• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
NIGHT 4:
Fernosaur receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Koiba, GingerGaymer, and Moydow successfully ambush and kill Cenizas, Aerodrome, and BJN39

DAY 5:
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Koiba decides not to go to The Feast.

Moydow, Fernosaur, and GingerGaymer get into a fight. GingerGaymer triumphantly kills them both.

STILL ALIVE:
GingerGaymer and Koiba.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright, I'm put in a life and death situation where one wrong move, and I'm as good as dead. Better try my best to survive!
"SBphiloz4 picks flowers."

Later...
"Moydow defeats SBphiloz4 in a fight, but spares his life."
My life was spared. Better make the most of a second life!!
"SBphiloz4 collects fruit from a tree."

Even later...
"Antonykun attempts to climb a tree, but falls on SBphiloz4, killing them both."
I lived an incredibly rich life, full of wonderful and memorable experiences. I regret not picking more flowers to further enhance my well-being.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Pre-patch Robin, no, but as a Falco player, it didn't matter since fall speed and air speed. Rosalina's rapid jab and gentleman are horrible. I HATE HER RAPID JAB AND GENTLEMAN. So much damage and so much knockback with Luma. The rest are good, but that's not saying much when Falco, Fox, the Pits, Diddy, Meta Knight, and Bowser Jr.'s are decent. You forgot about Kirby's by the way which is good from what I remember. Also, Mewtwo's? I'm not sure about Mii Brawler or Duck Hunt's.
But this is pre-patch that we're talking about, is it not? :^) Rosalina's jab is good, albeit a bit slow. She has a guaranteed 30%ish combo in Fox with uthrow rapid jab when he's at low percents. Her rapid jab finisher also kills near the edge, which is funny. Luma's jab is insane. Kirby's is good, I'll give you that. I thought Falco's was trash, but idk. Fox's rapid jab is useless when he has jab cancels, and the rest you listed are bad imo.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
NIGHT 4:
Fernosaur receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Koiba, GingerGaymer, and Moydow successfully ambush and kill Cenizas, Aerodrome, and BJN39

DAY 5:
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Koiba decides not to go to The Feast.

Moydow, Fernosaur, and GingerGaymer get into a fight. GingerGaymer triumphantly kills them both.

STILL ALIVE:
GingerGaymer and Koiba.
Tbh I could've died in a worse way and it was with Aero!

Ginger tho, is a violent little monster! I bet he killeT everyone in the "successful ambush"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OMG... Why am I talking about Falco again? Whatever... The Wolf's Bair on Falco hype train... I think I was sort of on that train, but I didn't remember Falco's Bair in Brawl or Melee and I didn't remember how strong it was - it was strong. Oh my word. Shaya explained and today I continue to explain that Wolf's Bair on Falco is actually bad because of Falco's crap air speed.

Motherfreaker... How could I miss this?! :facepalm: From a special Mayweather Sonic player who used Wolf in Brawl. :p
Well, :wolf: had a fast fall speed and a low jump. :falco:'s jump is high and he doesn't fall nearly as fast. :wolf:'s bair also had shield push and :falco:'s currently doesn't...
Fast fall speed, low jump, and amazing air speed made Wolf's Bair ridiculous. Fast fall speed, high jump, and **** air speed makes Wolf's Bair on Falco only good because of its raw power. Oh, and shield pushing differences aka the Lucina effect. Speaking of Luci. Watch, @ Macchiato Macchiato : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8O1Ib-bsFM.

Also a Pally one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSz61SvAaPg.

And Mewtwo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLb-h7lMogc.

Back to the CCI I go to facepalm, rage, and laugh... hopefully.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
(No need for spoilers anymore!)

DAY 6:

GingerGaymer dies of dysentery.

therefore....

*DRUMROLL*

THE WINNER IS @ Koiba Koiba FROM DISTRICT ELEVEN!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
OMG... Why am I talking about Falco again? Whatever... The Wolf's Bair on Falco hype train... I think I was sort of on that train, but I didn't remember Falco's Bair in Brawl or Melee and I didn't remember how strong it was - it was strong. Oh my word. Shaya explained and today I continue to explain that Wolf's Bair on Falco is actually bad because of Falco's crap air speed.

Motherfreaker... How could I miss this?! :facepalm: From a special Mayweather Sonic player who used Wolf in Brawl. :p

Fast fall speed, low jump, and amazing air speed made Wolf's Bair ridiculous. Fast fall speed, high jump, and **** air speed makes Wolf's Bair on Falco only good because of its raw power. Oh, and shield pushing differences aka the Lucina effect. Speaking of Luci. Watch, @ Macchiato Macchiato : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8O1Ib-bsFM.

Also a Pally one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSz61SvAaPg.

And Mewtwo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLb-h7lMogc.

Back to the CCI I go to facepalm, rage, and laugh... hopefully.
I've seen it but really, only like 3 of those work on people who DI

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@Moydow you should use your FE themed program and turn it into a Zelda social versions with lines like
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 dies to Rosalinda because she's perfect and has a 100:0 MU with him"
@|ven| SD's after using Din's Fire"
@ Antonykun Antonykun gets elevatored at 0% on Halberd"
@berserker. gets jab locked by Fox
@90007000 triple posted and now @ BJN39 BJN39 will destroy him

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
*slams oven door shut with hip bash*

Cewckies for @ Koiba Koiba !
*gives you 3 suga cewckies*

.. *gives Aero and Ginger some too x3 *

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
HERES A SUMMARY:

The Bloodbath
RGreening1 falls into a pit and dies.

Day 1
Macchiato dies trying to escape the arena.

Night 1
No deaths occurred.

Day 2
SpiralGalaxies ambushes Yaay and kills her.

Night 2
No deaths occurred.

Day 3
Aerodrome pushes SpiralGalaxies off a cliff during a knife fight.
Fuujin stabs CWBanjo in the back with a trident.
Bergundy Blade accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Night 3
Antonykun attempts to climb a tree, but falls on SBphiloz4, killing them both.

Day 4
Lavani strangles XDanDan612 with a rope.
Fernosaur severely slices Space Stranger with a sword.
Spirst attempts to climb a tree, but falls to his death.

Arena Event
The arena turns pitch black and nobody can see a thing.
Moydow flails her weapon around, accidently killing SProgepede.
Koiba finds and kills Fuujin, who was making too much noise.
While fighting, EVmaxy54 and Kenniky lose their balance, roll down a jagged hillside, and die.
Cenizas flails his weapon around, accidently killing Spritzee.
Fernosaur flails his weapon around, accidently killing Lavani.

Night 4
Koiba, GingerGaymer, and Moydow successfully ambush and kill Cenizas, Aerodrome, and BJN39.

The Feast

Day 5
GingerGaymer dies of dysentery.
The winner is Koiba from District 11!

And here's a link!

http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=2PtrjFZ4

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Why didn't anyone tell me Kirby return to dreamland had good music? Might get the game just for MK and ost. First Kirby game im picking up in 5 years.

Triple Deluxe doesn't have MK sadly.....
Kirby Super Star Ultra(DS) has a gamemode where you play everything in the game as Meta Knight. Was so excited when I found out he was playable.

literally the lamest ending imaginable smh
Better than tripping at the beginning and setting off your starting pad's landmine.

Top Bottom