• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I just realized that probably 90% of people's avatars here are waifus/could be interpreted as waifus

:v
No way would cdi Zelda be my "waifu"

Nor would I have a waifu in the first place because it's kinda weird imo

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
If you can beat Zelda in this game, you are automatically not the worst character in the game.

If you're a top tier and you cannot beat Zelda 6-4, you are automatically NOT the best character in the game.

Sorry Roaslini gols your goddess isn't a goddess in the Smash tier list, despite whatever y'all think.

@XDanDan612 what MUs you think Peach struggles against?
Goorrl. Rosalina beats everyone. Sometimes she lets some win though because she so humble. :3

(Though on a serious not, I keep hearing how apparently Rosalina is either even or disadvantage to Zelda, Why is that?)

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Wise choice.

If you ever need any help with it, than let me know.

Pro warning tip: Twilight and Majora's Mask dlc packs have a very high difficulty and require high level's to beat it.

If you haven't bought any yet, I strongly recommend the Master Quest dlc first since it has a similar difficulty to the normal adventure map.

It also has level 2 and 3 rank weapons for Cia, Volga and Wizzro.
So the Hero of Hyrule pack is all the DLC in one right?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the Hero of Hyrule pack is all the DLC in one right?
I believe so. With that you'll get Cia, Wizzro, Volga, Y. Link, Tingle, Twili Midna and LOTS of costumes and too many weapons for Link. :V

He gets Epona, Spinner (if you have the Link Amiibo) and some other stuff too. :V

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I believe so. With that you'll get Cia, Wizzro, Volga, Y. Link, Tingle, Twili Midna and LOTS of costumes and too many weapons for Link. :V

He gets Epona, Spinner (if you have the Link Amiibo) and some other stuff too. :V
Wait right when I got hyrule warriors I already had wizzro, cia and Volga

You have to get them through dlc? That's weird

D

Deleted member

If you can beat Zelda in this game, you are automatically not the worst character in the game.

If you're a top tier and you cannot beat Zelda 6-4, you are automatically NOT the best character in the game.

Sorry Roaslini gols your goddess isn't a goddess in the Smash tier list, despite whatever y'all think.

@XDanDan612 what MUs you think Peach struggles against?
(This is all from my own personal experience). I'd say she struggles against smaller/quicker characters. Characters like ZSS and Pikachu give her a hard time because they can move quickly and Peach can't always catch them. They also seem to have faster moves than Peach. Whenever I'm close, I almost always try to hit with Dair because it's long-lasting and it's the best chance of catching them.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Goorrl. Rosalina beats everyone. Sometimes she lets some win though because she so humble. :3

(Though on a serious not, I keep hearing how apparently Rosalina is either even or disadvantage to Zelda, Why is that?)
Rosalina's main reason for being so dominant is her amazing defensive play, stage control and use of Luma. However, Zelda doesn't exactly follow Rosalina's script. She can easily get rid of Luma, and doesn't rush down to fall into Rosalina's defensive game. If Zelda gets stage control, it's hard for Rosalina to get it back because Zelda's edgeguard game against her recovery is good. And Zelda can kill Rosalina really early if she wants.

I still think Rosalina is only slightly advantageous against Zelda just because she his that good, but it's a lot harder for Rosalina than some Rosalinda gorls think.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

I could be wrong on that. It might've been the extra story mode or something, it's been ages since I last played HW. :V

"I will end you"

I find Elma really cool as well.
Yeah. She is pretty cool. But can she beat Melia as Waifu? :3

Spoilered because image might be a bit big. (If you want the Artist. Name is Akaza, be warned. He does alot of NSFW stuff, mainly involving stockings. :V)

Last edited:
Welcome to Profile posts the show! Episode 3!

This time, it's about @Indigo Jeans and his ultra-supportive awesomeness :^)
profile posts the show 2.png

Featuring @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 's favorite thing at the upper left corner

And 12 cameos in the followers/following list

Edit: and a typo

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ak! No Xenoblade spoilers! Some of us in America have to wait longer for it to be released! :cry:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

They're "free" dlc.

Technically they're part of update 1.3 so everyone gets them as soon as the game updates.

Nor would I have a waifu in the first place because it's kinda weird imo
I'd be in the same boat if I didn't have problems.

Or if Zelda never grew up in OoT...

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I could be wrong on that. It might've been the extra story mode or something, it's been ages since I last played HW. :V
Yeah there's some extra story chapters where you play as the villans when you download the MQ pack.

(If you want the Artist. Name is Akaza, be warned. He does alot of NSFW stuff, mainly involving stockings. :V)
I wonder what his fetish could be...

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Rosalina's main reason for being so dominant is her amazing defensive play, stage control and use of Luma. However, Zelda doesn't exactly follow Rosalina's script. She can easily get rid of Luma, and doesn't rush down to fall into Rosalina's defensive game. If Zelda gets stage control, it's hard for Rosalina to get it back because Zelda's edgeguard game against her recovery is good. And Zelda can kill Rosalina really early if she wants.

I still think Rosalina is only slightly advantageous against Zelda just because she his that good, but it's a lot harder for Rosalina than some Rosalinda gorls think.
I can certainly she why she isn't as disadvantage. With that said, anyone can kill Luma easily, and Zelda can't get early kills whenever she wants. She has to make a good read first. And if she doesn't, then she has to prepare for a lot of damage. But other than that fascinating.

Also, ew spoilers.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I can certainly she why she isn't as disadvantage. With that said, anyone can kill Luma easily, and Zelda can't get early kills whenever she wants. She has to make a good read first. And if she doesn't, then she has to prepare for a lot of damage. But other than that fascinating.

Also, ew spoilers.
Dash attack is actually so amazing in getting rid of Luma, Din's, Nayru's, Ftilt are just more tools at her disposal. Compared to the rest of the cast, Zelda definitely does have a better time with Luma, which is also essential for her to get rid of it, or else the MU is a lot more disadvantageous.

Rosalina is also tall and big, so Lightning kick kills aren't exactly out of the question. Her recovery is also pretty exploitable, so Rosaluma players have to watch out. And for some reason, they love to press buttons a lot when they are landing for some reason, which is a free OoS Farore's kill for Zelda.

So you don't like this?
I still don't like feet tyvm baka-chan. The grill is decent though.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I feel like Rosalina's recovery is something a lot of people aren't exploiting. It's not like Luma is just going to attack while she's flying.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Well since people are actually here now

Anyone wanna play on 3ds

I feel like Rosalina's recovery is something a lot of people aren't exploiting. It's not like Luma is just going to attack while she's flying.
I did that already~
Rosalina's off-stage! What now?
Rosalina's recovery doesn't have a hitbox so you can actually go ahead and swat her with f-air or b-air. You can also go for d-air but the timing is too strict. You can either go off-stage and edgeguard her with jump or smash art OR use air slash or a downward angled f-smash against Rosa's one frame ledge snap vulnerability. Any of the two work but getting f-smash requires you to use it quite early. Air slash is a lot faster since it comes out at frame 10 (f-smash comes out at frame 14) so you'll have an easier time with air slash
Girls how do you punish Bowser Jr's car?
Put up your Shield
Wait
Then react

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Real talk tho, "she walls MK out, therefore 60:40 in her favour" . Bruh technically every character can wall/keep MK out.

@ FullMoon FullMoon @ Berserker. Berserker.

expect to see stuff like this, sb isn't the only one.
The warning came a bit too late I'm afraid because whenever I see people talking about MK I always see people thinking he's bad because range =V

I have warned my Monado brethren

Bailing out and outright ignoring the Rosalina discussion thread is not a bad good idea

Last edited:
Top Bottom