• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Villager Alt tier list
SSSS:
Rugby Shirt
SSS:
Yellow Bolero, "Yellow Villager" (I have no idea what his shirt is named),
SS:
Number 1, Flower Shirt, Blue Tie Dye, Turnip Top
S:
4-Ball Shirt

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What outfits do we all use for Zelda anyway? Maybe we should make a poll.

I used to use red dress but went blue and haven't looked back. I prefer the full gloves anyway. Red Dress is one of the few where she doesn't have her whole hand covered.
I made a poll like last Saturday, sisT. Get w/ the times.

edit: lol it seems you already found it
edit2: everyone vote in my poll pls

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Clean. Imo, it's Taylor's best song so far. The fact that Imogen Heap produced it makes it even better.

Then the list for 1989 goes Wildest Dreams, Style, Blank Space, and then the rest.
Let's see my list

Wildest Dreams
You Are in Love
Clean
Bad Blood
Out of the Wood
Blank Space
Welcome to New York
How You Get the Girl
This Love
Style
Shake It Off
All You Had To Do Was Stay
I Wish You Would
I Know Places

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Let's see my list

Wildest Dreams
You Are in Love
Clean
Bad Blood
Out of the Wood
Blank Space
Welcome to New York
How You Get the Girl
This Love
Style
Shake It Off
All You Had To Do Was Stay
I Wish You Would
I Know Places
The fact that Welcome To New York isn't last automatically invalidates your list.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Uh. Did Locke ask for me input on Shulk vs Mega Mango?

Um. I think I haven't dealt with my bro's Mega Man for a while so theorycraft warning
I've played Locke a bunch of times, and i will say, Speed and Jump Shulk are good, but MM has so many tools to shut you down if spaced right, Shulk's landing lag can be a real pain in this MU if you fight one who knows the way of Cancer like Locke does.

I've played Locke a bunch of times, and i will say, Speed and Jump Shulk are good, but MM has so many tools to shut you down if spaced right, Shulk's landing lag can be a real pain in this MU if you fight one who knows the way of Cancer like Locke does.
Been tinkering around with MALLC for a while now but I still need to figure out how this applies against MM.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Villager Alt tier list
SSSS:
Rugby Shirt
SSS:
Yellow Bolero, "Yellow Villager" (I have no idea what his shirt is named),
SS:
Number 1, Flower Shirt, Blue Tie Dye, Turnip Top
S:
4-Ball Shirt
You are going to hate me for this:
S: Number 1. Pink. Blue tie dye
A. Green
B. Yellow, Purple, Yellow Bolero, Rugby.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You don't like it? I think it's pretty good IMO. The bridge is pretty amazing.
0/10 awful song. lyrics are uninspired, music is bland, and her repeating "welcome to new york" like 90000000000 times makes me want to die.

_____
Party hat Pikachu is the best. I used in Melee because I liked to pretend that it was a wizard's hat lol.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
All vanilla/customs off pre-patch. Questions welcome.

In the peoples opinion (I think... not actually sure... so I'll just plop down ones that I've heard non-annoying people complain about in no order):
:4falcon::4darkpit::4diddy::4fox::4lucario::4mario::4olimar::4pacman::4pikachu::4pit::4rob::4sheik::4tlink::4wario::4yoshi:

In some opinions:
:4sheik::4falcon:

In my opinion (ordered worst to not bad):
:4sheik::4marth::4lucina::4wario::4yoshi::4diddy::4pit::4darkpit:
Possible bad MU's that need more exploration: :4myfriends::4wiifit::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: (lol idk for all 5, but on paper they all struggle):4dk::4link:(although much less of a threat with 1.0.6 jab1 nerf):4shulk:(Shulk's meta is growing much faster than Mega's and I think he's becoming much more of an issue; @ Berserker. Berserker. @ berserker00 berserker00 would like your thoughts on this at some point):4pikachu:(I don't know much about the MU other than Pika struggles to get a kill and QA is more annoying than spindashes) :4metaknight:.

I used to think :4littlemac: was a problem, but I've been playing a good one offline recently and it seems much more even. Also, recent development in the Falcon MU has made it a lot more even to the point where I think it is even; Mega Man has to utilize some unconventional stuff though. Marcina might be even, but I find myself outspaced and uncomfortable more often than not against them due to their high walk speed, range+frame data, and better air-air. It's a MU I think an aggressive Mega will do better at than a defensive Mega, which is why it's on my list and not others. Pits might also be even, but their DA does very well as a zone breaker being disjointed and quick allowing for more respect in neutral which leads to grab combos. Wario's airspeed + command grab is pretty difficult to deal with. Nobody really understands the MU outside of SH metal blade beats bike, so MU unfamiliarity is a factor. Yoshi is a pain because of the airspeed, survivability, and ability to match Mega in a camping game, but it's not a terrible MU. Sheik is probably the toughest because she can legitimately outcamp Mega while doing all her other combo stuff, but I haven't felt like it's unwinnable because of how hard she has to commit to get kills and utilt is a thing. And I added Diddy because his damage output pre-patch was just dumb in addition to his kill setups. Was close to even, but still Diddy pre-patch. I think it's on Mega's favor post-patch (but not by too much).

As for Loki's top 15,

Beat::4luigi::4ness::4zss::4sonic:
Even: :4falcon::4megaman::4mario:?:4greninja:?:4fox::4diddy:
Lose: :4sheik::4pikachu:?
idk: :4peach::4metaknight:

So, I'm on squidboards... but I can't post or do anything. Insufficient privilege stuff. Halp?
IMO the nerf to Link's jab will just make Link players all the more annoying to deal with since the patch is forcing Links to play rather more defensive and therefore, lamer and grindier. Personally, although I haven't ever fought a Meg@ Man with my Lonk and vice-versa (lawl my m3g@ m4n is da bes around here actually); I think Mega Man might have the upper hand. What exactly does Link have to deal with Mega Man's mid-range game? Personally, my only options when it gets to that point is to either
  • Z-Air space away
  • Jab 2 and run away
  • Run away and pivot f-tilt
  • Run away and throw a bomb and laugh
What do these all have in common? Running away. It just shows that Link isn't that well-equipped for the mid-range. The only times I mess up my camping is when I use projectiles when opponents are too close. In this case, too close means mid-range haha. Post-patch Link players will mostly just try to throw projectiles, run away from you and laugh at you at the same time but I think Mega Man has some long range tools for this. In this kind of situation, as a Mega Man user, I'd bait him out by long-range trolling him with repeated shots of the metal blade and crash bomb till he goes aggressive then put him on his a*s with some nice mid-range spacing. After swallowing some lemons, the Link player would probably try to play defensive again with you. Just rinse and repeat this lol till he's high enough for you to kill

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
0/10 awful song. lyrics are uninspired, music is bland, and her repeating "welcome to new york" like 90000000000 times makes me want to die.

_____
Party hat Pikachu is the best. I used in Melee because I liked to pretend that it was a wizard's hat lol.
Really? I really hate I Know Places. I hate the rhythm, the lyrics, just the whole song tbh.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok gorls, I'll play my next two and then I'm out! This has been really fun and it's given me the good laughs I've needed today.

Unfortunately however, I'll have to send you both to :4darkpit: Tier for beating me so badly :/

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
**** I DON'T HAVE A JOLLY DITTO. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE

there needs to be a ghost-type pokémon in smash now
I will laugh (and cry) If gengar makes it to Smash and wins the Pika MU because he has the means to stop QA

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Ok gorls, I'll play my next two and then I'm out! This has been really fun and it's given me the good laughs I've needed today.

Unfortunately however, I'll have to send you both to :4darkpit: Tier for beating me so badly :/
It's been fun! How far along are you in sending everyone to :4darkpit: tier?

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I'm honestly waiting for a grass starter to pop up since we already have charizard and greninja. Ivysaur when Sakurai?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Villager Palette Tier list (ordered from left to right):

S:

A:

B:

I think I might start using
because @ Antonykun Antonykun uses
and I want to be unique.

Top Bottom