• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

z:P RanBat 1.2 Hollywood, FL 02/17/2007 *Final Standing Cash Pot so far: $100*

Linguini

Smash Master
Come on guys, whats going on with the sfl smash community?
Hardly anyone shows up to tournaments anymore even if their relatively close and tournaments just keep getting smaller and smaller.
I think we need to revamp what about you?

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
most of the smashers (18+) have a job/life/school and sometimes the timing of a tournament can get in the way! ....... i miss smash :urg:

zzkittyzz

Smash Rookie
maybe i should hold a tourny again.....the last one had a good turn out ....it could've been the free food or maybe the drunk mexican guy.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Updated with the date.

-Im about to open a clothing store in NY and trying to find a spot. But im in FL right now cause of my friend's B-day PArty in Orlando so...

I need a favor.. Can someone capture the matches from the tape for me. Im too busy right now to even start it. holla at me ASAP.

-1-

-Beastcoast

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
I will be comming to this, late though previous engagement but expect me to do the usual.

MONEY MATCHES WHERE THEY AT WHERE THEY AT? I bet I can still school some of you clowns that think you good in this game.

YEAYUHS

HOLLA

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wtf at Flowin going to this. You better go to the next tournament to.... nub.

Comes out of no where saying he's actually going to a tournament. :urg:, watch him quit after this tournament :mad:. I want to play you.

Next time I see you.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys.

I've Updated the 1st Post with Standings and Pot information.

Im going to need 3/4 TV's and 4/5 Gamecube.

If you can provide those, just post here. See you guys this Saturday.

-1-

-Beastcoast

Top Bottom