• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
What are you talking about? I'm a nice guy.

...WHO WANTS FREE CANDY!?

lol sorry CPU-niichan. :p

And Pacland is like hell for :4littlemac: especially that one part near the end when you can't grab the cliffs

When me and my bro get this stage in team FF we're just like:

"My gosh no."

Wow

Just

Wow

I'll keep this in mind when I'll move to my new school next year.

Thankzies Macchi :D

Edit: Oh **** I didn't mean to. Don't ban me :(

Last edited by a moderator:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. I've decided against all odds to post that review of Cowboy Bebop I found on MyAnimeList here to SmashBoards. :3

So here you are everyone and @ Space Stranger Space Stranger .

If you want to read more. I'll be more than happy to post more of these or just link you all to the goldmine of this. :yeahboi:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wait is zandy really 13?

And how do you find the heart on the keyboard?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok, so I just went on a walk and I took you gorls with me in my pocket! You didn't even know! So that means story time.

I walked out my door not expecting to go on a walk, but I guess fate was calling. No wait... those were drums. Drums coming from my house? I have drums upstairs, but who would be playing them? O.o

Spoilers! No one. It was a ghost! The wind was just pushing drums from somewhere else and it sounded like it was from my house. So I start walking down the street to see if I can find the source of these mystery drums. They were like a block away in this big white house (I'll keep that drummer in mind in case my drummer Ryan dies suddenly, because this guy had some sweet beats). So I found the source yay! But because of my horrible horrible fear of people noticing me doing something only slightly abnormal I decided that I would walk all the way around the block instead of just turning around to go home. Then I got to the intersection to turn and I just didn't, which turned out to be awesome because I really needed to take this walk. I've been stressing out about certain things and I'm a kinesthetic learner so when I'm walking and moving and working I do my best thinking. Like, I get all introspectivey and my wit gets sharper and everything is just good. If I meet any of you in real life, we should go on a walk, because I'm always a good time on a walk. I decided that I would just walk down to the park because why not? It's a cold and windy day today (jacket and shorts kind of weather) so hardly anyone is there, just a girl with a baby in a stroller that I like to pretend I intimidated with my scowl and evergrowing facial hair.

But more to the point of the story.

In the park there was this mother goose there with her little gooselings. They were incredibly cute! I looked over at them and I looked at the mother. AND SHE HISSED AT ME!!!

ME?!!?! YOU HISS AT ME!?!

THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE ALIVE RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO KILL YOU!!!

I PAY TAX DOLLARS FOR THAT POND AND I AM THE REASON YOU ARE ABLE TO LIVE THERE AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU POOP IN THAT POND!

WOW! INCONSIDERATE!

AND THEN YOU HAVE THE GALL TO HISS AT ME!?!

ME?!!?!

So I hissed back.

And that's my walk!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
have I told you how nice your avi is btw?
Thanks!
I really like Caeda because she is the only reason I got to the last level in Shadow Dragon.
Unfortunately I relied on her too much and my bench wasn't very deep so I could never beat the last level :/

Eventually I'll pick it up again though and actually make Marth useable!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hi gorls. TODAY WAS MY LAST FULL DAY OF SCHOOL! Now just final exams /dies

@SBphiloz4 For my part of the video could you please use this song from 0:30 to whenever my part ends

And for my banner please put Shulk in his white palette on the left side and Zelda's green one on the right. Thanks <3

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Hi gorls. TODAY WAS MY LAST FULL DAY OF SCHOOL! Now just final exams /dies
Yeah have fun.

Lol. Actually I've still been in one of my classes. It's the only one that has an extended period besides my other classes so I'm technically in school still, despite the rest of my classes being finished.

And of course it's the course in the building farthest away from my apartment on campus. Wonderful.

I'm actually thinking about investing in a motorcycle of some sort, but then again I'd probably be the only girl riding around on one at campus…. maybe a small car?

All I know is that I'm not too fond of riding my bike everywhere or taking the bus and occasionally the train.

I guess my experiences with the cargo train that went by my room every morning back home made me less fond of them...……. Grr..

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm actually thinking about investing in a motorcycle of some sort, but then again I'd probably be the only girl riding around on one at campus…. maybe a small car?

All I know is that I'm not too fond of riding my bike everywhere or taking the bus and occasionally the train.

I guess my experiences with the cargo train that went by my room every morning back home made me less fond of them...……. Grr..

When I was going to Primary School and College, I would always take a taxi to the said School/College, as they were too far for me. Plus my parents were most likely working at the time too. I cannot trust myself to drive a car.

You'll probably be picking up other girls with a ride like that. :yeahboi:

Funnily enough, the only time I would ever take a bus was a shuttle bus that would go between three different campuses of my College. Always on a schedule.

The only thing I have to endure whenever I'm in bed is the sound of loudmouthed teenagers walking by. Bunch of idiots. In the morning however, it's all good. Nice and quiet, only have to hear parents dropping their children off to the nursery school that's across the road. :3

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

That train won't be playing anymore songs if you use this prize for winning the internet:

:pow:

Knock it right off the rails and it will never disturb your sleep again.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
He sucks SO MUCH and it's depressing

I dunno why Sakurai decided to trash him so bad

Those Lucina - Dark Pit games were fun
Ah yes those were fun even though I hate :4lucina:lol
What ever are you talking about? :falcomelee::falco:
In my match with Estel I was :4palutena: and I fell out of :4falco: up smash twice and the sour spot FSMASH didn't even kill me at 150

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
Maaaaaan I wish I was that good at Smash at 13

Why do I gotta wait until I'm 20 to really get into it

Top Bottom