• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You're Banned! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years!

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned for adding part of "Link's Awakening DX" to the end of your post, before the phone icon.

EDIT: Banned for ninja-ing me, yet you deny all characteristics of Narutardism.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I ban Sly Fox for respecting a preference when it's coming from fan kids who don't know the difference between an apple and an orange is; even if it were to fall on their head.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Banned for being a hypocrite. Your picture has now been deprived of all of it's reason to exist.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned because 99.9% of your posts are typed up to mock people in a similar fashion to a 12-year-old boy that has no basis to back up his point. Pleeeaaaase, have mercy!

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Banned for not understanding sarcasm and allowing me to add onto my 99% of 12 year old mocking remarks.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Banned for not referencing the Cornered theme.

Also banned because honestly, I see no need for you to be making such sarcastic remarks all the time. Normally I would be embarrassed to throw a comment like this out of the blue, but I can make an exception here because it's time to turn down the heat level.

Top Bottom