• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm totally flexible with any position bby ;)

i might prefer to be a bottom though
Why is everyone suddenly a bottom.

Kids, you are not supposed to be rustling your jailbait feathers like that.
Fair question, and I would also prefer bottom, it really is strange though. :p
I-I can't help it--

Being a Zelda gorl for so long, using our sassy but weak queen so much during battle...

... You start getting used to being dominated. And you then you start... enjoyin--

... >///<
Oh? As a Rosalina main who is such a goddess, this is good to know about you Waifu. ;)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm going to stick around on Squidboards.

I'm hype for the game. Squidboards is going to need a lot of work and help before it compares to smashboards. But I'm going to do my best to help. For starters the game needs to come out.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm going to stick around on Squidboards.

I'm hype for the game. Squidboards is going to need a lot of work and help before it compares to smashboards. But I'm going to do my best to help. For starters the game needs to come out.
imo squidboards ui is a lot more polished than swf

Last edited:

Soul.

Are people still on the squidboards?
Your guess is as good as mine. Not interested in the forum/game itself so yeah
Anyways I'm gonna go get a 5IV (?) Metagross so that I can trade it to ORAS if I ever get it.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ kenniky kenniky @XDanDan612

Ok, first of all, new rules! NO THROWING IKE OFF THE STAGE IT"S JUST UNFAIR OK!?

2. I'm going to unleash my hyper offense Zelda on you gorls, may God have mercy on your @ Soul. Soul.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
imo squidboards ui is a lot more polished than swf
Well, I mean more in terms of activity and things you can do.

Smashboards already has the advantage of having it based on multiple nintendo franchises. Making it easier to stick around because there is always something to talk about.

Squidboards doesn't have that luxury so it will need to try hard to reel people in.

But I do agree. So far the ui is amazing. <3

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Your guess is as good as mine. Not interested in the forum/game itself so yeah
Anyways I'm gonna go get a 5IV (?) Metagross so that I can trade it to ORAS if I ever get it.
I'll pray for you

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Your guess is as good as mine.
Breeding is really easy in Gen 6 so it shouldn't be that hard. I bred like 20 flawless pokemon already with 2 of them shiny I'm so proud of myself :D You can do it:happysheep: what happened to the :173:?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@S.F.L.R_9 @ Lorde Lorde @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54
I remember you gorls saying that your gorls were also fans of TayTay. So what's your gorl's favorite song on 1989. Personally my favorite is Wildest Dreams. I'd like to hear your opinions.
Clean. Imo, it's Taylor's best song so far. The fact that Imogen Heap produced it makes it even better.

Then the list for 1989 goes Wildest Dreams, Style, Blank Space, and then the rest.

Last edited:

Soul.

Breeding is really easy in Gen 6 so it shouldn't be that hard. I bred like 20 flawless pokemon already with 2 of them shiny I'm so proud of myself :D Yon can do it:happysheep: what happened to the :173:?
I ran out of resources for the Cleffa; if I had more Pokémon to breed with I'd use it and then get a 5IV Clefairy/Clefable.
When I say 5IV it's because you don't need 6IVs.
I'll pray for you
-insert thumbs up gif-

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
What outfits do we all use for Zelda anyway? Maybe we should make a poll.

I used to use red dress but went blue and haven't looked back. I prefer the full gloves anyway. Red Dress is one of the few where she doesn't have her whole hand covered.

Last edited:
Uh. Did Locke ask for me input on Shulk vs Mega Mango?

Um. I think I haven't dealt with my bro's Mega Man for a while so theorycraft warning

Top Bottom