• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Image Gallery (UPDATE APRIL 12!)

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
I remember way too many brawl pictures with Zelda using her down taunt so that way it looked like she was kissing someone. High fives are far superior in my opinion.
Woah, whats with the monochrome Link and Zel in that second picture?
Also, note that her shoulder thingies aren't doing anything weird, everyone applaud.
I wonder if they cleaned up her animations to avoid all of the awkward clipping we've seen. I hope so.

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
The animators have the ability to ensure her shoulder pads, hair, and dress never clip by adjusting the animations. The devs just have to be willing to devote the time and resources to it.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
The animators have the ability to ensure her shoulder pads, hair, and dress never clip by adjusting the animations. The devs just have to be willing to devote the time and resources to it.
Well we know from an early PoTD that they're cleaning up animations likes what they showed with Samus by (incorrectly) moving her arm so I guess it looks cooler. I have noticed her shoulder thingies have looked better in some newer picture but than they... don't.

Top Bottom