• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
K so I'm an idiot and realized that I need to send my Wii U replays to @Moydow not Nammy12, sorry for the excess replays Nammy. If I send replays before I get a guaranteed friend confirm will he still get them?

Also @RedCap-BlueSpikes LOL at your wobbling replay

Every time I see Bowsers blindly fishing for an USmash hit on an aerial opponent I want to puke. you'd think it wouldn't bother me so much since my character has a somewhat similar USmash except Bowser's is like 2x stronger and about 100x bigger

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Gorl, I only survived school because every project I've ever been assigned always ended up being postponed for stuff like "I don't feel like taking it up today", "there's a sub", "it's a (insert inclement weather) day". Which meant I could slack even harder and wait even later to do stuff! For example there was a Calc project about two months ago that was due at 11:04 a.m. Needless to say, I completely forgot about it until about 9:30 a.m. when my friend came to me freaking out about it. You would probably have tried to make progress and finish it by 11:04, but I sat back and thought to myself, "Wow, if I don't do this I'll probably fail the class! I have about an hour and a half.........YOLO!!!" I didn't do it because of the principle; it's not the grade that matters, it's the principle. So, I ended up going to class ready to say I didn't feel like doing it, when my teacher said, "Well, I've decided to do something different, so you guys don't have to worry about the projects anymore."
>mfw :denzel::denzel::denzel:
Things to take away from this story:
~YOLO isn't a saying, it's a way of life
~It's okay to sleep on projects sometimes
~If I could get away with crap like that for the past 14 years in honors classes and finish with being a Kansas State Scholar and 20/384 out of my class, there's no reason for you gorls to not be the best in your reigon.

I was salty when I found out she only had supports with Robin!!
Not her brother or her sister, only a guy she met for like 20 minutes before she died later!!!!!

@BJN39 can we just call you Momma bird instead? :secretkpop:
I once had a 13% in my English class my senior year in the last half of the last semester. I pulled through and graduated because I frickin' rocked Jane Eyre.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
K so I'm an idiot and realized that I need to send my Wii U replays to @Moydow not Nammy12, sorry for the excess replays Nammy. If I send replays before I get a guaranteed friend confirm will he still get them?
I mean if @Nammy12 doesn't mind, he can use his capture card and send over the highlights to me. Now will he actually get the replays I'm not really sure, so you can send it to Moydow as well if you want.

I once had a 13% in my English class my senior year in the last half of the last semester. I pulled through and graduated because I frickin' rocked Jane Eyre.
I remember I spent the entire year trying to convince my English teacher to let us watch Space Jam. I even hid in her classroom four times for Space Jam. Sadly, there was no Space Jam :^( Half of my yearbook consisted of people mentioning my antics lol

I never read Jane Eyre :secretkpop:. Either way, you did good gorl :denzel:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
At least I show up to soccer and kazoo practice :-((
1. I don't have to practice kazoo because @Cenizas is the talent and he will lead us to stardom.
2. Your mom is the one who wants me to play soccer but I hate soccer! I only go to your games because your mom is my girlfriend.

Latte

Smash Ace
1. I don't have to practice kazoo because @Cenizas is the talent and he will lead us to stardom.
2. Your mom is the one who wants me to play soccer but I hate soccer! I only go to your games because your mom is my girlfriend.
What if Ceni leaves the band? What'll we do then? Rely on your sub-par ukulele skills??

Ok

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I remember I spent the entire year trying to convince my English teacher to let us watch Space Jam. I even hid in her classroom four times for Space Jam. Sadly, there was no Space Jam :^( Half of my yearbook consisted of people mentioning my antics lol

I never read Jane Eyre :secretkpop:. Either way, you did good gorl :denzel:
The first half of Jane Eyre is actually really good. The second half is the most boring piece of crap I've ever not read. I had my friend sum up the sparknotes for me.

My junior year in APUSH we tried to get our teacher to let us watch Rambo II because Vietnam. He kept saying we couldn't all year.

One day we had a sub and we switched the video we were going to watch and replaced it with Rambo. We got to watch a whole 10 seconds before the sub realized what we had done xD

Unrelated/sorta related I had this really bad economy teacher who had us watch The Departed for no other reason than like a filler. He'd never seen it and apparently doesn't know what "Rated R" means xD I'm amazed he wasn't fired immediately.

The first half of Jane Eyre is actually really good. The second half is the most boring piece of crap I've ever not read. I had my friend sum up the sparknotes for me.

My junior year in APUSH we tried to get our teacher to let us watch Rambo II because Vietnam. He kept saying we couldn't all year.

One day we had a sub and we switched the video we were going to watch and replaced it with Rambo. We got to watch a whole 10 seconds before the sub realized what we had done xD

Unrelated/sorta related I had this really bad economy teacher who had us watch The Departed for no other reason than like a filler. He'd never seen it and apparently doesn't know what "Rated R" means xD I'm amazed he wasn't fired immediately.
The Departed is great movie though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That teacher is 10/10. The Rambo antics deserve an award imo. I do remember one of my friends managed to replace the teacher's copy of The Importance of Being Earnest with Space Jam and she played it. She saw Jordan playing baseball and was so confused. She stood there for like 5 minutes saying, "There's no baseball in this play, why is there baseball?"

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I mean if @Nammy12 doesn't mind, he can use his capture card and send over the highlights to me. Now will he actually get the replays I'm not really sure, so you can send it to Moydow as well if you want.
I actually have Nammy added as a friend, it's Moydow who I don't, lol. And I guess you can't send replays unless you've added each other.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The Departed is great movie though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That teacher is 10/10. The Rambo antics deserve an award imo. I do remember one of my friends managed to replace the teacher's copy of The Importance of Being Earnest with Space Jam and she played it. She saw Jordan playing baseball and was so confused. She stood there for like 5 minutes saying, "There's no baseball in this play, why is there baseball?"
I've heard the Departed is great, only seen the first 50 minutes lol. I'm not really into things with excessive swearing, it kind of gets in my head and makes me want to throw F bombs everywhere and that's not my thing. The economy teacher was annoying and he would stop class to review film with the basketball players because he was also the coach. He also had us learn different basketball plays for no reason. Also he had no deadlines on his work and tests were open book and open partner and literally everyone in the class was your partner. He would hand out a test and my friends would wait on the productive and good students to finish, then they'd just give us their tests to copy.

One time in that class there was a lot of talking going on, but I was listening to one of my friends. The teacher said, "You guys need to change your volume!" and me being the great listener I am decided to scream as loud as I possibly could.

He. Was. Furious.

My friends were trying not to die of laughter.

I've heard the Departed is great, only seen the first 50 minutes lol. I'm not really into things with excessive swearing, it kind of gets in my head and makes me want to throw F bombs everywhere and that's not my thing. The economy teacher was annoying and he would stop class to review film with the basketball players because he was also the coach. He also had us learn different basketball plays for no reason. Also he had no deadlines on his work and tests were open book and open partner and literally everyone in the class was your partner. He would hand out a test and my friends would wait on the productive and good students to finish, then they'd just give us their tests to copy.

One time in that class there was a lot of talking going on, but I was listening to one of my friends. The teacher said, "You guys need to change your volume!" and me being the great listener I am decided to scream as loud as I possibly could.

He. Was. Furious.

My friends were trying not to die of laughter.
That's a shame you feel that way; it's honestly one of the best films I've ever seen. I also think I'll demote the teacher to around Zelda tier :secretkpop:. It's also great to hear that the sass cannot be contained!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That's a shame you feel that way; it's honestly one of the best films I've ever seen. I also think I'll demote the teacher to around Zelda tier :secretkpop:. It's also great to hear that the sass cannot be contained!
It would have been fine probably if I didn't really really like economy. The only thing I learned in that class is that limitless is a pretty decent film.
What if Ceni leaves the band? What'll we do then? Rely on your sub-par ukulele skills??

Ok
ok my ukulele skills aren't that great admittedly, but we'd have to rebrand ourselves anyway. Petting Kazoo would no longer work, we'd look like idiots with that name. Kazukulele may work, not sure. But we can add Ryan on drums and your mom on soccer ball pump and go for a new weird indie ambient thing. IT IS NOT HOPELESS!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Well get a new batch cause here we go!

@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla : Zilla or Mr. Dino
@Aerodrome : Aero or ebola hater
@Alacion :heliolisk dude
@ Antonykun Antonykun : sassy villager boy or antony
@ Baskerville Baskerville : wolfy
@berserker. : beserky
@berserker00 : other beserky
@BJN39 : zelda momma
@bluecrow : FE furret or crow
@Burgundy Blade : burg or BB
@Cenizas : slowking Lettuce gorl
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght : person that gives the bestest life lessons
@CWBanjo: banjo
@ Duzzzyy Duzzzyy : new kid that hates Internet explorer or duz
@EODM07 : EODM
@Estel Elessar : Estel or EE
@evmaxy54 : gorl that breaks mirrors with his face or maxy
@Farorae : elevator
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur : ferna-sensei or fern
@Ffamran: that Falco dude
@ FullMoon FullMoon : Uber tier frog
@HunterNinjaReaperPirate : HNRP
@IsmaR : the cool kid
@JigglyZelda003 : Jiggz3
@JMLStarHeart7 :JML or shipping buddy, NFL
@kenniky : kenni
@ Kofu Kofu : tofu
@kyokoro_pamuyo :umm something idk
@ L Latte : coffee gorl
@Lavani : Vanila
@Locke 06 : locke
@Macchiato: coffee gorl 2, macchi
@Matsushi : sushi, shipping buddy,
@Mocha : coffee gorl 3
@Monado Master : MM, or Mr. Monado
@Moydow : Maya gorl,
@Nairo : the rep
@Nammy12 : Nammy, bro
@Phenomiracle : Phen
@PK21 : pk fire
@Princess Toady : Toady , PT
@PUK: hockey fan
@RedCap-BlueSpikes : Pauly gorl, RC-BS
@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima : That one dude that comes here and people say that he's drunk
@Rickster :Ricky, Ricki
@ Rizen Rizen : Riz, rice, rice krispies
@ r_greening1 r_greening1 : r green, (Need's confirmation on shipping buddy)
@S.F.L.R_9 : S FL, that name that has a lot of periods
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 : Phil, SBphil,
@Shrokatii :dark pit besties, white theme besties, shro, Katii,
@Soul. : Pika boy (girl),
@Space Stranger : SS, Mr. Cowboy, woody
@spiderfreak1011 :spider, SF1011
@SpiralGalaxies :SG, spiral
@Spirst : that other cool kid
@SProgepede : SP,
@Tilk :Silk, skittles gorl,
@ Trieste SP Trieste SP :luck shipping buddy, trieste
@ Twili Twili :twil
@UkeNicky :UN,
@WaifuRaccoonBL :racoony, WR
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 : that metaknight dude
@XDanDan612 : dan
@Yaaay :yaaaaaaaaaaaaýyyyyyyyyýyyyy
@|ven| :ven
@ZombieBran :bran cereal, zombie cereal
@♥Zanda•JGPT♥: 13 year old buddies, ice cream buddies, shipping buddies, Zandy, Zanda

This was such a pain in the *** wow

Especially since I had to do it on a tablet....
It's kind of adorable that Philly's fanfic nickname he gave me sticked on with you XD

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

@ Aunt Jemima Aunt Jemima : That one dude that comes here and people say that he's drunk
@♥Zanda•JGPT♥: 13 year old buddies, ice cream buddies, shipping buddies, Zandy, Zanda

I approve of Wolfy.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I was going to ask if you were Cordelia alt, but my random and specific knowledge box (my brain) remembers you use the Sumia alt because it looks the prettiest.
Yep, Sumia always. I love the color purple and I like how it's used on the Sumia palette. Plus what little I've seen of official Sumia artwork, she's pretty adorable.
Speaking of playing Smash...

Do you remember that little incident a few months ago involving our WFTs and your Rosa? How'd you like my yellow WFT? ;p
I've already demonstrated on several occasions just what I think of your... "trainer". //squints.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's kind of adorable that Philly's fanfic nickname he gave me sticked on with you XD
speaking of which philly plz go back to that fanfic after you are done with the video.
I was shipping lady Fernasaur and Koiboy so hard

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Man it's been such a long time since I last visited this cool and funny thread. Holy crap though, I'm super impressed by how many pages there are in here! However, I have a question...

Will this thread run out of pages to post in? (I don't know the limit btw). This thread is too good to run out of pages. If it did, would there be another Zelda Social? There just has to be. I can't give up something so good.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

OH, SO I'M JUST "THAT DRUNK GUY" TO YOU, HUH?

I SEE HOW IT IS.

https://gifsound.com/?gif=puu.sh/fFS7b.gif&v=nfWlot6h_JM&s=41

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't do FB, Twitter etc. The only social network sites I visit are SWF and a few other forums.

Latte

Smash Ace
ok my ukulele skills aren't that great admittedly, but we'd have to rebrand ourselves anyway. Petting Kazoo would no longer work, we'd look like idiots with that name. Kazukulele may work, not sure. But we can add Ryan on drums and your mom on soccer ball pump and go for a new weird indie ambient thing. IT IS NOT HOPELESS!
Hey, hey, hey.

HEY.

Latte Mom is the ukulele master around here, there's no way we would waste that talent on soccer ball pump. Recruiting her and Ryan wouldn't work though, since we're going up against them in a band competition.
I don't think Ceni will leave us, the Petting Kazoo sticks together.

What a negative Nancy.

Debbie Downer.

Pessimistic Penelope.

Mean-and-kind-of-funny-but-not-very-funny-person-who-thinks-every-glass-is-half-empty Melanie.

Smh.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Man it's been such a long time since I last visited this cool and funny thread. Holy crap though, I'm super impressed by how many pages there are in here! However, I have a question...

Will this thread run out of pages to post in? (I don't know the limit btw). This thread is too good to run out of pages. If it did, would there be another Zelda Social? There just has to be. I can't give up something so good.
Welcome back.

There is another Zelda Social...

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Lavani beating me to the punch with the "Falcon DA disjoint" gif was hilarious. :200:

@ Rizen Rizen I may be remembering a different Link main but I don't think I am, do you remember playing a DK main in Brawl named Speclar? I found him on FG months ago and he's a great/chill player. I'd namesearch again to double check if it was you but mobile internet atm. I just remember searching here and the only result being a Wi-Fi match with some Link main in Brawl. He also plays on Anther's Ladder.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lavani beating me to the punch with the "Falcon DA disjoint" gif was hilarious. :200:

@ Rizen Rizen I may be remembering a different Link main but I don't think I am, do you remember playing a DK main in Brawl named Speclar? I found him on FG months ago and he's a great/chill player. I'd namesearch again to double check if it was you but mobile internet atm. I just remember searching here and the only result being a Wi-Fi match with some Link main in Brawl. He also plays on Anther's Ladder.
TBH I don't remember. I played a lot of people in Brawl.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hey, hey, hey.

HEY.

Latte Mom is the ukulele master around here, there's no way we would waste that talent on soccer ball pump. Recruiting her and Ryan wouldn't work though, since we're going up against them in a band competition.
I don't think Ceni will leave us, the Petting Kazoo sticks together.

What a negative Nancy.

Debbie Downer.

Pessimistic Penelope.

Mean-and-kind-of-funny-but-not-very-funny-person-who-thinks-every-glass-is-half-empty Melanie.

Smh.
Awww, I miss Melanie! 2nd best Thresh NA :,)

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
We're having a DDDDeath Battle!

vs

So now we have to analyze there weapons, armor, and abilities and decide who would win in a Death Battle.

Top Bottom