• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Image Gallery (UPDATE APRIL 12!)

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
That's Samus?! I thought that was part of the galaxy stage lmao.

Um... it's either Wiley or a brand new stage we haven't seen yet. It's not impossible, as we saw Kirby in the Galaxy stage in September.
Same here, I didn't realize it was Samus either. x)

I was too focused on thinking her up B looked prettier than ever. And that she had weird fingers.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Am I the only one that thinks some of these screenshots make Zelda seem like the crazy ex-girlfriend? Lol

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Anyone else curious what that hand-clasping pose with the angel feathers does? Might it be a new special attack? My guesses are her Down taunt, a new animation within Naryu's Shield, or her transform animation from/to Sheik. That last one makes it seem like a bit of a waste to me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Anyone else curious what that hand-clasping pose with the angel feathers does? Might it be a new special attack? My guesses are her Down taunt, a new animation within Naryu's Shield, or her transform animation from/to Sheik. That last one makes it seem like a bit of a waste to me.
I think it is her entrance animation.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Maybe its a new winning pose? Other than that I'd say it would be her entrance.
I thought about that, but you can't do a winning pose in the middle of a match, you know. :p

Though the possibility remains that Sakurai might be testing it.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Two new pictures!

"Pic of the day. Don't miss your chance, Zelda--King Dedede is knocked out."

Zelda: "Ah--soft and squishy."

Sakurai, are you even real?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Another new picture!

"Pic of the day. This is definitely not a friendly girls night out…"

Is it mere coincidence we get a KI update after that whole Palutena outbreak yesterday? Either way, nice to see the Reset Bomb Forest in a bit of action!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Honestly, after I though about the new picture for a bit, I actually laughed a little.

It's almost like Sakurai is acknowledging the whole "Rosalina VS Zelda" thing we have going here.

Master_Morrison

Smash Cadet
Lol ya well at least there are a lot of new Zelda pics
image.jpg

image.jpg

As for the Rosalina vs Zelda thing
They both look like magic using princesses
That's why they are now more comparable than well peach and Zelda
Because all they had to compete with was that they were princesses

Last edited by a moderator:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy's Rosalina Thread got me thinking. I should do an image gallery for one of my favorite Smashers, Zelda! So I decided to make this thread, and for all I know, maybe I can do a thread for all the next few veterans to be announced. I will be posting pictures here and will update whenever we see a picture of Zelda.

Zelda Official SSB Wii U/3DS Artwork

Wii U SCREENSHOTS

3DS SCREENSHOTS

Credit to Kikwi-Kiwi for informing me of the new Zelda pictures on the European Nintendo site!​

Can you fix the images please? You can't expand half of them.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace

I found this, you can see Zelda doing her jab with female Robin on the right page. Thought I would bring this up.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
What's up with Zelda's waist in the first picture, is her spine okay? The shoulder armor is screwed up again and I'm pretty sure she just broke her left wrist.
That's it we have found it.

We have found the picture. The best picture of Zelda ever. There is no beating this picture featuring Zelda and Captain Falcon high fiving in mid-air. We have found it guys. It's okay. We can all go home now. We win. We have found the picture to beat all Zelda pictures. Well done guys.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
can't wait to play as her ! shes been my second main ever since I was a kid :4zelda:
I'm just SOL because I don't have any Peach mains in my area, which sucks because she looks really good this time around.
On another note the taunt looks almost exactly the same from brawl. I believe the up taunt was the on changed.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I'm just SOL because I don't have any Peach mains in my area, which sucks because she looks really good this time around.
On another note the taunt looks almost exactly the same from brawl. I believe the up taunt was the on changed.
Why does it matter if there are peach mains around you ?

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Why does it matter if there are peach mains around you ?
Means I can't play against Peach, the only real experience I have against the computers which are.... less than reliable. It's the same with characters with G&W, Rob and Ice Climbers plus a few others. It just kind of sucks.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Means I can't play against Peach, the only real experience I have against the computers which are.... less than reliable. It's the same with characters with G&W, Rob and Ice Climbers plus a few others. It just kind of sucks.
I'm excellent with Peach, she'll be my 4th Main (Though Zelda, Rosalina, and Palutena will be my top 3) Hopefully, we are not mega far from each other so the lag won't be as bad xP.

Anyways, the CPU's suck. Hopefully there will be a level 10 unlockable at least.

Last edited:

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
I'm excellent with Peach, she'll be my 4th Main (Though Zelda, Rosalina, and Palutena will be my top 3) Hopefully, we are not mega far from each other so the lag won't be as bad xP.

Anyways, the CPU's suck. Hopefully there will be a level 10 unlockable at least.
I live in North Carolina...
Wi-fi for the win!

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Do you guys have pictures of Zelda's alternate colors on hand ? Like her official colors from the demo at e3 etc.

Last edited:

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX

This continues the saga of Zelda's down taunt connecting with someone's hand.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace

This continues the saga of Zelda's down taunt connecting with someone's hand.

I remember way too many brawl pictures with Zelda using her down taunt so that way it looked like she was kissing someone. High fives are far superior in my opinion.
Woah, whats with the monochrome Link and Zel in that second picture?
Also, note that her shoulder thingies aren't doing anything weird, everyone applaud.

Top Bottom