• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Wishlist of New Characters- a new easy way to vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slambros

Smash Ace
Those Magical Starsign characters might be cool to add if you haven't already. Also, I didn't see Agitha and the Yoshi's Island Stork on the list. I only saw the first hundred though...

Geno Mallow

Smash Cadet
My top 4 are in my signature. What about the Hero/Heroine from Magical Starsign? Or Mokka?

They are from, a not well known RPG game from Brownie Brown (Now 1-UP studios) a video game developer that used to work on old Secret of Mana games before Square Soft and Enix merged, who have been working for Nintendo as first party developers since 2001.

So I received another request for the Hero/Heroine and added them to the list!

Geno Mallow

Smash Cadet
So I removed a few, and added 9 new characters to bring it back up to 200, including Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, Splatoon Inkling, Zitz, and more.

Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom