• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda = Sheik - Who saw it coming?

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Basically, this is a thread asking if you knew Zelda was Sheik. I know I saw it coming, and it was confirmed in Melee. Yes, that water temple had me stuck for weeks.

Jammo

Smash Cadet
Water Temple has convinced me that Hell has water, not fire.

That's MY theory.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I forgot what was so annoying about the Water Temple.

Someone enlighten me.
Wow, you couldn't have played the game(or your just REALLY young or have a horrible memory)...the Water Temple had the water, the temple, the shifting water levels in the temple, PRINCESS RUTO, MORPHA! Yeah, mostly the shifting water levels though.

Oh and FINALLY I won't get anyone to pester me about how Zelda is Sheik. I remember the excuses "no b00bs" and "red eyes"...so dumb.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
I forgot what was so annoying about the Water Temple.

Someone enlighten me.
Why? You've obviously successfully blocked it out, why would we reopen that wound?

And I went back to beat that game recently, because I was pretty young then, and I thought that was the reason that temple was such a *****. I was wrong, and the Water Temple still bent me over and showed me who was boss.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I played the game for the first time a year ago. I thought that the water temple was the hardest one in the game, but I still beat it without experiencing the extreme frustration that you guys seem to have gone through.

And I already knew that Zelda was Sheik when I started playing, so I can't really answer the OP's question.

Top Bottom