• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Could someone photoshop Diddy on this

Raid material
But then the patch might change that

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
For the giggles and laughter, of course

@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 : imo, Rosa vs MK is 100:0 Rosa's favor. Why? Don't ask. I'm right and Rosalina is perfect. BYE
They gonna cover Meta Villagers MU 3 days after the patch, can't ****ing wait.

"70:30 in Rosalina's favour because she has more range than MK" smh its funny cuz MK has better frame data on his attacks lol.

If i see a post like that i won't participate, felt bad for the Ike mains during that period. Only one Rosa main came to the MU thread in Meta Villager boards anyway.

Edit:Meta Villager is my original character, don't steal.

Last edited:
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2

I checked out the Ike discussion again. First thing I see after the discussion before the Ike discussion was concluded:
Destroys him, plain and simple.
Superior range.
Superior speed.
Equal power.
Gimps him very easily.

70:30.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
This better be an elaborate troll. One or two bad reviews/points of view are fine (like me and my despise for some anime/manga), but I think this guy's making this on purpose. God, WHY.
I hope so too. He even made a club titled "Campaign for better anime." *Cough*Gintama*Cough* *Cough*GekkanShoujo*Coughs loudly* *Coughs louder*D-FRAG*Coughs so much. Throws up* BWEEEEEEH.

With the patch coming soon in about 30 Hours time. Let's hope that all that matchup stuff from the Rosa boards will change. Same with nerfs to Sheik & Diddy.

>mfw Diddy, Sheik & Rosa get nerfed.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
rip furret
Only DK mains can use Aang as their avatar.
pika avatars when
Get an avatar of the old fat pikachu plz

Just like, use a sprite or something, I sorta did that with rayquaza

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

>mfw Diddy, Sheik & Rosa get nerfed.
Q: what are you doing here?
Q: what the **** are you wearing?
Q: why couldn't you just crop the top of this gif?
rip furret
Only DK mains can use Aang as their avatar.
pika avatars when
tumblr_n9hcswnZlt1ti7l0no1_1280.jpg

furret will live on in our hearts, but not in our teams because furret is bad

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ Lavani Lavani how does the charged Water Shuriken's hitbox work exactly? It's a bit weird because if the opponent is holding the ledge, if you position yourself just right when you fire it, apparently the burst at the end of the shuriken can hit opponents at the ledge but not the weaker hits, so does the hitbox of the shuriken simply grow once it explodes? It doesn't look like it should.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I fixed your spelling errors... again

Alternate post:

it's not?

do a dance I guess
Phone auto correct actually, and I fixed it myself, mind you :p

Oh and linoone is better than furret too, but to my knowledge this is actually factual lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani how does the charged Water Shuriken's hitbox work exactly? It's a bit weird because if the opponent is holding the ledge, if you position yourself just right when you fire it, apparently the burst at the end of the shuriken can hit opponents at the ledge but not the weaker hits, so does the hitbox of the shuriken simply grow once it explodes? It doesn't look like it should.
The last hitbox is over twice as big as the hits leading up to it. Graphics aside, a lot of multihit moves are like that to make sure the opponent doesn't fall out before the last hit.

Don't worry about it, that one's for @Locke 06

Oh and linoone is better than furret too, but to my knowledge this is actually factual lol
I didn't know before today that people that liked Linoone actually existed

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
testing
nvm too small
Idk can you handle this
Phone auto correct actually, and I fixed it myself, mind you :p

oh clearly you are misinformed, the internet told me that furret is better and the internet can't lie so no need to argue,
but here's a bunny for second place out of two in this arguement

he's embarrassed for you

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Idk can you handle this

oh clearly you are misinformed, the internet told me that furret is better and the internet can't lie so no need to argue,
but here's a bunny for second place out of two in this arguement

he's embarrassed for you
Uhmmmm yeaaahhh

you should be embarrassed because u fell for the b8 m8

But I seriously like linoone, for some reason people hate him lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The last hitbox is over twice as big as the hits leading up to it. Graphics aside, a lot of multihit moves are like that to make sure the opponent doesn't fall out before the last hit.
Ah, I see. I've caught a lot of people offguard with Water Shuriken because they were just waiting for it to go over them before getting up just to get blasted off by the strong hit.

I should probably try to position myself better when shooting shurikens so that I can fish for those things more often.

I also need to learn to do ledge trump -> b-air more often.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright gorls, posting my guide on how to Zero Skill Spamus 101 right here. :^)

And with that, don't expect me to be online for the next few days after today. Gotta study for dem exams. If you see me online, feel free to kick me in the face (but don't suffer 25 frames of ending lag!).

Bye gorls, wish me luck. :happysheep:

Top Bottom