your family so I wrote a paragraph and ended it with "my family is the best" (mi familia es la mejor.) I thought I wrote that but it turns out I actually wrote "Mi familia es la mujer"
My family is the woman.
I HAD ALREADY TURNED IT IN BY THE TIME I REALIZED WHAT I WROTE SO I CAN'T FIX IT SMH RIP MY GRADE

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
They gave MK a ****ty electric guitar remix instead of his actual battle theme. At least SF gave him a batman theme.
Lyrics starting from 0:10

Oh My Gaawd Its!
BatMaaaaaaaan
It is batmaaaaaaaaan
He's hereeeeeeeee
Do not feaaaaaar
He's batmaaaaaaaan
Oh God its batmaaaaan
He's hereeeeeeeee
Do not feaaaaaar
not relevant but
Best series/avi 10/10

warionumbah2

Smash Master
not relevant but
Best series/avi 10/10
I'm hooked on this **** man, no supernatural bull**** like spiderman and superman, no overwhelming money like batman and ironman. lol to top it all off, he doesn't have 'man' in his bloody name ahaha. His back story is legit touching and i can relate to the 'get to work' and 'don't want you to end up like me/him/her' when it came to school work.

The last fight scene on episode 3 was tight, even with all those men they lost. What i like is how it actually made the viewers legit feel like he's losing, the men kept on getting back up i was actually hype.

Only on season 1 episode 4 i blitz 3 episodes today, i need to slow down to contain the hype.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The first half of Jane Eyre is actually really good. The second half is the most boring piece of crap I've ever not read. I had my friend sum up the sparknotes for me.
You sparknoted the sparknotes?
So a few hours ago I was taking my Spanish final exam and I'm on the last part. It says describe your family so I wrote a paragraph and ended it with "my family is the best" (mi familia es la mejor.) I thought I wrote that but it turns out I actually wrote "Mi familia es la mujer"
My family is the woman.
I HAD ALREADY TURNED IT IN BY THE TIME I REALIZED WHAT I WROTE SO I CAN'T FIX IT SMH RIP MY GRADE
i thought mujer was mother :4ness:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Just saw Episode 9 of Hibike! Euphonium.

KYOANI DOES IT AGAIN. They're giving us them yuri vibes between Reina & Kumiko. :V
But I doubt they'll go that route. They always like to tease us. (E.g. Yuuta & Rikka sharing a kiss. Denied!)

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm worried about someone :/ (not here). Sorry if I'm kind of edgy. Anyway I wish the last Nintendo direct showed Xenoblade CX. I hope it launches in the USA before the holiday season.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm hooked on this **** man, no supernatural bull**** like spiderman and superman, no overwhelming money like batman and ironman. lol to top it all off, he doesn't have 'man' in his bloody name ahaha. His back story is legit touching and i can relate to the 'get to work' and 'don't want you to end up like me/him/her' when it came to school work.

The last fight scene on episode 3 was tight, even with all those men they lost. What i like is how it actually made the viewers legit feel like he's losing, the men kept on getting back up i was actually hype.

Only on season 1 episode 4 i blitz 3 episodes today, i need to slow down to contain the hype.
I honestly love how they show him getting fatigued and stuff
Unlike other superheroes HE ACTUALLY GETS HIT
Bruh I couldn't stop myself, I tried to limit myself to 1 episode per day
Ended up finishing it in 5 days
Perfect amount of grittiness
And the background characters actually have meaningful roles and play them well for once
can't wait for S2
:189:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just survived all the way to 190% against a Pikachu player and I still took another of his stocks before he got me with an Up-Smash lol.

Really? I expected you to beat him. I beat him with Zelda.
I've beaten him before but well, losses happen.

I still got pretty close to beating him game 2 anyway. Dealing with Shulk is a bit harder in wi-fi since the input lag masks the lag on his moves to an extent.

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Everywhere, Reddit downvotes me for asking for proof.

Everywhere, when I cite sources, I get told there's a reason why it's an invalid source.

What is Reddit? Why is Reddit?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I want to like this, but I don't know what is happening.

I also got confused half way through and thought he was talking about Palutena.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I want to like this, but I don't know what is happening.

I also got confused half way through and thought he was talking about Palutena.
he's talking about swordfighter, sorry
reading this comment makes me understand why @ChronoPenguin would chew me out at making jokes at Swordfighter's expense

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Playing Roll Glory as Palutena against roll spamming Mewtwo. I spam rolls in the hope it gets the message across but lolnope. He's on his last stock so I force him into a tech chase with fair. I charge usmash for a few seconds to the point where it's obvious I'm charging it, and he rolls into it.

Then next match he switches to G&W and tries to bucket my usmash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom