• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Palette Swap Poll

What is your favourite palette swap for Zelda?

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Red

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Purple Blonde (reminiscent of Zelda's appearance in OoT)

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Green

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Black (Zelderly :P)

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Pink Blonde (reminiscent of Zelda's appearance in LttP)

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • White ("Bride Zelda")

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Vote for what you think is our queen's sassiest palette!

I love the purple blonde palette and use it 95% of the time, but I also like to use green and pink blonde. Bride Zelda is pretty good too, but I barely use it. I'm not a big fan of the others, but blue is starting to grow on me.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Green is second for me, but oot is da bess of course

Why do people love the black one though? It's actually the worst imo lol

D

Deleted member

Like I always say, white is best because it reminds me of Selena's Grammy dress cx.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Red for me, although I miss the gloveless version from Brawl.

White is next. Used to be my favorite, but early on every Zelda I saw was using it, so I went back to red. I still use it for doubles though.

The pink blonde one is only good because the boots turn pink too. The purple one is good because...idk I think the shade of purple looks good on her.

I like her default look too, but I don't actually use it much.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Red for me, although I miss the gloveless version from Brawl.

White is next. Used to be my favorite, but early on every Zelda I saw was using it, so I went back to red. I still use it for doubles though.

The pink blonde one is only good because the boots turn pink too. The purple one is good because...idk I think the shade of purple looks good on her.

I like her default look too, but I don't actually use it much.
Just so you know, purple blonde is the one with the pink boots. Pink blonde's boots are a steel grey colour.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Wow. I look pretty stupid now.

*hands in Zelda card* :c
lol it's okay. It's pretty hard to see her boots without pausing. Otherwise, you only see them for like a quarter of a second.

Pink blonde Zelda's boots are a really nice colour and I like them a lot, actually. I think the palette is pretty great in general.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Black. I personally don't see it as "Dark Zelda", but just as the classiest alt, with those gold details, purple jewels, and the banner color. I also really like how the hair color is.

Second one is ALttP. I really love how colorful it is, between the pink, blue (especially the blue), and blond hair. And i like the fact that the boots are almost black :p

Then, it's between Blue and Default. I like how the blue one is totally blue, and Default is... Well, default.

I sometimes use Red and pseudo OoT as well. I just miss Red's gloveless, and pseudo OoT is easily beaten by ALttP.

Finally, I don't like Green and White. I think that green is kinda bland compared to red and blue, and white is not only overused, but it's almost grey while some other managed to be really white. Plus, the shoulders, tiara and jewelry are also white. It really lacks so contrasts and colors IMO (even the banner...)
Although I admit that I sometimes (rarely) play as white, as the white tiara with brown hair looks good.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I use default the most but her white one is my favorite so that's what I voted for. Also like black, purple blonde, red, and blue.
Pink and blonde is probably my least used.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I chose purple, but I love that, white, dark, and pink. Alternate every match.

Shog

Smash Ace
black looks the most classy to me, not old like Ganondorf for example

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Just so you know, purple blonde is the one with the pink boots. Pink blonde's boots are a steel grey colour.
Shoot, I thought the color palette before white Zelda was pink and blonde and that it was reminiscent of OoT Zelda... Whoops !

AncientCode42

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Surge_Production
For me whenever I use Zelda I go with Red, Blue and Purple Blonde. I usually like choosing three palette swaps for my mains.

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
I've always thought that Green with Brown makes an amazing combination of color when with the right tones.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Zelda without auburn hair is nothing compared to her in all her auburn beauty. I like her normal, blue, green, red and white palettes equally, but voted blue cos it's close to purple, and I like purple.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oh, that was the one from forever ago. I made a new one because the other one was so old.

JSConrad45

Smash Cadet
I use red because red's my favorite color, but mostly because there isn't a Hilda alt. Why isn't there a Hilda alt? Whyyy?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I exclusively use the purple/Ocarina of Time color for 2 reasons. You can probably guess the first reason but it's also my favorite shade of purple. Perfect purple in other words. Besides that, I also like the green one since it's my favorite shade of green. Red and blue are pretty decent but they're not my favorite shades.

D

Deleted member

You miss her like I do? Hard to believe it's been 20 years.
Yeah, I miss her. I started listening to her in January and oh my god I was all "WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING??!?!?". But tbh it doesn't feel like she's gone. She's still alive through her fans, music and legacy. Also, don't forget to watch J Lo's tribute to Selena tonight on the Billboard Latin Music Awards. She's gonna be performing with Los Dinos (Chris, A.B and Suzette).

Last edited by a moderator:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah, I miss her. I started listening to her in January and oh my god I was all "WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING??!?!?". But tbh it doesn't feel like she's gone tbh. She's still alive through her fans, music and legacy. Also, don't forget to watch J Lo's tribute to Selena tonight on the Billboard Latin Music Awards. She's gonna be performing with Los Dinos (Chris, A.B and Suzette).
I was only 4 at the time when it happened...and that is true right there. Her spirit will always live on in the years to come.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I tend to go for the Black/"Dark" Zelda Palette. As for my Zelda Amiibo, I've given her the Purple/"OoT" Zelda Palette.

Top Bottom