• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Zelda Manga Discussion

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this thread was already made, I looked and never found one, though.

Discuss the Legend of Zelda Manga here.

My fav was the OoT and MM ones, though they did stretch from the games a bit. I really hope they make a TP manga.

finalark

SNORLAX
I remember the Four Swords Manga was pretty fun. Although it's been ages since I last read any of the LoZ Mangas.

BusyBee

Smash Rookie
I love them all but my favorite is OoS. :) I am trying to collect all the Zelda manga books but I still am in the process. Most of them I got at Barnes and Noble and a few were gifts from friends. :bee:

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I picked up the Child OoT Book.

I just read everything else on the internet. Has anybody read the Diary of Link (WW)? THat is soooooo effin hilarious.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I only looked into OoT. I might read all the series when I have time. Zelda and Pokemon is the only video game manga looked into.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
I have them all, and like to read them from time to time, but its a real downer that its non-cannon.

rhan

Smash Hero
I picked up the Child OoT Book.

I just read everything else on the internet. Has anybody read the Diary of Link (WW)? THat is soooooo effin hilarious.
I was weak throughout! I was reading those in class last year and I started to bust out in laughter.

Ahhhh WW was a pretty funny game. <3 It just looks ug.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Diary of Link (WW) was great XD

I liked the OOT/MM and the Four Swords+ mangas
I loved how when Link was helping out Sheik with 'his' injuries, Link started to feel flustered BEFORE she revealed herself xP (or rather when the magic wore off)

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
agree with you, the personality of Link was the same that i imaginated
Exactly! OoT and MM mangas captured Links personalty just how I thought it would be had he spoke in the games.

Triforce of the Gods (ALTTP) was a little short for the game it was based on IMO, but it was still great.

Top Bottom