• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zamus Cracks the Whip. I'm not Mic.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
i love her so much i think Zamus is my second fav after peach
i will put her in my team so cute go girl power:flame:

Zink

Smash Champion
Did anyone else notice how she is attached to a regular platform in the last pic? Does this mean that all edges are now grabbable?
Also, paralyzer needs to be called taser.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
She seems like she can combo like a beast if used right.

Paralyzer, a + a + upSmash, uB to pull the enemy back down, forwardSmash, sideB to hit with the tip of the whip.

But, whoknows. That uB pulling them back down is awesome.
hmm...not bad for a combo...I'll be sure to try it when the game comes out

LockeExe

Smash Cadet
hmm...not bad for a combo...I'll be sure to try it when the game comes out
Lol. It was something I just came up with at the top of my head to show people the potential it has for combos. Any attack that hits them upwards, you can pull them back onto the ground and continue to chain your combo.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I really think she will be a seperate character. Why would he just make ZSS and make it only able to use her if you get a Fsmash?

LuigiKing_Pwns

Smash Cadet
WELL this update just rocks i mean ZEro SUit Samus Just owns right now! but what im really hoping for is that she has a final smash n that at the end of the final smash she gets her suit back because playing the rest of the round as her wouldnt be as fun n not everybody will want to get the smash ball if they know they cant turn back into regular samus

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did anyone else notice how she is attached to a regular platform in the last pic? Does this mean that all edges are now grabbable?
Also, paralyzer needs to be called taser.
That's not a regular platform.

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
prob the speed of sheik mayb a lil faster def will b one of the fastest in the game besides SONIC (if he's in) nd captain falcon whos always traditionally been the fastest in everygame she'll be top 3 or 4 in speed fosho

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
. . . I'm going to laugh when the game is released, and I see that Zero Suit Samus can only be played through her Final Smash.

. . . Seriously, I'm going to laugh long, hard, and loud.

(Before any of you points out that I had no proof to back myself up, I intentionally withheld all of my arguements, because I already know that everybody insisting on maining a charactor this clearly broken would never have reason enter thier minds, anyway.)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
. . . I'm going to laugh when the game is released, and I see that Zero Suit Samus can only be played through her Final Smash.

(Before any of you points out that I had no proof to back myself up, I intentionally withheld all of my arguements, because I already know that everybody insisting on maining a charactor this clearly broken would never have reason enter thier minds, anyway.)
See the underlined text.

Nice assumption, Yellow Mage. What's next, Ike's down B transforming him into Roy?

We don't know whether ZSS is going to be broken or even playable via the Sheik method because we don't have the game yet. So just hold your breath.

Smooth Criminal

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

And I'm going to laugh when you find out that Zamus is your best and will be doomed never to be able to play as her through conventional means. :chuckle:

(But I guess that sucks for anyone in general. Zamus 4 Start!)

Top Bottom