• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
HONEST OPINIONS.
@Estel Elessar : You're a really cool guy! You should most definitely come to the Sass boards more often :)
@Spritzee : Spice Gorl! We see eye to eye on certain things, which is really great. I also love the things you said about me in your list :).
@WaifuRaccoonBL: Your flawless, hun! I do wish to know more about you soon :)
@E0DM07 : The Gorl from the next door, aye? From the lppks of things, you are a shipper. Yess, we are gonna get along juust fine, as we are currently! :)
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght : Sass Gorl, how youse been? You is Boss, from the sass you give out on the daily basis. Your shade brings me life, for I have nothing on you! :)
@ Jestar Jestar : Shipping buddy!! You were one of the only people who constantly paid attention to me (in the form of awards! :D), and you are the main reason why i'm soo fancyyy currently! You get a big, sloppy, juicy hug!(So does everyone!) You also get :disco::disco: Dada! :3
@ Koiba Koiba : 13 year-old/ Ice Cream Buddyyy! You is so spicy gorl! We are like Lissa and Maribelle, Peach and Daisy, and also Viridi and Phosphora. One day, we will dominate the smash bros ranks, together! We run off dem haters :3
@Macchiato : Cappuccinoooo! You are yet another cool person! I will never forget your support for me, now here is 10 gratitude crystals!
@Space Stranger : Howdy, Woody! It's your good ole' gal Jess' herr! Your shippings are mitey juicy. Coool as can be, I want yer to reach for deh sky! ;)
@soul : Omg my Soul Mate <33. Jokes aside, We also can see eye-to-eye on certain things, as we did for Smash Bros 3DS (I was Star-Lee, yah know). Pikachu doesn't get enough love in Smash bros these days. I'm glad that you are there for it!
@GingerGaymer : Lol, you can be very funny (I still feel sorry for your mouth though. I hope you got that Ginger taste out of your mouth). We both don't like things super spicy, and I support you 100%, boo :).
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 : Omg you are incredibly nice. You actually remind me of Shulk, as Shulk has the appearance of a sweet, nice, and awesome bionis, something that reflects upon you perfectly xD.
@Hylian : Hi, it's me again. If you want a fight...WE CAN GET IN THE MIX!....Just kidding. You are respected here, so now I shall respect you.
@ Miss Hylian: From the short minutes i've known you, you are incredibly nice (Who DOESN'T like a person who shares cupcakes?!), and I hope I'd get to know more about yew gurl.
@r_greening1 : Shipping Buddyyy! We have to know more about each other, and you need to get your tail over hear and recommend me fanfictions XD.

One thing all of you guys and gals have in-common (including those who I may have missed), is that all of you are cool, funny, and amazing friends who also appreciate Queen Zelda.

The other socials don't have anything on us, the Sass Kingdom who also makes up the Zelda Social.

FIN, and celebrate!:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::coolmonke::cool:
Ooh I call being Viridi! :p

Hm I don't recall the ice cream buddy thing or I have bad memory...

More shipping buddies for the crew! @r_greening1 do you want to be part of the shipping crew?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
HONEST OPINIONS.
@Estel Elessar : You're a really cool guy! You should most definitely come to the Sass boards more often :)
@Spritzee : Spice Gorl! We see eye to eye on certain things, which is really great. I also love the things you said about me in your list :).
@WaifuRaccoonBL: Your flawless, hun! I do wish to know more about you soon :)
@E0DM07 : The Gorl from the next door, aye? From the looks of things, you are a shipper. Yess, we are gonna get along juust fine, as we are currently! :)
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght : Sass Gorl, how youse been? You is Boss, from the sass you give out on the daily basis. Your shade brings me life, for I have nothing on you! :)
@ Jestar Jestar : Shipping buddy!! You were one of the only people who constantly paid attention to me (in the form of awards! :D), and you are the main reason why i'm soo fancyyy currently! You get a big, sloppy, juicy hug!(So does everyone!) You also get :disco::disco: Dada! :3
@ Koiba Koiba : 13 year-old/ Ice Cream Buddyyy! You is so spicy gorl! We are like Lissa and Maribelle, Peach and Daisy, and also Viridi and Phosphora. One day, we will dominate the smash bros ranks, together! We run off dem haters :3
@Macchiato : Cappuccinoooo! You are yet another cool person! I will never forget your support for me, now here is 10 gratitude crystals!
@Space Stranger : Howdy, Woody! It's your good ole' gal Jess' herr! Your shippings are mitey juicy. Coool as can be, I want yer to reach for deh sky! ;)
@soul : Omg my Soul Mate <33. Jokes aside, We also can see eye-to-eye on certain things, as we did for Smash Bros 3DS (I was Star-Lee, yah know). Pikachu doesn't get enough love in Smash bros these days. I'm glad that you are there for it!
@GingerGaymer : Lol, you can be very funny (I still feel sorry for your mouth though. I hope you got that Ginger taste out of your mouth). We both don't like things super spicy, and I support you 100%, boo :).
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 : Omg you are incredibly nice. You actually remind me of Shulk, as Shulk has the appearance of a sweet, nice, and awesome bionis, something that reflects upon you perfectly xD.
@Hylian : Hi, it's me again. If you want a fight...WE CAN GET IN THE MIX!....Just kidding. You are respected here, so now I shall respect you.
@ Miss Hylian: From the short minutes i've known you, you are incredibly nice (Who DOESN'T like a person who shares cupcakes?!), and I hope I'd get to know more about yew gurl.
@r_greening1 : Shipping Buddyyy! We have to know more about each other, and you need to get your tail over hear and recommend me fanfictions XD.

One thing all of you guys and gals have in-common (including those who I may have missed), is that all of you are cool, funny, and amazing friends who also appreciate Queen Zelda.

The other socials don't have anything on us, the Sass Kingdom who also makes up the Zelda Social.

FIN, and celebrate!:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::bubblebobble::coolmonke::cool:
Aww thank you Zanda <3 That's so sweet of you. I've only known you for about a week now but you've already shown yourself to be a very likable person.

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy

This thread and its members are seriously awesome and never fails to bring a smile to my face. :cheep:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Ooh I call being Viridi! :p

Hm I don't recall the ice cream buddy thing or I have bad memory...

More shipping buddies for the crew! @r_greening1 do you want to be part of the shipping crew?
I call Phosphora and Maribelle from FE:A, a nicer version :p

We now are lol.

This thread and its members are seriously awesome and never fails to bring a smile to my face. :cheep:
<3333
Aww thank you Zanda <3 That's so sweet of you. I've only known you for about a week now but you've already shown yourself to be a very likable person.
Thank Yew, Thank Yew *bows*

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's like the third day after my return here and I already like this Zanda kid.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I love getting praise.

This is probably the best praise I've gotten from all the people who've done this.

Not too surprising considering it's the queen of the internet saying all these wonderful thing.

I'll gladly accept my prize gifts and your hug!

Thanks for the sweet and kind words you awesome girl! :zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
It's like the third day after my return here and I already like this Zanda kid.
<3333
I love getting praise.

This is probably the best praise I've gotten from all the people who've done this.

Not too surprising considering it's the queen of the internet saying all these wonderful thing.

I'll gladly accept my prize gifts and your hug!

Thanks for the sweet and kind words you awesome girl! :zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:♥:zeldamelee:
<33333
how do you get a star in your NNID

Is that even a thing
You go to symbols using the wii u keyboard.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That feel when you're the guy in step 8.

Also I have my Geometry Regents tomorrow, but screw studying, it's the Common Core one so I'd get a trash grade anyway.
Did you just?
A "How To" on girls by me.
8. Stop talking to her and pretend she was the one who got away.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I like mine the way it is.

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

@Latte did it, now it's YOUR turn!

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Here you go Phil! :D
Aka @SBphiloz4
My clip is the refrain where it starts "The number one princess" to "I mean right now"

And miku's sass here is beyond the level here.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Everybody forgets about me when doing the honest opinions thing.

I suppose I'm not a very noticeable person

Good, the ninja training is paying off.

Except to @Macchiato who was a fellow ninja for all of twenty minutes.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Lol I didn't even recognize you without a Uber frog avi O_o

The training is paying off for sure...

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
My NNID is already perfect so I'd never changed it.

Well, if I could remove the hyphen I would because I never wanted it but lol 6 characters minimum so I had to put something down so yeah.

Soul.

hey guys
red greninja master race
when my avatar is not Pikachu there is riot

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

*tips you $5.00* It is paying off after all, lol.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
[*spoiler=title] stuff [/spoiler*] same deal on *

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Okay i'm going to make nicknames for everyone to make my life easier on my 500 post. :D

Top Bottom