• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Brawl Recolors ALL CONFIRMED! *Update*

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
This is my opinion:

1. The Golden one: I liked it except the top.
2. The Black one: LOVE IT :psycho:
3. The Blue one: Love and hate it at the same time.
4. Red one: Good on her.
5. Pink one: She looks like a real princess on this one.
6. Purple one: Love it :)
7. Green one: I HATEEEEE green.
8 Silver one: Love it.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Thx for commenting everyone! I've added her original costumes from Melee to the list. Take a look! :)

Update: I've added four more!

Iris

Smash Ace
Brown: Love it. The shade makes Zelda look so regal.
Beige: I like this a lot. My favorite shade for a yellow alternative.
Black: A little gothic, but still very nice. I imagine it'd be pretty popular if it were in.
White: I love it. The shading of the metal armor is great and the light blue top is fitting.

Melee Originals-
Standard: A little too pink. Not a big fan of medium shades of pink. A good representation of her Melee costume though.
Blue: The dark blue is gorgeous. Really fitting shade for Zelda.
Red: I like the toned down shade a lot, but as much as I like it, I think they'd probably go for a more deep red.
Green: I like it, but it's not one of my favorites.
Lilac: Very pretty. I like the soft purple.

Random ones-
Yellow: I really dislike mustard yellow, so I think the top's kind of ugly.
Black: Very sleek on Zelda. I like the contrast.
Blue: I can really see that being an alt.
Red: Same as blue.
Pink: Very princess-y. I like the shading of the bottom and design.
Lavender: It's all right, but I prefer the Melee recover.
Green: Plausible recolor, but I'd like a darker shade.
White: I actually don't like the all white look as much as I thought I would. Not enough contrast.

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
I'm so glad Zelda is brunette. It took the blonde version to really convince me. Awesome recolors, I hope a handful of Zelda's alternates look like these.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Wow those are some brilliant re-colours. In all honesty the only one I don't like is the the "Melee Original" of Brunette Zelda in the Pink dress. I'd much rather it that, if they truly need the pink dress represented they make the hair yellow like in the first version of it and give a nod to OoT Zelda. I mean with Daisy it's certainly possible, it's just for some reason the brown hair with the pink dress just seemed... well, odd... to me. I was slightly unsure of the "peach/red" coloured one as well in the Melee originals section, but the rest are brilliant.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
me, personally, i like, black, dark green, red, and dark blue, and zelda looks better in blonde, but....pink outfit brown hair......if they put that pink on in there you just might as well send a virus into this computer because if i go on the dojo i see it, i'd give it one.

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
Phenominal Job on the Dark Blue, light blue, black and red and I love the gold (second under "Random Recolors") Dark Zelda looks fantastic as well.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Very nice; I'm liking the white one, and the Brawl-official mockups. Also digging the beige one, I may try to edit it into a few similar shades to see how they look, because I think you're on to something good there.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
They are all simply amazing really liking the Dark Zelda, light blue, and dark red one. Great job hope you keep adding more.

Arashi

Smash Cadet
Pretty!

I like the dark blue melee costume and the black costumes. The darker red costume is also pretty neat.

Arean

Smash Ace
pappiol... the green costume is confirmed.. and seems to have a yellow part in her dress such as the one i made here in the recolor

Top Bottom