• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus FS

shinodude

Smash Cadet
if she does turn back into samus by getting the smash ball I hope you can hold down B or w/e to start as her like you could do with zelda

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I think its a relatively weak attack (For a Finsmash, or for a normal attack IDK) and turning back into Samus, a video would be nice, I know somebody can find it.

Synister

Smash Rookie
ACtually when zamus gets the ball and turns back into samus, i think the pieces of her suit fly back to her so damage is only done when you are really really close?

AnimaBolt

Smash Cadet
Wrong and wrong. Take a closer look.

Zamus clearly transforms into Corrupted Samus. My guess is it has the same move set, only with double the strength.

Waytoo

Smash Rookie
actually corrupted samus must be an alt costume because i saw an E4All video where zamus turns back into fusion suit samus.

WaterToFire

Smash Apprentice
Wrong and wrong. Take a closer look.

Zamus clearly transforms into Corrupted Samus. My guess is it has the same move set, only with double the strength.
No, that's just the Fusion Suit alternate color scheme; look here:

Dilophosaurus Rex

Smash Cadet
I really hate Zamus' FS.

Zamus' only playable appearance so far has been in Metroid: Zero Mission, where she appears after Samus' ship crashes and her Power Suit is destroyed (IIRC). After going through Space Pirate territory, she regains her Power Suit the following way:

She has to face the Chozo Spirit in combat, where she has to shoot a rarely-appearing symbol between his hands. All that while the Spirit shoots lightning at you.

Now, my idea for Zamus' FS was that the Chozo Spirit appears. It forms an orb between it's hands, where Zamus is placed. You can then control the Chozo Spirit. You can fly around and drop thunderbolts onto the stage. When the FS is over, the Spirit disappears, and Zamus has turned back into Samus.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
i do not know what zero suit samus final smash is because i had not play as her yet but i have to play as samus first to know what final smash that Zsamus has

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Zamus' FS is pretty obvious, isn't it? It's been confirmed as well. But we don't know if she transforms into "super power suit samus" or something, like corruption. Just wait 'till Brawl
comes out.

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
anyone have a video of Zamus's final smash? weve seen so many others. and on a side note....does anyone have a video of someone picking Zamus right away at the start of a match by holding R? (its a rumor i heard, and i dont know if its true). thanks.

Top Bottom