• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Zelda Art Thread

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Wow! That looks outstanding. Major kudos to the artist for sure.

Spire

III
BRoomer
That Skyward Sword scroll is just too damn empty and certain elements like Tentalus are very poorly rendered.

Blah.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I wish Link's police shield was written in Hylian :mad:. I remember seeing that guy's blog back when we first started the group project of destiny. I remember thinking, "oh wow, a simultaneous post-apocalyptic Zelda. Okay how can we differ as much as possible," regardless, his enemy designs are fantastic. And Ganondorf kicks ***.

Also: awesome 3DS image. I recognized the source immediately, but this is so much more compelling. Given Link is just off-center, it almost looks like a realistic HD Zelda.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought it was established in game they kidnap men from Hyrule and force them to mate with them

Top Bottom