• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus is TRASH(vs Zamus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Prove me wrong.

FC: 0344-8964-4041
Please post CHALLENGES ONLY. For ANYTHING ELSE, PM me. Mods are watching these topics carefully - so be sure to follow the rules

*Accepting challenges starting Monday

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm afraid I am unable to prove you wrong, due to my avoidance of online. But if I played online, I'd prove you wrong for sure. Probably by losing.

Chali

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure we've had enough "make fun of someones dumb thread by making another one" in this forum, but if you're serious about a ZSS a ditto drop me a PM.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I actually made this topic way too early. I forgot I had things to do this weekend. Accepting challenges starting Monday. And this thread is 100% serious. Prove me wrong I dare ya!

Bouse

Smash Ace
My Zero Zoot Samus will defeat your Zero Suit Samus!

Adapt

Smash Lord
You don't have the sheer arrogance of xyro... sorry

I'll add you because I want to get better. (learning by example ftw)

smaci92

Smash Lord
You don't have the sheer arrogance of xyro... sorry

I'll add you because I want to get better. (learning by example ftw)
ya your not arrogant like xyro. You did this to help us get better, whereas xyro made all those threads just so HE could get better...*selfish xyro*

Excellence

Smash Champion
Prove me wrong.

FC: 0344-8964-4041
Please post CHALLENGES ONLY. For ANYTHING ELSE, PM me. Mods are watching these topics carefully - so be sure to follow the rules

*Accepting challenges starting Monday
This thread is an epic failure because you lose the credibility factor that Xyros had when he first posted the 'TRASH' threads. Without people thinking you're actually saying their character(s) are trash and becoming angry enough to play you, you can't really perpetuate these threads.

Let this thread die in silence.

smaci92

Smash Lord
This thread is an epic failure because you lose the credibility factor that Xyros had when he first posted the 'TRASH' threads. Without people thinking you're actually saying their character(s) are trash and becoming angry enough to play you, you can't really perpetuate these threads.

shut up.........we <3 snakeee :bee:

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404

Snakeee has credibility here. We don't even know who you are. Also, he's not imitating, he's mocking.

Excellence

Smash Champion

smaci92

Smash Lord
Fangirls are never too important in the end.

No one believes Snakeee thinks that Zamus is trash, therefore, he has no credibility.

It took a lot to make a decent post obtuse and suited to fit a fangirl's fantasy.
get out of here. all you did was come here to start an argument, and you realize you won't win your argument when the whole zss boards are against you don't you?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Fangirls are never too important in the end.
No one believes Snakeee thinks that Zamus is trash, therefore, he has no credibility.
It took a lot to make a decent post obtuse and suited to fit a fangirl's fantasy.
First off, learn what perpetuate means. Second, you still miss the point of this thread. Third, you fail at making yourself not look like an idiot when you get slammed hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom